• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s interesting little time killer

Re: interesting little time killer

Mine's RazorLicker... Yeah I ran out of names. When one of us gets to level 10, we should start a clan, then all the bored people on SH could join the clan as well. I didn't mean that to sound as dorky as it did. Oh well.

Mine are Megacab, Skull Phuq, and Wig Splittah

grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine are Megacab, Skull Phuq, and Wig Splittah

grin.gif

</div></div>

Skull Phuq just got owned. Look who did it.
cool.gif

lol mega, ArchAngelGabe killed you and your little dog
grin.gif

i'm gonna shank shankster next.

ETA: mission accomplished

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine's RazorLicker... Yeah I ran out of names. When one of us gets to level 10, we should start a clan, then all the bored people on SH could join the clan as well. I didn't mean that to sound as dorky as it did. Oh well. </div></div>

Nobody's BoyFF just kicked your ass.
grin.gif

Here are my three... Test there waters if you dare...

gunman_7

BADASSERIE

THEE PUNISHER

6-1 now, how did you like my little friend, Ipitydafoolboy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6-1 now, how did you like my little friend, Ipitydafoolboy? </div></div>

Dang guys Blueballs got owned, first burning turds and now ipitydafoolboy. Looks like I had about 10 challenges on top of my fight card and won all but two. I am the only english speaking/writing member of my clan. Everyone else in my clan is probably a bunch of babies like on those stock trading commericals.

Nobody's BoyFF just kicked the shit out of bastard child, gunman_7, blueball. All of these guys were at higher levels too.

Bitches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes America and how do our finely trained warriors spend their spare time...? My handle is Goatfucker and consider yourselves owned... </div></div>

Nobody'sBFF just owned Goatfucker.

Shankster's Girl had lost every fight <span style="text-decoration: underline">until</span> she fought Goatfucker. Very lame.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes America and how do our finely trained warriors spend their spare time...? My handle is Goatfucker and consider yourselves owned... </div></div>

Nobody'sBFF just owned Goatfucker.

Shankster's Girl had lost every fight <span style="text-decoration: underline">until</span> she fought Goatfucker. Very lame.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Hard morning of pounding the mat, trying to take a break and shankster's girl comes at me. Oh well, I own her now. Anyway, blueball says, yee ha

Holy crap!

How the hell did you get a dog Megacab?

Faceflogger took a beat-down from your bitches.

Do we need a clan? Ipitydafoolboy is at 10 and closing on 11. Kind of scary I hit a dude in the tournament that was level 57...

how the hell do you get more than 3 fights a day? gonna take forever to get anywhere at that rate