• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Insane Swedish Twins

Slapchop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2009
New York
These bitches are built like tanks

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWVe0JbMh6c"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWVe0JbMh6c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Insane Swedish Twins

I must say I'm more than a little disappointing. I was expecting something completely different by "Insane Swedish Twins"...

If one of them tell you to, "GET IT UP!!!", it is my considered opinion that you should do so, and as quickly as possible, given the threat and consequences, and inherent loss of testosterone.

I am so locking my door knobs tonight, cause aliens can't figure out how to use doorknobs. SWING AWAY!

That's how we get them over here.
Lean, mean, viking bitches!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must say I'm more than a little disappointing. I was expecting something completely different by "Insane Swedish Twins"... </div></div>

Haha...I thought the same

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TMcGinnis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bitches really do be crazy. </div></div>

Amen to that Brother!!!

What in the hell did they eat for breakfast? Maybe they got a hold of some of what Tyrone Biggums is having.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m1BeHcFI5w4&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m1BeHcFI5w4&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

That's some powerful shit.

That video of the two chicks left out the first part where their ex boyfriends had just rode by flipping loose change out on the highway.

Apparently this happened a few years ago and it was only the BEGINNING.

UK Daily Mail Link

Supposedly there was zero trace of drugs found in their systems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt Keebler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crazy is Crazy. They need to be locked up in the rubber room without shoe laces. </div></div>
Threesome.

Did you hear that... One day in jail for assaulting a police officer. Welcome to the UK.
laugh.gif

Awesome police work....Stop or I'll yell stop again....Please Stop, please....now you're hurting me, ouch, stop, stop, calm down, calm down.....

So surprised these tactics don't work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So surprised these tactics don't work.</div></div>If you fail to obey a police officer in the UK they will refuse to condone your actions and you risk not only a severe reprimand, but also the sanction of having your behavior labeled as unacceptable in a civilized society.
laugh.gif

And this is why you buy brush guards...

I was also expecting something, well lets say more satisfying by the title "insane swedish twins"

Like a scene from the Terminator, totalled a car and keeps on going!

5 years for killing a good samaritan?
crazy.gif

They are in America now, why does this not supprise me!

Great, the one is in the USA now, outstanding....... Count down till we see a video of her tazed by cops?

They run out into the road proving they are both insane....so someone gets the bright idea to put them in a helicopter?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cocaine is a helluva drug. </div></div>

RickJamesCocaine.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must say I'm more than a little disappointing. I was expecting something completely different by "Insane Swedish Twins"... </div></div>
About the most truthful tread description I've seen lately.

I want them to have my babies.

If it was two twin men doing the same, the punishment would have been more severe. Two twin blonds get off and go on to kill a man. I wish the truck driver had just splattered the both of them. I hope they turn her into a drooling vegetable in her padded room.

I don't get it, I don't understand, and also don't have the patience to watch the 45 minute video 'following'.

But by the sounds of things, "capping" then on the roadside in the beginning would have been the best thing for all of us, and them too.

Really though, what difference is there antics from Charles Whitman? To society, that is.

Too bad she wasn't killed by the truck that hit her......

From the link posted a few posts above:

"A deranged woman killed a father of two the day after she walked free from court for dicing with death by running across a motorway in a bizarre incident shown on television."

Crazy a$$ b*tch needs a slow death!.....like a steam roller driving over her at the rate of 6 inches an hour.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz1nvnyoKwI

awe hell they have S.L.D disease! ... = severe lead defficiency. lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cocaine is a helluva drug.</div></div>

Or Meth. lol

Do they not have Tazers in that country?

None of you have ever experienced a woman with PMS? This accompanied by an advance state of menopause is obviously what we've seen here. Perhaps there was chocolate on the other side of the highway.Move along,nothing to see here. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottishtornado</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thers more to the story....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHH0bysjkpM

Crazy bitch </div></div>

Just watched that whole video,that is truly insane !
I think aliens is right.