• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In Stock : Fulton Armory BCGs $199 shipped

Re: In Stock : Fulton Armory BCGs $199 shipped

Thanks a lot for looking out!! Now I just need to wait for my seekins lower to ship.

Got one. Thanx.

Can anyone tell me anything about these? Are they Properly staked? Are they MPI tested? Are the Full Auto or Semi auto? Please advise Aloha

I knew I should have waited...I ended up paying more than this for a standard one even though I wanted hard chromed...

I ordered as well and nada from them except the order confirmation email.

Their site now says, " PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 2 WEEKS FOR MOST ORDERS TO SHIP" which would've been nice to know before hand since this is for a gift.

Also, there was a hold placed on my card 2/15 which was released 2/19 and credited back to the card for $199.95 which is the amount for the bolt and shipping.

On top of that, they have "shut their phonelines down" so I can't even call to check if the order is cancelled or whatever. Friday's birthday party may be interesting. "Here honey, I built you your own custom "pinked out" AR. I'd take you to shoot it tomorrow but I don't have an effing bolt."

Have you heard from them yet?

Have not heard anything from them either. Thats not good business for them to post something in stock then never ship it. Reminds me of my dealings w/ Botach Tactical in years past. I didnt know this is the way Fulton Armory works also or else I would have never posted this item was in stock.

Fulton Armory should in no way be associated with Botach! They are a small shop and delays in shipping are very common these days.

Good luck

Jerry

I ordered a carrier and a couple other BCG parts from them several weeks ago. They all shipped out right at a week after the order. Everything came in and looked good. I can't imagine how swamped some of these guys are.

That is encouraging to hear Jerry. I hope they are just slow to ship with all the demand out there. It took about 6 weeks to get my lower parts kit from Palmetto State Armory and those guys used to be quick to ship before all the nonsense started this year.

Fulton Armory should in no way be associated with Botach! They are a small shop and delays in shipping are very common these days.

Good luck

Jerry

.... PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 2 WEEKS FOR MOST ORDERS TO SHIP" which would've been nice to know before hand since this is for a gift.

Also, there was a hold placed on my card 2/15 which was released 2/19 and credited back to the card for $199.95 which is the amount for the bolt and shipping.

Yes I saw that 2 week notice also. It hasn't been 2 weeks yet and they also say NO BACKORDERS so my hopes are still up. that hold on your account that was credited back dosen't sound good though...:confused:

Can anyone tell me anything about these? Are they Properly staked? Are they MPI tested? Are the Full Auto or Semi auto? Please advise Aloha

These are stripped bolt carriers. They do not have the gas key installed and you would need to stake it. In addition to the bolt carrier you would need, a 308 DPMS style bolt, gas key and screws, firing pin, cam pin, and retaining pin to make it complete.

I bought some parts from Fulton Armory on 02/20/2013 and I received them today.

These are stripped bolt carriers. They do not have the gas key installed and you would need to stake it. In addition to the bolt carrier you would need, a 308 DPMS style bolt, gas key and screws, firing pin, cam pin, and retaining pin to make it complete.

I bought some parts from Fulton Armory on 02/20/2013 and I received them today.

Negative. The ones we ordered are complete BCG's. They are no longer shown on the site.

Good chance I wont be ordering from FA again. In January I ordered a 50 rnd box of Black Hills 40 gr V-max .223 to try in my new bolt gun. It took about a month to get the ammo, which wasn't a problem as it was still at the pre-madness price and I wasn't in a hurry. The day I got the shipping notice they charged my card, problem is, they made one charge for the entire amount (ammo + shipping) and an hour later hit my card for another $10. I've sent e-mails with no response, and as stated above you can't get them on the phone. Don't get me wrong, the $10 is not a big deal, but they should only be charging me for the amount listed on the order, and nothing more unless I've been contacted and agree to it. All in all very poor business practices.

Good chance I wont be ordering from FA again. In January I ordered a 50 rnd box of Black Hills 40 gr V-max .223 to try in my new bolt gun. It took about a month to get the ammo, which wasn't a problem as it was still at the pre-madness price and I wasn't in a hurry. The day I got the shipping notice they charged my card, problem is, they made one charge for the entire amount (ammo + shipping) and an hour later hit my card for another $10. I've sent e-mails with no response, and as stated above you can't get them on the phone. Don't get me wrong, the $10 is not a big deal, but they should only be charging me for the amount listed on the order, and nothing more unless I've been contacted and agree to it. All in all very poor business practices.

They always charge extra for ammunition shipments.

I ordered a hard chromed BC from these guys in December and received it pretty quickly. Problem is, when I finally finished the build a month ago, the BC wouldn't cycle properly. The BC isn't smooth, the circumfrence feels a few dozen dimes stacked together. I ended up having an AR that won't even go semiauto; what a disappointment! Anyway, no answer on the emails for the last month, and no answer on the phone. I will wait and pick up a mil-spec once the madness ends. By the way, yes, the AR cycles with other bolts.

They always charge extra for ammunition shipments.

If that were the case then it should have been included in the charges on the receipt. Per the receipt I received when I made the order the rounds were $38.91 and shipping was $10. When the rounds shipped they charged my account $48.91, same as the receipt, then made the other charge of $10 2 hr 50 min later. At what point is it OK for a vendor to make unauthorized charges to a credit card? I've had vendors contact me when there was a price chance since the order was made to get approval for the additional charges, but this is the first time someone just made a second charge w/o authorization. The total lack of communication doesn't help either. For me the $10 is not worth the trouble to contest the charge. Since placing the order I got a box of the 40 grain V-Maxes from another vendor and my rifle really likes them so i don't want to send them back. Again, this is a matter of principle, not dollars. Primary purpose of my post is to inform others. During this panic period I think we need to stick together and let everyone know if there is a vendor who appears to be taking advantage of the chaos to skirt the edges of the rules.

Not going to bash FA... just wish I had some communication. I'll be happy to have a good bolt (FA) but timing is pretty key for me. I probably would have overpaid on GB or somewhere just to get one in time if I knew about this delay.

Real Estate may be location, location, location... but product sales is communication, communication, communication.

UPDATE : I received my BCG in the mail today via UPS. Hopefully others that ordered have gotten theirs too or will get them shortly.