• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In Case You Needed More Proof of Intentional Destruction of Our Military - I present you this Nomination for Under Secretary of Airforce

Is this one “Brave and Stunning” or just a naturally ugly woman?
8EDA122A-9534-47E5-A9D4-B903A58C089C.jpeg

Did some research. I think she's qualified and you could do a lot worse. Right now, the position is being temporarily filled by Kristyn E. Jones, the assistant secretary of the Air Force for Financial Management and Comptroller, and has performed the duties of the vacated role of under secretary of the Air Force since March 6, 2023

I was expecting something like adjunct professor of Gender Studies at Harvard. Presently, Melissa Dalton is Performing the Duties of Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy.

Melissa Dalton was sworn in as the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Hemispheric Affairs on March 4, 2022. She is responsible for advising the Secretary of Defense and other senior defense leaders on defense continuity and mission assurance; homeland defense and defense support of civil authorities; Arctic and global resilience; and U.S. defense and security policy for Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and South America.

Prior to being sworn in as the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Hemispheric Affairs, she served as the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Strategy, Plans, and Capabilities from January 2021 to March 2022. In that role, she was responsible for advising the Secretary of Defense and other senior defense leaders on national security and defense strategy; the forces, contingency plans, and associated posture necessary to implement the defense strategy; nuclear deterrence and missile defense policy; and security cooperation plans and policies. Previously, Ms. Dalton was a senior fellow and deputy director of the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) International Security Program and director of the Cooperative Defense Project. Her CSIS research focused on reinforcing the principled foundations of U.S. defense strategy and military operations. Prior to joining CSIS in 2014, Ms. Dalton served for a decade as a career civil servant in the Bush and Obama Administrations at DoD. Her assignments included senior advisor for force planning, special assistant to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, policy adviser to the commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Kabul, Afghanistan, and country director for Lebanon and Syria in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy. She also served as an intelligence analyst at the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Ms. Dalton holds a B.A. in foreign affairs from the University of Virginia and an M.A. in international relations from the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was a Council on Foreign Relations International Affairs Fellow.

Last edited:
Reactions: thejeep
Did some research. I think she's qualified and you could do a lot worse. Right now, the position is being temporarily filled by Kristyn E. Jones, the assistant secretary of the Air Force for Financial Management and Comptroller, and has performed the duties of the vacated role of under secretary of the Air Force since March 6, 2023

I was expecting something like adjunct professor of Gender Studies at Harvard. Presently, Melissa Dalton is Performing the Duties of Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy.

Melissa Dalton was sworn in as the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Hemispheric Affairs on March 4, 2022. She is responsible for advising the Secretary of Defense and other senior defense leaders on defense continuity and mission assurance; homeland defense and defense support of civil authorities; Arctic and global resilience; and U.S. defense and security policy for Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and South America.

Prior to being sworn in as the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Hemispheric Affairs, she served as the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Strategy, Plans, and Capabilities from January 2021 to March 2022. In that role, she was responsible for advising the Secretary of Defense and other senior defense leaders on national security and defense strategy; the forces, contingency plans, and associated posture necessary to implement the defense strategy; nuclear deterrence and missile defense policy; and security cooperation plans and policies. Previously, Ms. Dalton was a senior fellow and deputy director of the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) International Security Program and director of the Cooperative Defense Project. Her CSIS research focused on reinforcing the principled foundations of U.S. defense strategy and military operations. Prior to joining CSIS in 2014, Ms. Dalton served for a decade as a career civil servant in the Bush and Obama Administrations at DoD. Her assignments included senior advisor for force planning, special assistant to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, policy adviser to the commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Kabul, Afghanistan, and country director for Lebanon and Syria in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy. She also served as an intelligence analyst at the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Ms. Dalton holds a B.A. in foreign affairs from the University of Virginia and an M.A. in international relations from the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was a Council on Foreign Relations International Affairs Fellow.

Sounds like she’s the Kamala Harris of DOD. Bounced here, bounced there, passed around like a hooker. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Reactions: NoDopes
She may be the biggest leftist liberal there is, but you can't say she's un-qualified. They have the Comptroller filling the position now...that's the definition of un-qualified.

She didn't exactly defend her resume. We know there are some power hungry females in that club - she just didn't exude confidence (shown by lack of mentioning any actually duties she has performed in past positions.) Glad you have confidence though - I'm sure there will be no anomalies in the budget with her.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was a Council on Foreign Relations International Affairs Fellow.
CFR? That is worst than throwing a rabid fox in the hen house, then locking the door and adding chickens every time the noise stops. People need too dig into what the goals of those nice sounding organizational names really are. The CFR commission was formed for the express purpose of promoting the OWO/NWO agenda before day one, of their founding. Research where it started & who its members are & were to get a very clear picture w/o all the good sounding fluff. The CFR assholes were building bunkers on the islands south of New Zealand back in the 80's & when outed tried to deny what they were truly for. They hoped/thought Ray-Gun would start WW III with their nudging & blessing, and they would emerge to implement their new world order, goal.

She may be the biggest leftist liberal there is, but you can't say she's un-qualified. They have the Comptroller filling the position now...that's the definition of un-qualified.
I guess she misunderstood the question? She was asked a direct question and went rambling on about some bullshit instead of listing her resume. As a business owner. That would be the reason to shit can her application and a thank you for coming in. I have a few more interviews to do. We'll be in touch if you are chosen for the position.

I guess she misunderstood the question? She was asked a direct question and went rambling on about some bullshit instead of listing her resume. As a business owner. That would be the reason to shit can her application and a thank you for coming in. I have a few more interviews to do. We'll be in touch if you are chosen for the position.

In her defense, that’s what politicians, elected and appointed, are bred to do.

If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. As soon as she started rambling I would have been moving to shutting down the interview. I asked a specific question, gave you a deadline to complete, and you failed both assignments.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt, please show the next interviewee in please.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Reminded me of the latest excuse for press secretary, reading her answers.

Reactions: UKDslayer
She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was a Council on Foreign Relations International Affairs Fellow.

Of course.
Most folks skip right over this. This club has nothing to do with foreign relations. Its a New World Order club.
Just think of it as the top tier of the green lantern lodge.
The lodge is for the blue collar police, military, judges, etc.
The CFR is for the white collars with elite status. Its the last stop before they show you behind the curtain.

It's almost like they won't promote anyone unless they're under 3/above 6 on the Hot/Crazy scale.

I know her type. She is the kind of bureaucrat who is well connected and gets pushed up the chain of command without accomplishing anything. She gets put into a position and attends meetings for a while until she gets comfortable and starts opening her mouth. The stuff that comes out rivals that from AOC but no one challenges her because they know better. But the shit talking behind her back eventually gets her moved to a different position where the cycle repeats. After 20 years of this she comes knocking as a politician.

If she were truly qualified she would have been able to answer his question, having the presence of mind to prepare for the interview. But she did not, or could not, because she accomplished nothing in her career other than participation trophies.

That makes her every bit as "qualified" as a Supreme Court justice who can't tell you what a woman is. She was given the opportunity to say what her qualifications are and she can't even answer.