• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In search of Bergara extractor pins #32980B

WVMtnMan

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2023
West Virginia
I received the B14R extractor upgrade kit from Bergara. The envelope did not contain new replacement roll pins (Bergara part number B14R). Might anyone have any ideas on where I can purchase the replacement extractor pins (roll pins)? Bergara wasn’t any help. Lowes didn’t have the correct size. Harbor freight roll pin kits don’t contain the correct diameter size. I tried Brownell’s and Midway USA with no luck. Thank you for your help.

You may wish to try Grainger. I do not have a number however they have about everything of this nature in their inventory.

Reactions: Taylorbok
The kit requires new, different roll pins from the original setup?

Dunno if this place is legit, but here's a site offering what appears to be the part:

ETA: I searched for "32980B bergara" and got the parts diagram for the B14R steel as the first result. The BOM describes Part 32980B as "PASADOR Ø2,5x8 DIN7343" which I slapped into Google. "Pasador" just means pin, and all their measurements are metric, so it's 2.5mm diameter by 8 mm long. DIN 7343 appears to be equivalent to ISO 8570, so a little more Googling landed at the site I provided above. But I'm surprised you can't just reuse the existing pins; that was my first thought.

The kit requires new, different roll pins from the original setup?

Dunno if this place is legit, but here's a site offering what appears to be the part:

ETA: I searched for "32980B bergara" and got the parts diagram for the B14R steel as the first result. The BOM describes Part 32980B as "PASADOR Ø2,5x8 DIN7343" which I slapped into Google. "Pasador" just means pin, and all their measurements are metric, so it's 2.5mm diameter by 8 mm long. DIN 7343 appears to be equivalent to ISO 8570, so a little more Googling landed at the site I provided above. But I'm surprised you can't just reuse the existing pins; that was my first thought.
Thank you. I reached out to Bergara. They sent an upgrade kit. It had new extractors and springs. I ended up machining down a too pin with a nice taper. She is running fine now!

Reactions: KnowNothing256