• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.
It's been a good while since I've posted here on the hide. The Hide update has taken a little for me to get the hang of it, but I'm back :) . I was just talking to Jason @ USO and they've come up with some great deals for all service men and woman including LEO's(former/active). Get 20% off any scope order with a ton of scopes on hand and ready to ship! And if you want a custom scope, I'm sure I can get one built in a matter of weeks to your specs. I was once know as the go to guy on the hide for USO and would like to reclaim my title(if anyone has taken it from me ;) ) If there's anything I can do for any of you, DO NOT hesitate to ask! If you rather give me a buzz, call me!

Lazy21
(832)519-5041

Also forgot to add, even if you're not military or leo. Send me a pm and I'll promise to take good care of you.

I was just talking to Jason @ USO and they've come up with some great deals for all service men and woman including LEO's(former/active). Get 20% off any scope order....

Does this include pending orders?

And if you want a custom scope, I'm sure I can get one built in a matter of weeks to your specs.

Sounds good.

I have a pending deal in which I will either be screwed royally or I will be hounding you more than I have been to bother USO for something even more special than what I have on order.

Lol Phil, I don't know if uso will let me pull this. I could try

shit man didnt know you were gone, what happened?

.......just a joke

Last edited:
Lazy is a great guy and will take care of your needs! Welcome back.

PS-I got my TBAC 30BA and now hand loading. Out to 900 yards and regularly on 12" steel plate with the 26" DTA barrel you sold me. Too much fun! Good luck and safe shooting.

Last edited:
He's been to busy posting pictures of how he is resurfacing his garage on Facebook

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I told you Id have an easy one for you!

Lets use your pull with USO and get this thing finished. What do you think two week lead time on MST100. Get to work!

That is freaking nice bro! Unfortunately I don't see USO cranking out any mst's in the near future

That is freaking nice bro! Unfortunately I don't see USO cranking out any mst's in the near future

How about two pieces of string made from unicorn pubes that I can use as crosshairs in the empty rings than. Will that be easier?

Can't promise unicorn pubes but either a horse or donkey looks promising