• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Introducing the CHECKMATE-HD™ : Griffin Armament's Newest Rimfire Suppressor

GRIFFIN_ARMAMENT

Official Sniper's Hide account of Griffin Armament
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman

DSC09691-2850062.jpg

DSC09699-2850063.jpg

DSC09702-2850064.jpg

IMG_0088-2850069.jpg

IMG_0072-2-2850068.jpg

IMG_0054-2-2850066.jpg

CHECKMATE-HD

Due to the popularity of our beloved legacy product, the CHECKMATE-QD suppressor, we present to you the CHECKMATE-HD™ suppressor. This new CHECKMATE-HD™ is a 5.8 ounce 5.7x28 pistol rated rimfire suppressor and utilizes our patented ECO-FLOW™ baffle technology as well as our newly developed CARBON-GARD™ technology- the subject of a pending patent. The 5.8 ounce, 5.04" overall length suppressor features a 17- 4 heat treated ECO-FLOW™ baffle system, front cap, and integrated EZ-LOK™ QD mounting system. The tube is 7075-T6 billet machined and hardcoat anodized for maximum strength. The CHECKMATE-HD™ is the new market leader in rimfire suppressors.

The CARBON-GARD™ technology seals the entire baffle core with high temperature Silicone O-rings. This allows the suppressor to be more user maintenance friendly than any other rimfire suppressor on the market. After 2000 rounds are fired, the inside diameter of the tube and outside diameter of the core are still spotlessly clean for ease of disassembly without specialized tools other than a US quarter.

Extensive workup was done to the baffle system resulting in a baffle system with zero first round pop and a market leading sound pressure level (SPL) on rifles and pistols.

The CHECKMATE-HD™ comes with an EZ-LOK™ 1/2x28 barrel adapter and is field ready out of the box. The only supporting accessories outside of various threaded EZ-LOK™ barrel end couplers (barrel adapters), are the CAM-LOK® rear mount (with associated CAM-LOK® barrel adapters in various thread pitch options), and the Direct Thread Adapter 1/2x28, making this suppressor very simple and straightforward for end users to understand and utilize.

Unbeatable sound performance, unparalleled ease of maintenance and servicing, light weight, high strength, historically accurate CHECKMATE-QD mounting, and incredibly competitive pricing are the user benefits of the CHECKMATE-HD™ suppressor.

Key points - price and inclusions:

Features:

• EZ-LOK™ QD mounting interface and adapter included
  • Taper locking QD interface ensures security and accuracy
  • Unique patent pending CARBON-GARD™ tech offers an unbeatable user maintenance experience
  • Premium 17-4 H900 heat treated stainless steel & 7075-T6 outer tube
  • Patented ECO-FLOW™ baffle system for reduced blow back and optimally tuned sound performance
  • Patented flash reducing tool-less end cap
  • PVD and hardcoat anodize provide increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
  • Warrantied for life with Griffin’s Perpetual Lifetime Warranty

Additional Mounting Options:

• CHECKMATE-HD™ CAM-LOK™ Rear Mount (requires purchase of CAM-LOK® Barrel Adapter)
  • CHECKMATE-HD™ Direct Thread Rear Mount 1/2x28

Specs:

• DIMS : 5.04” long x 1.07” diameter
  • Weight : 5.8oz
  • Sound pressure Level : 115db 22lr pistol 4” / 114db 22lr Rifle 16” : No First Round Pop
  • MSRP : $459.99

Caliber & Barrel Length Restrictions:

The CHECKMATE-HD™ is rated up to 5.7x28. It is recommended to let the suppressor cool to ambient temperature after shooting 21 rounds of 5.7x28.

Last edited:
I'm looking really hard at buying this. I was thinking about the Mask as my next .22 suppressor and now this comes out!

I have the YHM Fantom waiting on ATF approval. How does the Checkmate HD compare to the Fantom? I see it wasn't included in the videos.

Someday some rimfire suppressor manufacturer might actually listen to customer feedback about the first baffle being inverted so as to not dump crud back down the barrel when racking a rifle between strings of fire.

Any change the old school checkmate can by upgraded to this baffle stack?
I had the original monocore which was nice to take apart to clean. Swapped it to the washer/spacer and it's significantly worse to take down.

I'm looking really hard at buying this. I was thinking about the Mask as my next .22 suppressor and now this comes out!

I have the YHM Fantom waiting on ATF approval. How does the Checkmate HD compare to the Fantom? I see it wasn't included in the videos.
I just added the Full Sound Test Video to the original post. That video will give more data on how the rimfire cans stacked up against each other.

And not sure how it stacks up against the Phantom, we don't have one so weren't able to include it in the test.

Any change the old school checkmate can by upgraded to this baffle stack?
I had the original monocore which was nice to take apart to clean. Swapped it to the washer/spacer and it's significantly worse to take down.
Negative, 2 completely different cans. Nothing is compatible between the 2.