• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm waiting for...

WeaselWalker

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2013
Pelham, AL
Just as the title says, what is it that you're waiting on to be made/shipped. I'll be happy when my ________ finally gets here.

I'll start.

GAP-10, KAC SR-15E3 IWS Carbine SBR, and Surefire SOCOM762-MINI.

I'll be happy...one day.

Last edited:
Im waitIng for obamy & his hands in everyones pockets to go away!

Otherwise waiting for my 20x45 CBI BBL & TBAC 30p-1 vcan.

I am part of the reason everything is sold out. I'm a grad student right now. I've been wanting an AR for a couple years and was hoping to get a real job before having to take the plunge. I decided in mid December to take out a student loan and get everything now while I can. I doubt I'll regret buying things now if legislation doesn't pass, but I would seriously regret not getting it if legislation does pass.

20 rnd Pmags - Ordered from Midway: 19-Dec
Daniel Defense assembled Upper - Ordered from Midway: 29-Dec
Gas Block - Ordered from Midway: 3-Jan
Rifle Buffer - Ordered from Midway: 3-Jan
15" Troy Industries VTAC Alpha - Ordered from Midway: 20-Jan

YHM SS Phantom QD - Ordered from local dealer: 13-Jan

The list of things I would like to order but can't even backorder is HUGE and includes different varieties of brass, bullets, primers, power, and mags.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on a Mega Arms MATEN ambi upper/lower (ordered Nov. 29) and a Mega 16" barrel (ordered Dec. 23)...could be a while yet.

DPMS Mini Sass. Once that comes in Ill begin outfitting it. I ordered mine in Jan from a local dealer. I now have a US Optics waiting to be installed on a rifle Im waiting to come in. Usually its the other way around. Rifles waiting around for scopes,lol.

Tax stamp for my Osprey..maybe a birthday present to myself late in May? Early June? Before I croak? No clue with how backed up, screwed up all things firearms-related are right now if that is backing up the NFA Branch too.

Only thing I have backordered is 5 30rd. Ruger Mini-14 magazines, and a Mossy JM Pro (which was hard to get even before the panic).

I'll be happy when my highly anticipated return of "normal" market trends in the firearms and ammunition industry finally gets here (and I can find some reloading components).

JP LRP-07 in 6.5 CM. I am on week 10 currently..........and I have plenty of factory ammo and reloading bits.

Form 1 on a 10.2" Noveske 300 blackout. I am on month 5. Unfortunately, I only have primers and a small quantity of brass.

Last edited:
I will be happy when my LMT QCB MRP piston arrives at my dealer (paid for and ordered on 11/14/12) and he does not screw the brakes off of me, been see a lot of that lately. The five P Mags from LaRue my wife ordered for me for Christmas on 12?20/12 we figured these would be a little late......

Off subject but 1/8" universal from Craftsman that I broke and they did not have one in stock and said they mail it to me...a week ago.

I knew the LMT was going to be a 6 month wait when I paid for it so I guess I can't really count that one, but the mags were showing in stock when she ordered them... time will tell.

LMT MWS ordered on November 8th. At that time it was a 20-24 week lead time. If that's still holding true I MIGHT see it in April or early May.

Two Springfield Pro's that were an 18-20 month wait when I ordered in September of last year. I'm just trying to forget about them until they show up.

I'll be happy when my Savage LRP 6.5 Creedmoor shows up at my gun shop. I have no idea in a delivery date. I'll also be happy when I can find some Ammo for this thing.

LMT MWSE ordered 2/28/13 from Kentucky Gun Co (site says 2-3 weeks before it ships), 5 pmags in 7.62, Troy Battle Sights, Larue Forward Grip, Surefire Muzzle Break and a Aimpoint T1 Micro. That's about it for now...

I ordered pmags from botach tactical on December 19th and came home to find them in the mail today. What a surprise.

I'm waiting for 400 .308 gas gun rounds from Copper Creek ammo. For the Gap-10 .308 that just arrived, ya baby it's here!!!

Damascus knee pads, Mechanix gloves, and MultiCam nametapes for my hat, all before a class on the 11th. USPS better not screw up.

Thanks to a tip-off on here tonight, I'm now waiting on a Rainier 14.5" ultramatch barrel and Rainier match stainless low-profile gas block.

Separately, I'm waiting on two SMI BCG's for builds for my dad and uncle.

USO 1-8X Red Dot with Illum (Jan)
Surefire MB556 (since Nov)
4,000 .45 ACP 230 grain FMJ projectiles (Jan)
2,000 .38 Spcl 148 grain HBWC projectiles (Jan)
600 rds .308 (Jan)
Surefire weapon light (Jan)
KAC 45 deg offset BUIS (Jan)

...now I feel bad.

Last edited:
I'll be happy when my 3k order of bullets in various calibers from various manufacturers gets here. I am down to my reserve ammo now! 2k and dropping!

Seekins lower. And the Seekins upper I just ordered for that matter. Have everything else.

16lbs of Varget back ordered almost two months ago (to go with the primers and bullets I have already received) and a 26" White Oak Varmint upper for my AR. (supposed to be another 6 months... :mad: )

I'm waiting for my Noveske "Project Ares". Ordered it in early January for regular non panic pricing and was told I won't see it until at least June. Most likely longer.

Just waiting to pick up my GAP-10 and getting my hands on some PMAGS. Can't wait to get back to the states to fire my new rifle!

Handl Defense Billet SCAR25 Lower, Krieger 20" barrel for my MA-Ten, Mec-Gar 18rnd Sig P226 mags, Varget, a new president.

Krieger 6.5 barrel
Armalite barrel extension, upper receiver and BCG
New Colorado state legislature and governor
New president

My Manners elite hunter stock ordered on the group buy so Accurate Ordinance can complete my first custom bolt gun(260 Rem)... Waiting reay sucks!

10 308 pmags ordered 12/24/12 and 10 non windowed ordered 12/25/12

i have already gotten 20 steel, 10 windowed and quite a few other things

Just received my JP lower, now waiting on the upper, pmags, ammo..... anyone know how lead time on upper?

Finally received my AAC 7.62 SDN6, but still waiting on 10 PMags, 2 Troy Mags, and ammo to reappear anywhere.

OK, I'll Bite:

- GAP-10 in .260 Rem
- POF-USA P308 in 6.5 CM
- Larue PredatOBR 7.62 18" bbl (Have my lower)
- Desert Tactical SRS-A1 in 338 LM (Sold my Gen 1 SRS .338 LM to upgrade)
- RRA Fred Eichler LAR-15 CAR
- AAC 7.62 SDN6
- AAC 7.62 SCAR HD

I would to say that I will be happy someday, but....

Old thread update haven't been on here in a while, LMT arrived a month ahead of schedule and pmags came through 9months after order. I am anything but mad about about the wait on the mags LaRue tossed some extra goodies in there and they didn't charge my card until they shipped. Both LMT and LaRue top knotch companies in my book, hope yalls stuff come through to.