• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Impulse buy of the Week - with pix

Re: Impulse buy of the Week - with pix

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocHoliday13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats a hell of an impulse buy, most impulse buys are a candy bar or a coke. </div></div>

Yeah, but just think of the pogey he can get with a suppressed SIG. I'd call that an upgrade from a Coke and a Clark bar. </div></div>

76200_894517473332_68128142_45569733_5163201_n.jpg
</div></div>

Hope that wasn't your form! The examiner probably couldn't read it, nor make any sense of your explanation section.

Frank, this form 4 must have cleared by now, how about a range report?

I just got my Sig P220 setup with an Osprey.... I can review that?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got my Sig P220 setup with an Osprey.... I can review that?
wink.gif
</div></div>Sure. I'm interested in a handgun suppressor this spring, so the more info I can collect, the better.

Love that setup!!
I just picked up a 220 Elite Dark with an Osprey we should get the cans around the same time... lets go shoot em together and do a review. I'm in the metro area.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, this form 4 must have cleared by now, how about a range report?</div></div>

Nope no word on it... the ATF person I get is always pretty slow... not to mention they lost a cleared Form 4 for an SBR on me. It was cleared the same day as my Tac Ops can and one showed up the other didn't so I had to request a certificate.

But nothing yet...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, this form 4 must have cleared by now, how about a range report?</div></div>

Nope no word on it... the ATF person I get is always pretty slow... not to mention they lost a cleared Form 4 for an SBR on me. It was cleared the same day as my Tac Ops can and one showed up the other didn't so I had to request a certificate.

But nothing yet... </div></div>

The bitch of it is.... they make you wait at least 60 days I think to ask for the certified copy. I'have had paperwork approved and not shown itself for 2-3 weeks in the mail. But then I have had stuff approved and in my hands 2 days later. Its give or take when they take the mail out. Thats got to be a lot of money going out each day!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, this form 4 must have cleared by now, how about a range report?</div></div>

The bitch of it is.... they make you wait at least 60 days I think to ask for the certified copy. I'have had paperwork approved and not shown itself for 2-3 weeks in the mail. But then I have had stuff approved and in my hands 2 days later. Its give or take when they take the mail out. Thats got to be a lot of money going out each day! </div></div>

This might be a dumb question, but where do you guy look to see if your forms have been processed? Do the send you something in the mail? I did 2 form 4's yesterday and I know it will be several months before the are finished.

I almost purchased the same setup as LL yesterday, but the wife said I had spent to much money plus I was out of copies for my trust. I would like to see a review on this setup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, this form 4 must have cleared by now, how about a range report?</div></div>

The bitch of it is.... they make you wait at least 60 days I think to ask for the certified copy. I'have had paperwork approved and not shown itself for 2-3 weeks in the mail. But then I have had stuff approved and in my hands 2 days later. Its give or take when they take the mail out. Thats got to be a lot of money going out each day! </div></div>

Actually I got the copy last night for the SBR, less than 10 days from request to received. it was easier than the Form 4 really.

You have to call the ATF to see when things clear (wdebo)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, this form 4 must have cleared by now, how about a range report?</div></div>

Actually I got the copy last night for the SBR, less than 10 days from request to received. it was easier than the Form 4 really.

You have to call the ATF to see when things clear (wdebo) </div></div>

Thanks

Great gun played with one a few years ago. I actually just bought a Sig SP2022 with Tritium Night Sights yesterday. Gotta love the Sigs man.

I looked at the Ti-rant, decided on the Osprey because of it's modularity. Still need to pick a host but it is coming with a metric thread to start. Probably HK.