• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Imported carbon fiber tripod (RT90C)

Still lovin this Tripod. Smacking plates with a 308 @ 500 yards with ease.

Recently switched from the TA-3 to the Anvil30 and it has been so much easier to lock and move. If anyone is wanting a TA3, let me know.

11347461-AD42-4543-9CA4-E19072662BB0.jpeg

Question for the much smarter folks on here than I. Looks like I could go 50 different directions and trying to watch my spend. Going with the RTC90 for sure. I have all manners stocks with pic rails on em. Would the leofoto rifle clamp directly mounted to the RTC90 be my best bet? Assuming my rifle clamp will need a some kind of clamp to attached to the tripod for it to mount correctly. Help is appreciated. I read this thread thoroughly..... still too many directions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Still lovin this Tripod. Smacking plates with a 308 @ 500 yards with ease.

Recently switched from the TA-3 to the Anvil30 and it has been so much easier to lock and move. If anyone is wanting a TA3, let me know.

View attachment 7367280
Nice, have the same setup. Today's the first day I was able to get out and really try it out. I only have 300yds available to me. I have this cool steel a buddy gave me. They're 4" round circles (a lil more than 1 MOA) the best I have. I tried to tag each one under a par time. The shrapnel was really tearing apart the target stand. Going to build one a lil wider out 2x4's.

Attachments

• IMG_20200705_163515.jpg
    IMG_20200705_163515.jpg
    679.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20200705_193807.jpg
    IMG_20200705_193807.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20200705_193732.jpg
    IMG_20200705_193732.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20200705_193727.jpg
    IMG_20200705_193727.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 93
Question for the much smarter folks on here than I. Looks like I could go 50 different directions and trying to watch my spend. Going with the RTC90 for sure. I have all manners stocks with pic rails on em. Would the leofoto rifle clamp directly mounted to the RTC90 be my best bet? Assuming my rifle clamp will need a some kind of clamp to attached to the tripod for it to mount correctly. Help is appreciated. I read this thread thoroughly..... still too many directions. Thanks!
The Anvil 30 securely clamps onto either Swiss Arca or Picatinny rails. Having owned/used several ball heads all larger than the Anvil 30 for spotting, photo, & shooting I prefer the Anvil 30; just love speedy/easy lever-locks.

Hey guys,
I purchased the rt 90c and the anvil30. Took it to the range and loved it. Combo is super steady. The anvil when locked will not move. My hand guard flexing is what I see in the scope. I did notice the head would get loose when accidentally panning to the left with pressure. I only used blue loc tight. If you are only taking the combo to the range then this will probably serve you ok. In my case I will use it for hunting hogs so I decided to purchase the adapter from @midwestoffroad. I just received it and it is a quality adapter. Finish is a nice cerakoted black and it fit perfectly. He was great to do business with. Communication was on point and it showed up when he said it would. The Anvil or the tripod will definitely move before this adapter does. It’s beefy and steady. I am very happy with the combo as it stands. Just wanted to share my 2 cents.

Thought I'd toss this in the mix:

This was an “accidental, well, nearly so” purchase. Originally I ordered another brand, but due its sudden rise in popularity there were none to be had. Thought I’d take the chance as Amazon backed the purchase and sure glad I did. Turns out that this tripod is well made, carefully thought out, exceptionally sturdy, and backed by the company, Artcise, who appear to be aggressively striving to satisfy their customers. Even better; they actually deliver and on time. Just now that in itself is somewhat of a miracle.

The rifle weighs over 22 pounds which admittedly softens the recoil, but I’ve now shot it several times off this setup and I’ve never shot off a tripod more stable. Using it as a foundation for six-pound laser rangefinders and cameras of similar weight is like they’re mounted on a hundred pound anvil--or your house foundation. Yet, leveling base, head, and tripod weigh but seven pounds 11 ounces, so it’s well within my requirements as my use dictates. I’m really pleased with this entire setup.

Attachments

• IMG_7586.JPG
    IMG_7586.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_7595.JPG
    IMG_7595.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_7601.JPG
    IMG_7601.JPG
    598.6 KB · Views: 181
Actually, that looks to be the same exact tripod as the Innorel rt90c. I am sure Innorel is not the original manufacturer, too. They source the tripod and just brand it. But by looking at the rubber feet, leg locks and the base that is identical to the rt90c. So yes a good deal for the money.

According to their ads (and I'm unsure how significant this is) the Innorel has eight layers of CF and the Artcise has 10. It all may be "gilding the lily", as we've seen here the Innorel has worked well for many--hence my original order--but I know my Artcise works perfectly for me.

LOL! For all we know it may be Innorel competing with itself.

The tripod, ball head, and fluid head offerings seem to be mirror images of each other as well.
Yeah its crazy to look at all the budget tripod companies and notice that its all the same product. But hey if anything happens to it they take care of it. I got my full leg replacement in less than 10 days from them. And i repaired the failed one so now I have a backup.

Reactions: 338LMAI
Who has the best deal on an Anvil 30? Already procured the tripod and adapter.
You’re not gonna get a deal on one unless used. They go for msrp. Problem is finding someone who has it in stock. I got mine from thermal optics. No tax and free shipping. Got it fast too.

Reactions: 260284 and J-Fonz
I just picked up a rt90c and ball head, no rrs yet, this was more to get my feet wet. I dont have the free time to get to matches, none close to my area without traveling. Ive shot steel for 16+yrs, mostly prone and occasionally from a bench. Ive kinda gotten bored with it and thought shooting from a tripod would add a new challenge and twist. Ive shot from quads and other barricades, but not the easiest to set up and some ranges forbid those shenanigans. I also yote hunt at night and thought a tripod would be handier/steadier than shooting sticks. The night rig will be easy, keymod arca plate in front of magwell. Ive got a badger with a mpa esr(full arca rail). Ive also got a manners t6a, a mk12 mod0, and a couple aiae that would be nice to affix an arca rail to, probably want to try it with the esr chassis first before I sink a ton of money in rails for different rifles.

So the dumb question: is there any need to run a long arca rail on a forend, considering my bipods are all harris sling or rail mount and seems ideal position to clamp tripod to rifle is close to balance point. In other words, is a 3-4" arca rail in front of the magwell just as good as a 12"+ rail that extends past forend? Please enlighten me, as ive never played with a tripod and could use the education.

IMHO the short rail will work fine since you are not using it for the bipod.

Kinda what I figured, at least on aiae. Wasn't for sure if the additional t nuts and fasteners on a long rail would make it sturdier on the t6a. It is carbon fiber, and I see area419 makes a spacer for the t6a, due to forend shape.

Maybe a call to manners would be best info, @tmanners

Last edited:
Someone else will have to advise on that all mine are on chassis rifles. But I know that when I put them on the tripod it is almost always at the balance point or as close as possible. But I am by no means an expert on this, although I have used mine a lot.

Anyone ordered from Amazon/Innorel USA recently and received the “we want to give you a free N52 Ballhead as a thank you” e-mail?

It was an e-mail from the seller through Amazon, so it seems legit, but they have some sketchy way of contacting them for the free ball head.

I just bought one from Amazon, also had their ballhead in cart. I never got an email from them about free ball head. My tripod is coming from PA and ballhead and arca rail is coming from Kansas

I ordered mine 2 or 3 weeks ago no free bullhead. It did come lightning fast though. Said like 5 or 6 weeks, showed up in 3 or 4 days.

I just bought one from Amazon, also had their ballhead in cart. I never got an email from them about free ball head. My tripod is coming from PA and ballhead and arca rail is coming from Kansas

I got the e-mail about the ballhead about a week after I received the tripod. Something about purchasing during a pandemic.

Anyone ordered from Amazon/Innorel USA recently and received the “we want to give you a free N52 Ballhead as a thank you” e-mail?

It was an e-mail from the seller through Amazon, so it seems legit, but they have some sketchy way of contacting them for the free ball head.
Yes it is legit. The email address is some [email protected]? That is their aftersales department. When I received my replacement leg, there was a card inside to leave a review and get free stuff. It is legit as I received the free items. And they send it ups express which in my case took less than 10 days to get here from China.

I’ve gotten free goodies from them as well!
They are also very quick to respond in their customer service department.

My tripod just showed up along with my Midwest adapter plate I’m very happy with the fit and finish of both products. Midwest was excellent to purchase from and very fast shipping. Plate made it here before the tripod. Anvil 30 should show up tomorrow. Thanks everyone for all the info on this tripod setup
I think it will work perfectly for my use.

Attachments

• 1606B223-2676-421C-BF44-689BA4EC9569.jpeg
    1606B223-2676-421C-BF44-689BA4EC9569.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 137
Sorry if it's already been discussed but this is a super long thread, lol! Have any of you disassembled the tripod legs on the rt90c for cleaning? Is it even possible on this tripod? TIA

Is the leveling base any better?
If I remember correctly the 75 leveling base of the 90 was either locked or loose ?

Yeah, this one is actually usable. It's not as good as a ball head but its way better than the 80 or 90's setup to me. I'll get some pictures and maybe a video tonight when I get home.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly the 75 leveling base of the 90 was either locked or loose ?
Simple fix for this condition.... Unscrew the handle from the base, you will see a snap ring that holds the round friction portion to the grip. Remove the snap ring (you won't need it). Separate the two pieces and insert a heavy duty O-ring, then reassemble. Now I have sufficient friction I can move the base without it being too difficult. It solved the either "loose or tight" problem with plenty of friction in between.

the original leveling base can be improved a little by adding a rubber O-ring. I have some photos of the how to, earlier in this thread. now mind you, it's just an improvement. It's not a world beater solution.

Reactions: wil_pt
Been following this thread but I'm confused. What does the head do that Midwest offroad sells? Does it just offer a better mount for the RRS Anvil?

Been following this thread but I'm confused. What does the head do that Midwest offroad sells? Does it just offer a better mount for the RRS Anvil?

Basically

Standard you only have one screw in the middle. Nearly impossible to get an anvil on there tight enough with just the center screw for it not come loose eventually. Midwest plate fixes that issue so you don't have to worry about it ever coming loose.

Will the anvil with the RRS Series 3 bowl adapter drop in to the Innorel/Artcise, or is the Midwest adapter needed and a no-adapter anvil the way to go?

So as mentioned the Anvil with the standard plate will mount only via the 3/8 stud. Which can allow the assembly you loosen upon panning.

The anvil has a tapered mount which so does the mount I offer so you can mount via taper and 3/8 screw I include or the 4 socket head cap screws (included) or a combination of both .

I have done a few aadapters using the mod 3 plate for those thinking they will upgrade to a RRS tripod at some point

Here's a video showing why the taper mount is much more rigid lock up of anvil to plate next to using the original RRS tripod mounts

Attachments

• 20200802_220318.gif
    20200802_220318.gif
    21.8 MB · Views: 311
I have done a few aadapters using the mod 3 plate for those thinking they will upgrade to a RRS tripod at some point

Here's a video showing why the taper mount is much more rigid lock up of anvil to plate next to using the original RRS tripod mounts

Ah I see it now thank you!

I guess now I just need to convince the boss that this is the way.. she thinks I should settle for the Hog saddle and tripod..:rolleyes:

Reactions: midwestoffroad
Ah I see it now thank you!

I guess now I just need to convince the boss that this is the way.. she thinks I should settle for the Hog saddle and tripod..:rolleyes:
If your utilizing a area or picatinny rail the Anvil is nice . I have a 55mm ball head that I like equally. Usage can decide if it's a need or a want lol