• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Im Stumped

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Im trying to mount an IOR 3-18 FFP scope on my wifes rifle. Problem is she is short, the stock is as short as it can be, if you have seen the IOR you know its less forgiving about rear ring placement than the SB PMIIs with illum and parralax on the same side. I cant move the scope any further back to get her proper eye relief, any ideas as to what to do? Rings are Seekins and the base is Ken Farrel?

Re: Im Stumped

http://egw-guns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_128&products_id=247

apparently I type too slow....
grin.gif

thanks guys, thats what i was looking for. And wow does EGW like to ship their bases, 11 bucks shipping for a base
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks guys, thats what i was looking for. And wow does EGW like to ship their bases, 11 bucks shipping for a base
eek.gif
</div></div>

She doesnt need it ... it will be ok ...

check out the first picture from a guy selling his IOR.

IOR scope

both rings mounted on the front tube. It may not be ideal but obviously works.