• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Info on Cellular text messaging trail cams.

B

boomer81

Whats some of the best ones. I want one that gets the pic and sends it out quick. Infared nightpics are a must. Ive had some of my feeders and a cam stolen. Some stuff messed with. Its not the easiest place to get to every day. So its just as much for security as anything. Im on at&t if that makes a difference. Thanks to all

Re: Info on Cellular text messaging trail cams.

These are the guys you want to check out. Game camera reviews. They go WAY in depth and seem to be pretty fair.
Everything they have reviewed on the camera I bought, it correct.

Chasing Game

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LanceS4803</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These are the guys you want to check out. Game camera reviews. They go WAY in depth and seem to be pretty fair.
Everything they have reviewed on the camera I bought, it correct.

Chasing Game </div></div>

Thanks for the link. That is very helpful.

I would agree checking out Chasing Game before you buy a camera is a must. They do archive some older models also which is useful if you want to find info on older units. I have also wondered how well the cellular cameras work and how good of service you really need to have to use them.

I've heard horrible reviews cause where most guys hunt there ain't shit for cell service. And I was told that you need to mount your camera in an almost full service area to get the texts sent to you...

*This is 2nd hand info... just passing it along. If ssomeone has hands on experience please correct me*

I have 2 friends that use them and love them , they are the covert . I will pick one for next season .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: donovan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have 2 friends that use them and love them , they are the covert . I will pick one for next season . </div></div>

And, what brand and model number?
Where I hunt is REALLY close to a cell tower, so that might work out well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LanceS4803</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: donovan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have 2 friends that use them and love them , they are the covert . I will pick one for next season . </div></div>

And, what brand and model number?
Where I hunt is REALLY close to a cell tower, so that might work out well.</div></div>

http://www.trailcampro.com/covertspecialopscodeblackreview.aspx