• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns IMI Jericho 941 Baby Eagle 9mm

Re: IMI Jericho 941 Baby Eagle 9mm

No it's not a 1911 it is a cz75 on the good side they are great guns very accurate and I think the brushed chrome is sexy. I think they will take cz75 mags but might try one at a gun show before you buy it been year since I had one. Nice holster can be hard to find due to the slide length frame cz75 holster that are molded will not fit.

My wife would be jealous!!! You don't see many like that. She big time lusted after one of those at a gun store near us a couple years ago!

Congrats!!

-G45

Forget buying a CZ75 holster for the Jericho. The gun has the CZ75's insides only. Everything else, ie. the exterior, is completely different. I owned the gun few years ago (and I actually have the CZ75 now). The Jericho was quite reliable, but to be precise the barrel basically required only very heavy (and expensive) bullets - it loved the IMI. Using regular FMJs it was not very precise when shooting...