• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Indiana buy/sell/trade/ page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hijack the thread but where can i find the schedule for matches at red brush?

Up Rensselaer way... Not needing to trade right now. Just saw the "Indiana" and had to jump in to see who was from the area... I normally shoot at Willow Slough, or over at the Medaryville DNR range.

BTW, fish fry at the VFW in Rensselaer tomorrow night 5-7pm.

Johnson County here
Wanting LRP, have 2# of H4350,
8# jug of IMR4350, 500 mixed 5.56 brass, some 55gr bthp pills and of course cash money.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Tool
I am in Dearborn county IN
I have a bunch of LRP and SRP. I am looking for trades only for
22 creed dies
77gr tmk
22 creed or 6 creed brass

Anyone in Central IN have some Federal 215M primers you would be willing to sell? Any amount, I’m out.

Anyone in Central IN have some Federal 215M primers you would be willing to sell? Any amount, I’m out.
I have some regular 215’s if that would help you. I’m in Brownsburg.
image.jpg

Reactions: Boonechaser
Cant beat that. We shoot farm fields mostly when crops r out. Went sunday and did some plinking. Always fun to go shoot
I'm really close to Cedar lake.
I shoot at Jasper Polaski all the time, occasionally at Bass and Bucks but not often.
I really don't like to shoot at the public ranges when it is busy so I'm there early and leave before it gets stupid.

West Lafayette here.

What I have:
Lee FL and seating dies for .243 and .308.
RCBS carbide 3 die sets 9mm & 44mag/spec
700+ Bushwacker Bullet Co (Missouri Bullet Co) hard cast lead 240g SWC 0.430 (44 cal) https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/10672
835 pieces of 44mag brass, polished, sorted by headstamp
Some jacketed 44 cal bullets (46 ct Hornady XTP 240gr #44200 & 70 ct Nosler 200gr HP #44846)
6.6 pounds of 9mm brass, polished.
Partial lb (maybe half) of Blue Dot powder (20 years old)

What I am looking for:
Forster (preferably) or Redding (2nd choice) FL dies (non bushing) for .243, .260, and .308.
Forster seater (Bench rest or micrometer) for 0.243.
Would consider bullets for the above (hunting and target).
Reloading goodies? (presses, concentricity gauge, watchu got?)
Cash money dollars

Thanks for looking.

I’ve got a clean Redding 2 piece FL die set for 243 I’d sell you. Also a 100 Nosler brass some of them loaded some 1x fired some new. I’m in Carmel and get up to Lafayette every other week. PM me if interested.
Marty

Johnson County here
Wanting LRP, have 2# of H4350,
8# jug of IMR4350, 500 mixed 5.56 brass, some 55gr bthp pills and of course cash money.

How is the supply at the Outdoorsman? I don’t get down there to see Doug very much anymore.

Figured as much! Still a great place, been there a long time. Dating myself but I remember when it opened as a bait shop in an old gas station building
LOL, same here, back when it was about the only around that area.

I have some federal 210ms would like to trade for 215m. Would trade 1k or 2k for the same

I have 1k Winchester small pistol primers I will trade for 1k federal gold medal LRP (210m). I’m located in Elkhart county.

Orange/ Crawford County area if anyone finds a pound of rl16 I'll pay for it. I've checked Dave's in Holland, Gun world in Corydon and about dozen other places.

Savage small shank shelin 308 stainless select match 26" threaded 5/8x24 less than 200 rounds fired. light varmint contour I believe might be heavy varmint. Gouged it a little taking it off. Switched calibers don't need this one. Looking for a Savage 223 barrel or srp, .243 projectiles, varget, 4350, SW precision.

Reactions: nrar15
Still ISO LRP and SRP, I have 4 1# jugs of unopened Varget to trade. Not to specific on the LRPs but would really like CCI 400s. I’m in central IN.

Still need 8208 xbr if anyone has any. Might be able to trade for some varget and primers.

I am located in Michigan but I am looking for some 300 Win Mag Redding type S dies and Forster micrometer seater dies. I have a couple pound of CFE 223, and H4350, to potentially trade. Thanks.

In Indianapolis,

I have for trade trade
Hornady Precision Hunter #81499 (143 ELD x) (10boxes/200 rounds)
SR4759
Lil Gun

I am looking for
Small pistol primers
40 S&W brass
40 S&W dies
38/357 dies
38 brass
Unique powder
I have a bunch of 38 spl brass . Would trade for ? Battery dying. Back tomorrow

I live in New Albany...willing to drive as far west as Corydon, north as Scottsburg, or in Louisville to the Paddock Shops/Brownsboro Rd OR Fern Valley Rd areas.

Have:
Partial 8lb jug (2.2lb powder remaining) of Varget $70 SPF
1195(5 shy of 12th full 100ct sleeve) CCI-450 SRM $100 SPF
32 rounds Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor 140gr ELD-M factory ammo (one full and one partial 20ct box from same lot) $60

Last edited:
In Chicago but going to Youngs this Saturday.
HAVE:
6lbs-CFE Pistol
1lbs-Benchmark

NEED:
Varget
Small Rifle Primers
Small Pistol Primers

Last edited:
Located in NW IN. PM me with options if you have anything in the “need” category. Mostly looking for ‘one for one’ trade options.

Have:

Primers:

Win SPP - 3000 sell/trade

Win SRP - 1000 trade only

Fed GM210M - 2000 trade only

Powder:

VV N320 - 1 lbs sell/trade

R15 - 1 lbs sell/trade

IMR 4895 - 1 lbs sell/trade

IMR 3031 - 1 lbs sell/trade

IMR 4831 - 1 lbs sell/trade

IMR 4350 - 1 lbs sell/trade