• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

introduction

MODArmory – Nicole

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Well hello there, if you are reading this. This is my fancy snazzy introduction. I was told that I need to have this introduction or else some guy called ..boltripper?? Was going to chew me out. So what to say, I'm on here, so I like to shoot. Going to be getting more into the field due to a career change into tactical accessories, mostly nightvision. Don't know a whole lot at the moment, so only upwards from here.

Re: introduction

Mod Armory?

Are you a part of Huntler's crew?

It's spelled BOLTRIPPER w/ all caps, he thinks lower case is a sign of disrespect, you're screwed now.

Welcome to the hide
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camille</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and i quote from hunter
wink.gif
tell that rat bastard he owes me a tne..
grin.gif

</div></div>

Tell him I never forgot. I moved across the globe and just have to find it.
wink.gif

Welcome.

Welcome to the Hide. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. If you remember nothing else, remember this;

No political posts, jokes, or photos of any kind are allowed.

wink.gif

Welcome to the Hide, Good Luck with the new job and your stay here, you might need a little of it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the Hide. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. If you remember nothing else, remember this;

No political posts, jokes, or photos of any kind are allowed.

wink.gif
</div></div>

Nor religious.

And look out for LowLight. Hes an evil being who will smack you ewith the ban hammer you if you dont follow those two rules.

boltripper??

Yes, Camille, there is a boltripper. But he has many more question marks after his name.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Camille,

Good to meet you and Hunter today, and good luck getting the storefront up and running!

-Sam</div></div>

It was nice to meet you as well! You should come back to the shop now that it looks like a retail store and not a storage facility