• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact Data Books Feb- Promotion

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    Re: Impact Data Books Feb- Promotion

thanks for the promotion, already placed my order

great books

Your 8 went out the other day I will get tehse 2 built tonight and they will be on the way tommorrow morning with all the other books in the hopper today!!

As always all orders go out the next shipping day unless I am out of town shooting.

But either way thye get out the day quick!!

Happy Shooting

Shit, I'm new to this. Will have my GAP up and running in two weeks, after skins are dipped. What book should I get? Would like to keep track of round count, and basic stuff, but by no means am I a professional.

Promo code is : SHRULZ use it at checkout

Netranger 6 are premade book will be a great beginner book for you and you can always add more as your shooting needs grow.

The book is fully modular and can be modified to any shooting needs.

Use the code and enjoy the discount

Sure thing doc hit me up always looking for good dealers!!

BTT

Is there a "data book cover" available for pocket size data book? I'm looking at buying my first real data book, instead of just using a note pad, and one of my frustrations has been pages getting basically destroyed with handling and bad weather. I like the idea of a smaller book, but I think I want some kind of book cover to help keep things protected.

Maybe I should just get the larger one?

TIA

There are a few people making pocket size covers and full size covers for our books.

Tab Gear
    8541tactical
    grtgear
    Triad was in process
    Redtac gear

I know i am missing someone else

Thanks for the Feb promo.

Ordered a few things.

Last week of the Feb promo get your orders in and save some money.

They are Tan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What color are the Rite in the Rain pages? Are they white, tan, or green? </div></div>

And OOOOO so important in "sunny" AZ......
    laugh.gif

These books rock... friend at the range had one at a local shoot, I immediatly went home and ordered one, used it last week and I love it.

Thank you!!

Glad you guys like, we look forward to getting everyone what thye need to help with there shooting.

keep checking the site more new pages and sniper related products being added.

Just ordered a Pocket premade. Gotta start somewhere.

Question. Whats the prefered pen/marker to use on the rite-in-rain paper? And where to get them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a few people making pocket size covers and full size covers for our books.

Tab Gear
    8541tactical
    grtgear
    Triad was in process
    Redtac gear

I know i am missing someone else

</div></div>

does the Triad Two Way Data Book Cover sold by Triad Tactical fit the 6.5x9 1/8 data book? They're out of stock...know who else sells em?

Pencil is always the best writing option but any ball point pen will work.

We will also be getting in stock RNR brand pens that they make for there paper. A bit pricy but effective they will be in by next week.

As for covers if i remember correctly the those covers are a bit to small to work woth the books. He had then modified to allow our books to fit as well. best bet is to contact him on availability.

Few days left get in and save 10% now!!
    smile.gif

Yep i fill every order every night when i get home from my day job and they ship the next shipping day unless I am gone for the weekend then thye get filled when I walk in door.

You should have got a email that your ordere has shipped as soon as it gets boxed.

Your order went out Tueday due to me flying on thursday when it came in and getting home monday night.

just got my order in... data book and a mil-dot master. Thanks for the support and great products!

Hey Tony,

The SHRULZ code doesn't work for me. Please advise.

Thanks,

David

Dave it should be working i just checked the system and it is still live!!

You add the coupon code in when it says add code at checkout!!

try it again and let me know!!

Gotcha it will ship in morning thanks for the order!!

Less then 72 hours left on the Feb Promotion!

32 hours left on the Feb promotion!! Take advantage of the savings!
    smile.gif

I got my first book in the mail and it looks great. Thanks again and it won't be my last.

Well, I just placed my order and I just have to say I'll be the best equipped senior citizen who is just a beginner.

Maxwell

14 hours left come save some money while getting what you need!!

Todays orders will get filled tonight and be on the way to you in the morning.