• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Impact 737r in an xlr magnesium 6.5 creed

Twischy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2023
Colorado Springs
Hello everyone, thanks for looking. I got orders to move out of the mid west, so I’m trying to downsize a bit.

I have an impact 737r with a 24” proof cf barrel and ts customs titanium brake. With a bix and Andy tax sport pro, in a fde xlr magnesium with carbon grip and butt stock. Has the thumb shelf and the little clock on the other side. It has a khales 525i ( I believe it’s a skmr3, I have the box but it doesn’t say)

I’ve only shot it one, one day Hunter match. sub 140 rounds.
weighs in under 10 pounds with a trigger cam attached. Light would be no problem.

asking 4250 obo for everything. not looking to part.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.jpeg
    IMG_0147.jpeg
    371.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0148.jpeg
    IMG_0148.jpeg
    387.9 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: brentwinkey
Hello everyone, thanks for looking. I got orders to move out of the mid west, so I’m trying to downsize a bit.

I have an impact 737r with a 24” proof cf barrel and ts customs titanium brake. With a bix and Andy tax sport pro, in a fde xlr magnesium with carbon grip and butt stock. Has the thumb shelf and the little clock on the other side. It has a khales 525i ( I believe it’s a skmr3, I have the box but it doesn’t say)

I’ve only shot it one, one day Hunter match. sub 140 rounds.
weighs in under 10 pounds with a trigger cam attached. Light would be no problem.

asking 4250 obo for everything. not looking to part.

Pm sent!