• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Precision trickler

Lol relax guys. There’s still 27000 orders to fill before it ships!

Yeah guys, I mean he released the info about the preorder list on M14forum.com last week, where I got number 7, then he released it on ARFCOM three days ago which is where about 26,500 orders came from. You hide guys who are not on M14forum or ARFCOM are going to have to wait a while………

Sarcastic font off……

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
1703127214108.png

Yeah guys, I mean he released the info about the preorder list on M14forum.com last week, where I got number 7, then he released it on ARFCOM three days ago which is where about 26,500 orders came from. You hide guys who are not on M14forum or ARFCOM are going to have to wait a while………

Sarcastic font off……
Why would M14 shooters need a precision powder measure? 😂😂😂

“Lol relax guys. There’s still 27000 orders to fill before it ships!”

Yes and $27,000,000 in revenue coming in according to a guy on accurateshooter. Hell, with that kind of cash flow, we may have to wait for Paul to break ground on a new gigafactory in Texas next to Tesla, to meet overwhelming demand for the IP Powder System!

• Haha
Reactions: TylerN and KYAggie

Great video demonstration.

Simple, straightforward, and elegant operation. All anybody could ask for. (Except the 1% that is never satisfied)

I am left wondering why people don’t just put a funnel in the powder canister and turn the thing upside down to empty it, since everyone is so crazed about speed all the time

Sarcastic font off……
The knuckle-dragging mouth breathers over on ARFCOM eat soup with their hands, and fill their cases with the little scoops, if they can find them; else they just dip the case in the powder bowl and fill it up

[delighted grunts, howls, and squeals accompany the sound of crunching powder]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KYAggie
The knuckle-dragging mouth breathers over on ARFCOM eat soup with their hands, and fill their cases with the little scoops, if they can afford them; else they just dip the case in the powder bowl and fill it up

Yeah they haven’t even discovered the balance beam scale yet. I figure we could sell them our Supertricklers and V-whatever’s and watch them fight over which is best; the Lee scoops, the ST, or the V-whatever. Could be entertaining, if I still had a membership over there.

Reactions: secondofangle2
There is no way he has 26000 pre orders.

That’s insane.
He doesnt.

Best we can tell is the pre-orders started at around 26990, and are now up to about 27263. So, about 275 pre-orders or so.

Keep in mind they are free, and there is no reason not to pre-order one. This will also lead to inflated pre-order numbers. No downside of pre-ordering, but when that $1,000 bill needs to be paid people will be thinking a bit harder on it.

Reactions: Kadams1563
That’s what we’re saying.

My order for a different product from his website over a month ago was 26,849.

Somewhere around 26980ish is where the pre-order began

ETA: akh223 beat me to it

He doesnt.

Best we can tell is the pre-orders started at around 26990, and are now up to about 27263. So, about 275 pre-orders or so.

Keep in mind they are free, and there is no reason not to pre-order one. This will also lead to inflated pre-order numbers. No downside of pre-ordering, but when that $1,000 bill needs to be paid people will be thinking a bit harder on it.
Or $1700 bill I’m looking at lol

• Haha
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
I thought about it for 2 minutes; this is unquestionably the right answer, placed on the underside around the connection collar.

(Perhaps that janky light is drawing power from the scale, so I get that. This would require an external (reads: $8) power source.)

1703247570002.png

I trust this is still the plan for the add-on shield...and hope Paul reconsiders the light to use a sexy ring of LCDs like we use for progressive presses, etc.

1703270421183.png

I trust this is still the plan for the add-on shield...and hope Paul reconsiders the light to use a sexy ring of LCDs like we use for progressive presses, etc.

View attachment 8303333
I read somewhere that he abandoned the clear acrylic shield, because the manufacturing costs were too high, and there were bubbles in it when done cheaply

• Wow
Reactions: Terp
I feel bad for the 'poor' Sartorius owners who are required to pay a 32% premium on that light thing. :)

1703278130940.png

• Haha
I want to stay for the record that that price for that windshield device is completely obnoxious

There has to be a way to manufacture something suitable for the task at a fraction of that cost

For example, look at the entire molded manufactured, super trickler housing.

This is far simpler than that

Nah, you're buying a product that won't require upgrades for 10 to 15 years. No one will possibly be able to design anything better.

Reactions: Warpspeed
Amortizing the cost over the life of the machine is a way of rationalizing the cost (or any cost really), but I’m not sure it’s the right strategy for making informed consumer choices; and at that price I’ll just use my stock FX shield

Or Tyler at MK will make thousands selling printed alternatives

Amortizing the cost over the life of the machine is a way of rationalizing the cost (or any cost really), but I’m not sure it’s the right strategy for making informed consumer choices; and at that price I’ll just use my stock FX shield

Or Tyler at MK will make thousands selling printed alternatives
I'm just being petty. There were some folks here last month that were justifying the cost with the rationale that you'd never need to upgrade again. And here comes this breeze shield.... I predict instant A419 ecosystem parts

By way of comparison, you can make a department of transportation approved entire windshield for a BMW motorcycle — made in Germany no less — and sell it for $199 and make a profit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ma smith and Terp
I want to stay for the record that that price for that windshield device is completely obnoxious
What are your thoughts on the people who purchased the awesome $360 IP trickler in the interim, only to find out they still have to pay $795 for the bulk dropper and the 10-key? (Nearly $900 if they want a 3dp thing with a light box velcroed to it). Ouch.

Speaking of 3dp, for less than the cost of two of these windshields, a print-at-home option is coming once an optical sensor is added to the disk, so it knows how many kernels to drop without waiting for the scale/speed up the control loop...pray he stops dicking around and releases soon. He's got it down to the kernel, but dicking with stuff like dickers do. :)

Instead of effing around trying to speed it up, just sell me 5 kits for the same price as other options. Problem solved.

Reactions: KYAggie
I like that enclosure in that video
I hate it, but priced right so wouldn't bitch...utilitarian, I guess.

I would like a gucci one out of epoxy like on custom shaving brushes...but I'll go grab two $8.49 sheets of acrylic from HD and ghetto glue a square box together, if the acrylic is no longer the go-to upgrade with the kit.

IMG_8374.JPG

There has to be a way to manufacture something suitable for the task at a fraction of that cost

For example, look at the entire molded manufactured, super trickler housing.

This is far simpler than that
For a simple part like that windscreen to get injection molded your looking at around 15K for the mold and then $4-5 a piece to make them. Trying to add a spot for a light only increases that cost. Pretty significant investment for a small operation. And yet plenty of people spend $70 for an Area 419 powder cup made from a couple dollars in aluminum.

• Haha
Reactions: Terp
The revenue from 1000 tricklers at $1000 each is $1 million and $15k is 1.5% of that.

But if you don’t have an MBA, or a good sense on how to project what your sales are going to be, I can see why you would be a little gunshy as it were, or perhaps skittish about making an investment like that

Reactions: TheOE800
The revenue from 1000 tricklers at $1000 each is $1 million and $15k is 1.5% of that.

But if you don’t have an MBA, or a good sense on how to project what your sales are going to be, I can see why you would be a little gunshy as it were, or perhaps skittish about making an investment like that
Projected revenue is a joke. A million sounds cool till you look at what it costs to build the first 1000 and pay people who are helping you develop a product. I work for a construction company that had over 6 billion in revenue last year and we were thrilled to come away with a profit of 180 million.

Projected revenue is a joke. A million sounds cool till you look at what it costs to build the first 1000 and pay people who are helping you develop a product. I work for a construction company that had over 6 billion in revenue last year and we were thrilled to come away with a profit of 180 million.
Pffgghh....do better at business.... obviously
1000003813.gif

If I take you at your word it’s simply not possible to run a business in a rational forward thinking way, you just roll the dice

The light may not be the best thing in the world, but the rest of it literally is, so I think it's kind of uncalled for to just shit on it in this thread. Constructive criticism is one thing, but just running something down is another and makes us all look bad.

Reactions: lead ƒarmer