• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Impossible

Re: Impossible

I call propped up. Epoxy!

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adician</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I call propped up. Epoxy!

wink.gif
</div></div>

Nope!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cm92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">photo shop? magnets?</div></div>

Nope. Nope.

took the bullet out removed all the powder and the removed most of the lead from the bullet only leaving a little in the tip?

I say there's a little dent in the wood surface "cupping" it up!
laugh.gif

Normal loaded round, even if just the bullet had mass, it is too topheavy to stay.

Not on a mirror, you would not see the bottom of the round.

I would not dent, glue, tape or otherwise modify my nice wood desk surface.

used a fast shutter speed and snapped a picture right before it fell over

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">used a fast shutter speed and snapped a picture right before it fell over</div></div>

Nope, stood there just fine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see the Force is strong with this one.</div></div>

I've been made.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MER0828</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its spinning like a top?</div></div>

The headstamp would be blurry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TrooperBrian</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MER0828</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its spinning like a top?</div></div>

The headstamp would be blurry. </div></div>
Not with a fast shutter speed.
wink.gif

What duration of time did it remain in this position?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: modifier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TrooperBrian</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MER0828</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its spinning like a top?</div></div>

The headstamp would be blurry. </div></div>
Not with a fast shutter speed.
wink.gif

What duration of time did it remain in this position?</div></div>

A very extended period.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TrooperBrian</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see the Force is strong with this one.</div></div>

I've been made. </div></div>

Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gaffer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Truncated bullet?</div></div>

Regular full metal jacket round nose.

Since there was no response to the Photoshop comment, I'll take another guess.

Superglue the backside of the round to the end of something like a steel gauge block or even another small pistol round. A 32 ACP would be fine.

Neither would show up in the picture and it can "stand" there all day long.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since there was no response to the Photoshop comment, I'll take another guess.

Superglue the backside of the round to the end of something like a steel gauge block or even another small pistol round. A 32 ACP would be fine.

Neither would show up in the picture and it can "stand" there all day long.</div></div>

No PS, no other round, no glue, no steel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">then how in heck did you do it?!?!?! or are you just thet good. LOL!!</div></div>

Maybe the latter. I'm modest.
wink.gif

ok so how did you do it?
I see a 9mm luger round standing on its nose, very well "ballanced" on that nose. nice desk top by the way!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: t4x7trc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok so how did you do it?
I see a 9mm luger round standing on its nose, very well "ballanced" on that nose. nice desk top by the way!</div></div>

Did you notice the title?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vacuum suction above it?</div></div>

What?

Use something like a vacuum cleaner just far enough above the round that it can't quite pick it up but it can keep it vertical.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 270grdeerround</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Use something like a vacuum cleaner just far enough above the round that it can't quite pick it up but it can keep it vertical. </div></div>
yes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 270grdeerround</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Use something like a vacuum cleaner just far enough above the round that it can't quite pick it up but it can keep it vertical. </div></div>
yes</div></div>

Unless I own some kind of industrial vacuum pump, there is no way to generate that kind of suction without seeing it in the picture or sucking up the round entirely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: digshootn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Kirby vac might do it...</div></div>

But..I can't afford one of those.
frown.gif

I know, you put the round in front of your computer and you just keep the Axeman's signature on the screen in front of it and the round just doesn't move. Kinda like my scrolling once I get to one of his posts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The338LM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This took me about 5 tries. Its not that hard.
url]

</div></div>

That is a woodgrain bench. Do it on a flat surface, like a kitchen counter, a desk, marble floor..