• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting vaccine perspective...

My apologies if it's already been posted but:

Watch and pass along

I lost count how many times, at every stage since this Covid bullshit started I’ve been called a conspiracy theorist, yet everything I’ve said would happen has happened! Maybe I’m a prophet? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

And now, let's fire the Border Patrol:

The Border Patrol, stretched criminally thin, due to the Biden Administration’s mess now faces a November ‘vaccine mandate or else be fired’ deadline.

U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents have been put on official notice by the Biden administration that they must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Nov. 1 or face being fired, according to a whistleblower who sounded the alarm to House Judiciary Committee ranking member Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.
“The people who have been busting their tails, enforcing our law, doing their job on the border – they’re gonna get fired if they don’t take the vaccine,” Jordan told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham.

Can someone print a story comparing Border Patrol to the Taliban because then Biden would give the Border Patrol billions in weapons to protect the border like he did for the Taliban.

Maybe we should bring the Taliban to the border and fund them to take over Mexico.... A win / win deal.
It would be a tough fight. The Garbagetels are about as well armed as the towleys and its their home territory.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
And now, let's fire the Border Patrol:

The Border Patrol, stretched criminally thin, due to the Biden Administration’s mess now faces a November ‘vaccine mandate or else be fired’ deadline.
I believe these mandate deadlines are serving two roles .
One to marginalize people opposed to the vaccine . Making a target population to blame for a plethora of politically created national problems .
Two the mandates are being used to crash the the economy and overwhelm many institutions in the country .
Half the population will cry for Congress and the federal government to do something .
That something is more fascist government control for our safety and health .

UeYIZLCQ.jpeg

For those of you who keep beating me over the head with "FACT CHECK"...... Did you ever think it's just more propaganda? The best fact checkers are right here on SH..... I rest my case.

New Forced Control: NYU Langone and other Hospitals in New York and Long Island are Forcing that if the Parent is not VAXXED they will not release Babies From NICU to Parents or after birth as per CDC Guidelines. You Need to Show VAX-Passport to see your own New Born Baby.

Last edited:
New Forced Control: NYU Langone and other Hospitals in New York and Long Island are Forcing that if the Parent is not VAXXED they will not release Babies From NICU to Parents or after birth as per CDC Guidelines. You Need to Show VAX-Passport to see your own New Born Baby.

Will you please start fact checking your shit before you post it. Youre doing the same shit as MSM!

How can this be true??? It must be fake