• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Interesting Trend I'm Seeing with Approvals

Hasn’t worked for me.... currently now have 9 in jail (because I have a problem ?) ranging from 6/1/19 to last week. Fingers crossed. I just keep adding them to prison hoping the whole squad gets let out at the same time

Wow...What do you all have in Jail?

• Haha
Reactions: Enough Said
Awesome. I have 2 tbacs and an Obsidian 45 myself.

In jail or out? That’s awesome. I can’t wait, super excited to get my hands on the TBAC’s and Rugged’s. My only experience has been with one Surefire Legacy can (the FA556-212) I got back in 2012. It’s been my only can until now (I went a little over board ?)

Hasn’t worked for me.... currently now have 9 in jail (because I have a problem ?) ranging from 6/1/19 to yesterday. Fingers crossed. I just keep adding them to prison hoping the whole squad gets let out at the same time
Holy hell... I want your job. 1800 just in stamps

Reactions: vigildom7
Hasn’t worked for me.... currently now have 9 in jail (because I have a problem ?) ranging from 6/1/19 to yesterday. Fingers crossed. I just keep adding them to prison hoping the whole squad gets let out at the same time

Nine?! Damn dude! I'd be going a bit nuts waiting on all that.

A bit aggressive yes, lol, I’m an Air Traffic Controller with the FAA, they usually put out hiring bids a couple time a year!

I’m going crazy waiting! Can’t wait to just get one back at least lol

There are two more that I'm waiting for SilencerShop to get back in stock. Once they do, I'll purchase them. I could get them elsewhere but I prefer dealing with SilencerShop.

Same boat, I’ve got 7 pending from 5/19 to 3/20 hoping for a batch approval. Called 2 weeks ago and all were still pending.

Same boat, I’ve got 7 pending from 5/19 to 3/20 hoping for a batch approval. Called 2 weeks ago and all were still pending.

Dang nice!! Hope they all get approved at once for ya, would be so awesome. I’m really hoping. What all do you have pending?

Dang nice!! Hope they all get approved at once for ya, would be so awesome. I’m really hoping. What all do you have pending?

Dead Air Sandman-K
Dead Air Nomad
Dead Air Wolverine
Dead Air Odessa-9
Thunder Beast TD-22
Thunder Beast 338 Ultra
SilencerCo Hybrid

I hope you get a batch approval as well. The wait definitely sucks.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Dead Air Sandman-K
Dead Air Nomad
Dead Air Wolverine
Dead Air Odessa-9
Thunder Beast TD-22
Thunder Beast 338 Ultra
SilencerCo Hybrid

I hope you get a batch approval as well. The wait definitely sucks.

Hell yeah! Nice selection! That TBAC 338 ultra is gonna be sweet. I’d like to get that little TBAC 22td

So important question, if I put in a bunch of Form 4’s for suppressors then a week later Form 1 an SBR will they pull the Form 4’s with the Form 1 and get me all of them in a few weeks?

Hell yeah! Nice selection! That TBAC 338 ultra is gonna be sweet. I’d like to get that little TBAC 22td

Thanks man! Your list looks pretty good as well, I keep thinking about adding an obsidian 45 to the queue. The 338 Ultra is the newest addition and the one I'm probably most excited about.

I had the opportunity to shoot the whole TBAC lineup (excluding dominus as it wasn't out yet) at a range day, and they were awesome. Decided to try to get into more LR stuff and am building a 300 PRC so finally pulled the trigger on a 338 Ultra. You'll definitely enjoy you're TBAC cans, what do you plan on running them on?

So important question, if I put in a bunch of Form 4’s for suppressors then a week later Form 1 an SBR will they pull the Form 4’s with the Form 1 and get me all of them in a few weeks?

Didn't work for me. I had a Form 1 submitted and approved in November (~24 day approval process) while I had 6 form 4's pending and they are all still pending.

Thanks man! Your list looks pretty good as well, I keep thinking about adding an obsidian 45 to the queue. The 338 Ultra is the newest addition and the one I'm probably most excited about.

I had the opportunity to shoot the whole TBAC lineup (excluding dominus as it wasn't out yet) at a range day, and they were awesome. Decided to try to get into more LR stuff and am building a 300 PRC so finally pulled the trigger on a 338 Ultra. You'll definitely enjoy you're TBAC cans, what do you plan on running them on?

I have a Desert Tech in 6.5cm for the TBAC 6.5 can and for the 30 cal can for now it’s going to go on my KAC LPR, I’d like to eventually do a 300prc build, should’ve waited for the 338 ultra to get in stock at SilencerShop but I just decided to pull the trig on the 30 cal

Well I didn’t get the batch approval.... unfortunately. I just called the ATF to check and 3 out of the 9 were approved. The 3 that were approved all had the same tax stamp cashed on 6/1/19. They were approved March 24th. Who knows if my dealer will even call me with how busy things have been if they even do have the tax stamps now

Well I didn’t get the batch approval.... unfortunately. I just called the ATF to check and 3 out of the 9 were approved. The 3 that were approved all had the same tax stamp cashed on 6/1/19. They were approved March 24th. Who knows if my dealer will even call me with how busy things have been if they even do have the tax stamps now

Two ways to play it if you want your stuff ASAP.

1. Wait another week and call or stop by.
2. if you have a good relationship with them, call or stop by this week and give them a heads up that your stamps are showing up any day.

Buy something else while you are there either way. Lol.

Two ways to play it if you want your stuff ASAP.

1. Wait another week and call or stop by.
2. if you have a good relationship with them, call or stop by this week and give them a heads up that your stamps are showing up any day.

Buy something else while you are there either way. Lol.

Any excuse to go to the gun store I’m in lol! Seems like 2-3 weeks seems to be the average trend for getting the stamps in hand

I bought a suppressor 12/30/19, picked it up 3/7/20. Have one processing that was submitted 10/19.

Makes no sense but what are ya going to do?

The problem is that those batchof approvals often include forms from December, January, and February that skip everyone else from last year.

Checking the approval thread on reddit every day is infuriating lol.

Well I got to pick up 5 yesterday all submitted last may/june. No batch approval though, my cans from August and February have yet to be approved.

If your dealer doesn't call you... STALK THEM. I'm in every day transferring suppressors.

If your dealer doesn't call you... STALK THEM. I'm in every day transferring suppressors.
I might have to resort to that. I don’t want to be a pester but I figured I’d give them a call today which marks 3 weeks since approval and the guy on the phone cut me off before I could even give him my name and said “if we haven’t called you yet, that means it’s not here or approved yet”

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I bought my first two suppressors about 2 weeks apart. (My buddy let me try out his .22 can, and I went right back into the shop to buy a Spectre II - what a jerk. He knew I wouldn’t be able to resist) well both stamps came on the same day.
I received those stamps in January of 2018, so this checking the queue for other application must have been going on for a while. I like it though.

This is me waiting around for the dealer to call me saying they received my stamps... approved 3/24.... still..... waiting......

Attachments

• DED17D36-E921-4061-B78D-F5BC76FA6EDB.jpeg
    DED17D36-E921-4061-B78D-F5BC76FA6EDB.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Haha
This is me waiting around for the dealer to call me saying they received my stamps... approved 3/24.... still..... waiting......
I once had one go over 30 days beyond approval. I assumed it was lost in the mail, so I typed a letter and sent it to NFA. They sent me a "copy" Approved Form 4, then two weeks later ( 6 weeks after approval) my original showed up. WOW, I was pulling my hair out.

I once had one go over 30 days beyond approval. I assumed it was lost in the mail, so I typed a letter and sent it to NFA. They sent me a "copy" Approved Form 4, then two weeks later ( 6 weeks after approval) my original showed up. WOW, I was pulling my hair out.

Absolute insanity. I called the ATF to check on another and asked about the time frame. She said to contact them at 5 weeks if the dealer still didn’t receive it and they’ll get me a copy. Wonder if this whole KungFlu might be delaying the mail considering shipping on everything is running behind.

Absolute insanity. I called the ATF to check on another and asked about the time frame. She said to contact them at 5 weeks if the dealer still didn’t receive it and they’ll get me a copy. Wonder if this whole KungFlu might be delaying the mail considering shipping on everything is running behind.

I would say yes, it is delaying the mail. I am waiting on form 5320.20 that was approved on 3/25. I still don't have it and I live 25 miles from away from the NFA branch offices.