• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Im starting a knife collection

SSG3K

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 31, 2003
    Mi
    DSC00080.jpg

I borrowed a couple from my wife to make it look like I have a descent start.

Rich

Re: Im starting a knife collection

The top 4 dont quite match your collection. Send them to me and I will raid the wifes knife drawer and help you further your collection

the top 3 are Emerson?
    4th from the top is a Spartan Hunter?
    5th from the top is your new Neck knife?

You are correct ths fist three are emerson 7 series, then the woods hide fighter, chicago meat cleaver sharp as hell I might add if woild make a great edc. The last 2 some kershaw and a steak knife from Bonanza.

Shows how old I am, if you know what Bonanza is.... Pre Longhorn. LOL

Rich

SSG3K,
    You could be heading down a road of no return. Fun turns to obsession, then insanity. Hi, I'm Duc and I'm a recovering. See.....

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Duc,

I am in awe of your Randall collection. And you are right about the point of no return.

One day... Thats great a tool box full of knives. LOL

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG3K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One day... Thats great a tool box full of knives. LOL

Rich </div></div>
    LOL!
    No...That is a great big tool box of expensive knives!

DUC,
    You da Man!
    You not married any more are you?
    smile.gif

Duc,

Your a HOARDER!! Seek help................Being that I am a the generous individual, I will go out of my way to help you with your addiction. Your gonna have to sell some of those.....:....................to me!!!!!! It's gonna be ok man, the first step is always the hardest. LOL

............................no, but seriously, which one?

That is the Best collection of Randalls I've ever seen! Congratulations, i applaud your perseverance and skills at convincing the wife that you Need them!
    grin.gif

I can't afford to buy knives, so i make some of my own:

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00957.jpg

Last edited:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Duc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSG3K,
    You could be heading down a road of no return. Fun turns to obsession, then insanity. Hi, I'm Duc and I'm a recovering. See.....

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg
    </div></div>

Dude, those are magnificent!!!
    Congrats on that collection.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nick,

Nice looking knive you are making there. Do you run Skandi grinds on all your knives? </div></div>

Thanks mate,

Yeah i have to keep them simple at the moment, they're mostly hand filed so i can't do hollow grinds. The scandi takes a good edge easily though, so i would say that it's my personal favourite.

SSG3K- You are an AI guy, right? So you know, it seems harmless at first, but then you realize it is fucking expensive! Where a nice rifle is 3-8k, a Busse, Strider, or Chris Reeve is $300-$1200+. Makes it a lot easier to justify because $400 is "cheap" compare to a nice gun. Then you realize you have been buying 3 per week because its easy to do, and that you.have spent $6k on knives in the last couples months. I have bough six or seven Busse's, three Striders, a Hinderer, and a Chris Reeve, all since just before Christmas.