• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing I'm a killing machine!!

Doc Holiday13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2008
LoCo, VA
Not really, but I killed 2 more deer and 2 squirrels friday when I went hunting. Brought 2 rifles with me; my marlin 22 and my 6.8SPC. Got in the tree about 10:30 am. Its kinda nice that its doe only season now cuz I don't have the drive to wait for a buck and I can fill my freezer

Red squirrels seem to becoming prevalent my area and I managed to pop one. It was freaking huge!! About 50% bigger than any grey squirrel I've ever seen. It was about 4" in diameter at the chest. longest shot was about 20 yards

Deer showed up about 3:30. About 12 of them at 100-120 yards. I picked out the biggest one and shot it. It ran and the rest stood there so I shot a second one. First one ran about 20 yards, the second ran about 60 yards. Took about 25 minutes to find the blood trail.

18373_728021727142_68128142_41273562_7634706_n.jpg

Re: I'm a killing machine!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like your wearing an earring in that pic. </div></div>

I was...sorta. I usually have a 22lr CCI stinger in my ear instead of an earing cuz most people don't wear ammo in their ears from what I've observed

Re: I'm a killing machine!!

I've always wanted to take a Santa hat with me during mulie season here in Washington when there is snow on the ground so I can take a pic of the deer in the Santa hat and make Christmas cards with it but I alway forget the stinking hat. Great pic, I'm glad you won that dispute....