• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Precision trickler

If you made the cup so it tapers towards the top you wouldn't experience as much powder problems with kernels wanting to bounce out. Wide at the bottom and narrow at the top.

If you made the cup so it tapers towards the top you wouldn't experience as much powder problems with kernels wanting to bounce out. Wide at the bottom and narrow at the top.
I thought about that too. A little angle to it would probably do it but it sounds like he has it figured out now anyway. Hopefully he has a bunch of these things ready to go and we can all get one soon. I have a IP trickler already but I will get the whole new system as soon as I possibly can. Looks fantastic

If you go to 10:08 in the F-Class John video on the previous page it sure looks like the sides are angled in at least somewhat.

As fast as it runs in John’s video, I could see using two cups that weigh the same being faster than two V3s.

Depends on your preferred workflow.

If you like to powder an entire loading block before seating bullets, 2 dispensers is the fastest way to avoid waiting for the next charge.

If you like to dump powder and seat a bullet while the next charge is being dispensed, 2 identical weight cups keeps your hands in motion all the time with almost zero time spent waiting for the dispenser to finish.

I like to do the latter, and with my tweaked V1 + servo controlled Harrell's finishing a charge about 7.5 seconds on average, that leaves just enough time to put the second empty cup on the scale, dump the finished charge, seat a bullet, and put the finished round in the box. Paul's complete system should be about the same speed and rhythm.

Cheers, Brexit made it a PITA to import, though. Let's see if it's better to get it directly from you.
Do we need to prepare the scale, though? The FX-120i needed some preparation to work with the SuperTrickler, will there be steps required after resetting the scale to factory default?

I'm planning on picking one of these up. Going from 16-20ish seconds per drop to 7-9 will make a huge difference loading from the XL750.

Little more teasing! Boring video, but kind of a real world test.
I was trying to drop 50 and lost count. LOL I got 49 instead.
40gr Varget
98% +.02gr/-0.00gr = 48 charges
75.5% Perfect 40 gr = 37 charges
2% =+.04gr = 1 charge

futurama-yes.gif

This is going to be the first time in my life I’m willing to buy the first generation of something. Where do I get in line, I only need one?

Reactions: secondofangle2
Little more teasing! Boring video, but kind of a real world test.
I was trying to drop 50 and lost count. LOL I got 49 instead.
40gr Varget
98% +.02gr/-0.00gr = 48 charges
75.5% Perfect 40 gr = 37 charges
2% =+.04gr = 1 charge

I just hope you have enough of these bad boys....

I expect this to become available right as I buy one of the new Colt Delta Elite's and send it to a hard to book, custom smith to do $3000-4000 worth of work to 😂🙄💩

Just got on list for an FX setup no scale and a Sartorius setup with scale. Order number is 27028 for reference to see how far back you might be.

^ smart

I also hope the scale automatically re-zeros like the ST before each charge

Reactions: Bevo
Wonder if it’s worth keeping my A419 powder cup?

Probably not, as it will likely have a ton of splash out with Paul's dropper.

I had large messes testing the area 419 cup with my servo controlled Harrell's bulk dropper that could drop in about 0.25 seconds at max speed, and Paul's dropper is faster than that.

I'm sure Paul will make extra cups available, but the end user will probably have to do the weight matching on their own. Easy enough with some sandpaper.