• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Immunity cards will be mandatory.

scotty2hotty

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2017
unnamed.jpg

Ah ha, how are you guys going to get around this one. You will obey or go live with the Amish. They did say the computer is the devil.

by any means necessary. i’ll be DAMNED if i submit to it. and yup, maybe that means my death. but i got news for ya.....i’m going to die someday anyway. might as well be with my integrity and morals intact.

If I want to take a vaccine that is one thing, to be strong armed by the .gov to take it is another thing all together. Fuck them and their card.
-
Not Strong armed . unless .. you choose to visit your Dentist, Visit your Doctor, If working in healthcare profession, if your in a private or State run education profession, If wanting to attend school, Employed by your State, Employed by Fed. Gov. , Want to fly on commercial aircraft domestic and international ..etc.
By necessity or just giving up . Eventually all will fall into the governments 'New Normal' .

Last edited:
-
Not Strong armed . unless .. you choose to visit your Dentist, Visit your Doctor, if your in a private or State run education profession, Employed by your State, Employed by Fed. Gov. , Want to fly on commercial aircraft domestic and international ..etc.
By necessity or just giving up . Eventually all will fall into the governments 'New Normal' .
None of the above. So I can do without their stinking card.

Reactions: TACC
Govt and private companies both will push - bigly.

Want to work, travel, collect social security, etc.

Yep, you'll get the shot.

So much fucking drama.

As I've said before, if you don't want the vaccination, don't get it.

Do what you think is right for your family and loves ones but don't run to the computer and be a bitch about it.

-
Not Strong armed . unless .. you choose to visit your Dentist, Visit your Doctor, If working in healthcare profession, if your in a private or State run education profession, If wanting to attend school, Employed by your State, Employed by Fed. Gov. , Want to fly on commercial aircraft domestic and international ..etc.
This could expand to attending public events, dinners, concerts or going to the movies. A “card” like this could be used to prevent access to ANY event with more than some minimum number of people.

Nancy Regan: "Just say no."

If you give a shit what "they" say... then worry about their plans.

If you will not comply - carry on and give them Hell boys. Fuck "them" and the horse they rode in on.

All these imaginary scenarios will impact my life, but I give zero shits. THIS is definitely crossing a line for many folks. I'd guess they cannot enforce it, and I'd guess MANY will not comply, so, maybe best to turn your attention to the weekend. And tasty adult beverage of choice if'n that floats your boat. 🥃

Just sayin'.

Reactions: Aries256
So if your private corporation says you have to have a vaccine to continue to work for them

Can you legally position yourself so that the corporation has to assume liability for any health problems that may occur after they force you to take a vaccination?

any legal experts here want to approach that one?

I'd guess depends on State law(s).

If you want, lawyer up-give it a go (if it even is needed).

For me - there is no way in Hell I take this shot. But, I can only speak for me. I'll manage regardless of where the flock flows. I fly international. I have teams in multiple countries. I work in an urban Utopia. I make good coin.

They say take the shot or else- I say have fun fillin' my shoes. That's just me doin' me.

If this is even close to reality, I would not be surprised if the card or whatever will be required for purchases of nearly everything. Food. Toilet paper. Fuel.
There is also speculation there will be nano tracers in the inoculation itself that some scanner will be able to pick up. Show the pretty lady your wrist and you can participate.

It will be enforced the same way masks are. Don't have a card? Trespassing arrest. Falsifying a card will have some other mandate penalty attached from the state, like 1 year in jail 10k fine.

It will be enforced the same way masks are. Don't have a card? Trespassing arrest. Falsifying a card will have some other mandate penalty attached from the state, like 1 year in jail 10k fine.

Unfortunately this.

Reactions: camocorvette
I'm just wondering if they are going to make military personnel take it. It will be interesting to see if there will be any mutinies.

nope voluntary

That’s good. When I was on active duty the flu shots were mandatory and I’d get sick every time I got stuck with needle.

Complaining about it didn’t do any good and was always threatened with a court martial.

I’m not taking the vaccine and I’d hate to see it forced on anyone serving their country.

If this is even close to reality, I would not be surprised if the card or whatever will be required for purchases of nearly everything. Food. Toilet paper. Fuel.
There is also speculation there will be nano tracers in the inoculation itself that some scanner will be able to pick up. Show the pretty lady your wrist and you can participate.

Fuck yes, there it is, we are on to the nano tracers in the vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: AMGtuned
Our hospitals are getting the vaccine in about 1 week.

They have already put out their policy regarding employees, staff, etc.

Policy is the same as influenza. If you choose not to vaccinate, you'll wear a mask around patients. That's it, your choice. Just like it's been for the flu shot for years.

Our hospitals are getting the vaccine in about 1 week.

They have already put out their policy regarding employees, staff, etc.

Policy is the same as influenza. If you choose not to vaccinate, you'll wear a mask around patients. That's it, your choice. Just like it's been for the flu shot for years.

Are C19 vaccinated employees still required to wear a mask?

Are C19 vaccinated employees still required to wear a mask?

Good question. This was literally just discussed last night at the med staff meeting. C19 vaccination will likely be considered complete after 2nd vaccination whereas influenza is 1 injection yearly.

One good thing is because C19 hasn't been around long, the hospital will accept antibody titers (just like with Hep B) in anyone after the series is complete.

I'm just wondering if they are going to make military personnel take it. It will be interesting to see if there will be any mutinies.
I dont plan on taking it. Hopefully it wont happen till my med retirement is complete.

Doc

That’s good. When I was on active duty the flu shots were mandatory and I’d get sick every time I got stuck with needle.

Complaining about it didn’t do any good and was always threatened with a court martial.

I’m not taking the vaccine and I’d hate to see it forced on anyone serving their country.
When you control medpros for your BN anything is possible👍👍

Doc

Reactions: bigdaddydmd
So if your private corporation says you have to have a vaccine to continue to work for them

Can you legally position yourself so that the corporation has to assume liability for any health problems that may occur after they force you to take a vaccination?

any legal experts here want to approach that one?
Im gonna guess not. Right now there is a law that u cannot sue if a vaccination causes any medical problems, like the ones we give our children.

Govt and private companies both will push - bigly.

Want to work, travel, collect social security, etc.

Yep, you'll get the shot.
AND... if I want to come into this country illegally I have to buy an ID. What do you think is the difference between a SSN and a Vaccination card other than maybe color?

Also, don't forget about the nano tracers in the vaccine!! o_O

nope voluntary

When I first enlisted, we were paid with cash.

Later . . . the cash was changed to a check because the cash was inconvenient.

Later . . . the check was replaced with direct deposit and was "voluntary".

Finally . . . direct deposit was "mandatory".

It is a VERY SHORT walk from "voluntary" to "mandatory". Sometimes the transition can be made in just a few months. Especially when it is determined to be such a good idea and everybody has to do it. In my case with military pay it took about 15 years.

This is the important point - - - the new guys never had any idea we used to get paid in cash. It was always direct deposit for them.

Ah ha, how are you guys going to get around this one. You will obey or go live with the Amish. They did say the computer is the devil.

Nothing $50 or 100 to the shot giver won’t fix

The real fight is going to come with kids of course.

grown ups it’s real easy like suggested in previous posts. Limit where you can go etc. essential services, govt employee/union.

If the govt wants to get serious it will come through the health care system.

no shot...your rates go up like a pre existing condition. If you don’t have your card /shot you pay out of pocket 5-10k$ a day for intensive care/ventilator care.

after that the next step is vaccinations for kids to attend school. If it goes that far get ready for it...moms will flip out. And the govt listens when moms get crazy..on both sides.

not putting your kid in school and the patents have trouble, private schools might fall under that jurisdiction as well.

home school is fine but now a parent needs to stay etc.

If the vaccine is safe or not or works or not, if the kids need it. Get the popcorn.