• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events Inaugural PRS Match - Quantico Shooting Club

Try this PractiScore link to the Quantico Shooting Club's dashboard. Looks like rile is the 23rd and gas gun is the 24th.

To those who participated last year and helped make these matches a success through attendance and feedback, we truly are grateful!

Last year we ran matches on the 1,000y Range 4 having five stages at the 800y line, and then a break as we quickly reset at the 1,000y line for another 5 stages. This year, we're running eight simultaneous stages on the Ironman range.

Last edited:
I shot my second ever rifle match there last month, so my review can certainly be taken with a grain of salt. My opinion of the match is it was great. Depending on where you parked, you might be lucky enough to unload your stuff right at the stage you start on, if not it's not too far a walk. I found the match to be fair and very challenging (too me) as I am still learning positional shooting. The wind that day made the stages on one side of the range pretty tough (again, at least for me). The set up was great, and the everything ran smooth with no hitches or target issues. The target hit indicators on the far targets in the tree line were awesome, impossible to miss, and bright enough to land an airplane. Each group was self score/RO, and I heard no arguments. Another huge positive to me is that I was home by 2:30 (was stuck in I-95 N traffic for a bit or it would have been earlier), so I still had the rest of the day to do my "honey-do's". I'm looking forward to shooting the next match there in a couple weeks, and hope it sticks around.

I shot my second ever rifle match there last month, so my review can certainly be taken with a grain of salt. My opinion of the match is it was great. Depending on where you parked, you might be lucky enough to unload your stuff right at the stage you start on, if not it's not too far a walk. I found the match to be fair and very challenging (too me) as I am still learning positional shooting. The wind that day made the stages on one side of the range pretty tough (again, at least for me). The set up was great, and the everything ran smooth with no hitches or target issues. The target hit indicators on the far targets in the tree line were awesome, impossible to miss, and bright enough to land an airplane. Each group was self score/RO, and I heard no arguments. Another huge positive to me is that I was home by 2:30 (was stuck in I-95 N traffic for a bit or it would have been earlier), so I still had the rest of the day to do my "honey-do's". I'm looking forward to shooting the next match there in a couple weeks, and hope it sticks around.
Haha same with me and that traffic home..plus it was my first match ever