• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Invasion

Let's say that out of the hundreds of thousands of illegals that have entered the US in the last 3 years, 10,000 are Chinese operatives/saboteurs.

Those 10,000 operate in 2 or 3 person teams. They have been trained in the China to conduct operations to destroy us with sabotage by poisoning water supplies. Seeding bioweapons in big cities. Blowing up natural gas/oil pipelines. Destroy electrical substations. Mass shootings. etc.

Say these 10,000 are all coordinating and this all takes place all over the US at the same time.

Maybe instead of 10,000 it's only 1000. Either way this would shut us down completely and we would be in complete chaos as a nation.

The fuckers are here. They have been finding their biolabs and "police" stations.

The fuckers are here.

Of course they are and they've been here forever.

We can't even keep them out of our own alphabet agencies. We give some of them badges and guns and trust them our secrets.

The fuckers that took down the WTC came in on passports or visas and passed through customs at least a dozen times. No need to slip through wire or climb over bobbers in the water.

Is it possible some veneco towing a bunch of kids across an unmanned border is gonna take out the power grid with a couple of cachitos and some chiclets? Maybe, but the fkrs we should be worried about are already here and many of them have seats in congress.

Of course they are and they've been here forever.

We can't even keep them out of our own alphabet agencies. We give some of them badges and guns and trust them our secrets.

The fuckers that took down the WTC came in on passports or visas and passed through customs at least a dozen times. No need to slip through wire or climb over bobbers in the water.

Is it possible some veneco towing a bunch of kids across an unmanned border is gonna take out the power grid with a couple of cachitos and some chiclets? Maybe, but the fkrs we should be worried about are already here and many of them have seats in congress.
China. Chinese. Not Mexicans.

The Chicoms like cocaine Mitch in congress and the 3 letter agency new hires are not the trigger pullers. What is going on now is they can mass in greater numbers because of the open border.

If they come here with 3 dirty bombs and set them off in a metro area we are done.

Let's say that out of the hundreds of thousands of illegals that have entered the US in the last 3 years, 10,000 are Chinese operatives/saboteurs.

Those 10,000 operate in 2 or 3 person teams. They have been trained in the China to conduct operations to destroy us with sabotage by poisoning water supplies. Seeding bioweapons in big cities. Blowing up natural gas/oil pipelines. Destroy electrical substations. Mass shootings. etc.

Say these 10,000 are all coordinating and this all takes place all over the US at the same time.

Maybe instead of 10,000 it's only 1000. Either way this would shut us down completely and we would be in complete chaos as a nation.

The fuckers are here. They have been finding their biolabs and "police" stations.

China. Chinese. Not Mexicans.

The Chicoms like cocaine Mitch in congress and the 3 letter agency new hires are not the trigger pullers. What is going on now is they can mass in greater numbers because of the open border.

If they come here with 3 dirty bombs and set them off in a metro area we are done.
I'm predicting within 3-5 years, we will see something happen. Like, say, Super Bowl Sunday, World Series, Basketball playoffs, Indy, Daytona, etc., etc.. Much less some large gathering of people in a downtown metro area gala affair.
It's coming. Mac:(

• Sad
Reactions: DuneBoer
When an evil, criminal, puppet of the Globalists, who are out to destroy America, opens the borders and invites America's enemies into the country unchecked and nobody does anything, much less round up the puppet and his regime including RINOS and jail them for treason and sedition which is what should happen, then the country is lost.

When the Japs threatened to invade the U.S. in WWII, at least there was a rifle behind every blade of grass. There isn't shit now. There are more enemies freely walking into the U.S. now unchallenged than there ever would have been had the Japanese and Germans invaded.

rant over, carry on.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Question now for you, why can't they send people back across the border? If they can't cross legally and step over the line or border, why can't they be pushed back to their side of the line?

And where does it say they have to turn them over to the Feds, which will just give them water and turn them loose? Fuck the Feds.

That's like saying that the cops need to arrest someone, file the charges, and hold court all on their own.

Truth is the cops could arrest someone but if the DA declines it, or if the judge tossed it out the cops have their hands tied. The cops don't have universal discretion for the entire process. Not hardly.

In this case the NG would have to be dealing with a whole other country which certainly doesn't fall into their authority.

They could go act like a deterrent but as soon as someone touches American soil and gets arrested then the ball gets handed off. And especially in this case the Feds are definitely not on the same page as everyone else.

If the cops arrest someone but two days later the DA decides to not prosecute, what could the cops do? Same thing is happening regarding the border.

To be clear most of us want the same thing but there are a lot of leftist politicians that are not on the same team as us.

Reactions: ken226
That's like saying that the cops need to arrest someone, file the charges, and hold court all on their own.

Truth is the cops could arrest someone but if the DA declines it, or if the judge tossed it out the cops have their hands tied. The cops don't have universal discretion for the entire process. Not hardly.

In this case the NG would have to be dealing with a whole other country which certainly doesn't fall into their authority.

They could go act like a deterrent but as soon as someone touches American soil and gets arrested then the ball gets handed off. And especially in this case the Feds are definitely not on the same page as everyone else.

If the cops arrest someone but two days later the DA decides to not prosecute, what could the cops do? Same thing is happening regarding the border.

To be clear most of us want the same thing but there are a lot of leftist politicians that are not on the same team as us.
And here lies the problem.

A paragraph of discourse debating what you can and can't do when an illegal alien crosses the border instead of doing what you were sent down there to do, which is to block them from entering the U.S.

Physically block them, with razor wire, a high barbed wire fence and Humvees mounted with .50 cals patrolling the barrier, like the Israelis would do.

No more bottled water and asking the females if theyre pregnant, which they all are, or if they need medical. Just load them up in a troop carrier and haul them to stockade until theres a full load to haul to an intrnational bridge.

Reactions: Milf Dots
All of those people with TDS, orange man bad, mean tweet problems, even here on the Hide, own this, fucking us all.
Everyone that supports the democrat or republican party needs to own this shit. If either party represents or aligns with a man’s views, he isn’t worth a damn.

I'm going to have an unpopular position on this. Now the fact that there are a lot of people coming over the border that aren't being vetted is a problem. From gang members, to foreign agents, we can all agree that that's dangerous to national security, dangerous to residents near those parts of the country that are effected, and dangerous to the LEo's that ultimately have to face the criminal elements that are intermingled with the folks flooding over the border.

Demographically there is an argument for letting them come in. Statistically most of them are coming here to work, earn a living, and help support family back home, or just improve their lives. 2nd generation mexicans, or latinos, are american citizens by birthright. Regardless of how you feel about that, they are under the constitution. They are going to remain in america, filling positions for jobs, paying taxes, getting an education, and eventually they're going to be the source of capital investment that drives wall street. Most of them are going to assimilate to American culture, you aren't likely to notice them. You will notice those that do not assimilate. It's a 40-60 year game that's beyond the timeline horizons of many of us on here. I'm 44, I may be around in my mid 80's, but my love of fried food and poor lifestyle decisions, it'll be a miracle if I did. The birthrates in the US are 1.64, 2.1 is necessary just to sustain a population. Immigration is the option to maintain the status quo of population growth, and to boost the demographics of the next generation of workers in the US.

Before you dogpile me and tell me i'm a liberal pedo fuckbag, all i'm offering is another angle to think about. The MSM only offers the angle that scares you, and tells you how it's bad, and why it's bad. I'm offering something just to think about. We have to think on longer time scales, because if all we think of is this week or next, maybe next year, I just don't see how that's a good plan at all. I've worked a few shitty jobs on the path to getting where I am today. Each job had a wide range of races and ages. I liked working with the Mexicans the most. They did their jobs, and didn't complain about anything, and they were ALWAYS nice to me. Can't say that about any other race (except asians, i've never worked with an asian person). Keep in mind, it's been 10 years since i've worked with anyone else.

Branden

• Angry
Demographically there is an argument for letting them come in.
Counterpoint - that is a statement that is being pushed by the, well, propagandists.

The problem for the Bankers is - who the hell is going to pay back the 32 Trillion plus that they printed, which by the way they mostly keep for themselves. Well - they need more plebes to work it off for them. So the narrative is "we need more people!". But we actually don't - at all. There is nothing wrong with a slowly declining population - heck it's even "good for the environment". If the US population declined to say 250 million over the next 20 years, is that a problem? Nobody can really elaborate on why that would be bad - housing would be way more available/affordable, less cow farts, traffic wouldn't be as bad etc etc etc. The very same people claiming "we need more people in the US" are also saying "there are too many people on the planet, we need to reduce the population". And the biggest question is - why are Western Europe and the United States the only places in the world that need to take in tens of millions of "refugees" from around the world? If "we need more people here" is true - wouldn't Honduras need more Hondurans, and Malaysia need more Malaysians as well?

And that's if the people coming in were truly contributing - yes, maybe 60 years from now the new imports will have assimilated, become productive "Americans", stand for the constitution and individual rights, develop anti gravity devices and phased plasma propulsion. But far more likely 60 years from now the US will be a third world shithole - if this continues. It may already be too late. Which is probably the plan.

Now it is.

Update- it seems between Tucker Carlson and folks like us calling out Greg Abbott, he reversed his direction and put his wheels in motion in regards to the NG.

This might get interesting.

Can't we put 10 strands 1 foot under the water and call Florida for like 20000 alligators. I mean it could be a deterrent

I'm going to have an unpopular position on this. Now the fact that there are a lot of people coming over the border that aren't being vetted is a problem. From gang members, to foreign agents, we can all agree that that's dangerous to national security, dangerous to residents near those parts of the country that are effected, and dangerous to the LEo's that ultimately have to face the criminal elements that are intermingled with the folks flooding over the border.

Demographically there is an argument for letting them come in. Statistically most of them are coming here to work, earn a living, and help support family back home, or just improve their lives. 2nd generation mexicans, or latinos, are american citizens by birthright. Regardless of how you feel about that, they are under the constitution. They are going to remain in america, filling positions for jobs, paying taxes, getting an education, and eventually they're going to be the source of capital investment that drives wall street. Most of them are going to assimilate to American culture, you aren't likely to notice them. You will notice those that do not assimilate. It's a 40-60 year game that's beyond the timeline horizons of many of us on here. I'm 44, I may be around in my mid 80's, but my love of fried food and poor lifestyle decisions, it'll be a miracle if I did. The birthrates in the US are 1.64, 2.1 is necessary just to sustain a population. Immigration is the option to maintain the status quo of population growth, and to boost the demographics of the next generation of workers in the US.

Before you dogpile me and tell me i'm a liberal pedo fuckbag, all i'm offering is another angle to think about. The MSM only offers the angle that scares you, and tells you how it's bad, and why it's bad. I'm offering something just to think about. We have to think on longer time scales, because if all we think of is this week or next, maybe next year, I just don't see how that's a good plan at all. I've worked a few shitty jobs on the path to getting where I am today. Each job had a wide range of races and ages. I liked working with the Mexicans the most. They did their jobs, and didn't complain about anything, and they were ALWAYS nice to me. Can't say that about any other race (except asians, i've never worked with an asian person). Keep in mind, it's been 10 years since i've worked with anyone else.

Branden
finding affordable housing was already a problem for many legal residents. how is 6 million illegal immigrants going to impact the poor?

finding affordable housing was already a problem for many legal residents. how is 6 million illegal immigrants going to impact the poor?
Affordable housing is more and more a fantasy. When housing is built for profit, and housing is a financial asset class where firms with trillions of dollars of capital are able to buy large amounts of it for their portfolios, it's just going to keep getting more and more expensive. Affordable housing is nothing but a pet project of celebrities and athletes so they can post on their instagram and virtue signal to their friends and fans that they're not the selfish douche canoes they are in real life.

The poor in this country are either going to stay poor, or they're going to figure out there way out of there. Immigrants coming in or not, that's where they're going to be. I was poor once too, I decided that I didn't want to be there, and I worked my way out. Nothing stopping others from doing the same except themselves. This government will do their best to put us all in the poorhouse for the sake of equity of outcome.

6 million immigrants, if allowed to work, are going to do 6 million jobs that 6 million americans feel they're too good to do, and would rather collect welfare rather than do that job.

Branden

Affordable housing is more and more a fantasy. When housing is built for profit, and housing is a financial asset class where firms with trillions of dollars of capital are able to buy large amounts of it for their portfolios, it's just going to keep getting more and more expensive. Affordable housing is nothing but a pet project of celebrities and athletes so they can post on their instagram and virtue signal to their friends and fans that they're not the selfish douche canoes they are in real life.

The poor in this country are either going to stay poor, or they're going to figure out there way out of there. Immigrants coming in or not, that's where they're going to be. I was poor once too, I decided that I didn't want to be there, and I worked my way out. Nothing stopping others from doing the same except themselves. This government will do their best to put us all in the poorhouse for the sake of equity of outcome.

6 million immigrants, if allowed to work, are going to do 6 million jobs that 6 million americans feel they're too good to do, and would rather collect welfare rather than do that job.

Branden
you realize a good number of them are already getting thousands a month in cash and benefits, and giving nothing.
no issues with you trying to justify this invasion, but i can't agree.

Lawful immigration and "Illegal Alien-ing" are two totally unrelated things despite the intentional conflation by the anti-American Dems... For decades we've been averaging over a million lawful immigrants a year, so arguing we should have tolerance for Illegal Aliens is absurd.

If someone is an Illegal Alien- and that includes anyone who has overstayed a visa even by a few hours- they should be immediately deported and put on a list of "never allowed to apply for entry or refuge" status.

Illegal presence on U.S. soil should be a federal felony.

Bullets are cheap and we should be shooting anyone who approaches U.S. soil from a foreign country. A "border wall of lead" is the way.

Every nation in the world should have the same policies to protect their citizens and cultures.

Any alleged issues like "birth rates are too low" is a totally unrelated topic- allowing an illegal alien invasion is traitorous.

When it comes to Illegal Aliens, I don't care how nice people are, or how hard they work, because that's subjective and emotional. Anyone who is present illegally in America better GTFO.

One of our biggest problems in America is that we've gotten way too soft, while not being vigilant of our liberties.

ETA: "Anchor babies" aren't citizens- the constitutional amendment that allowed for 'birthright citizenship' was specifically meant only for the children of slaves. It's time to rescind that part of the amendment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
somehow i am thinking it is going to take some time to get a net return on investment.

• Haha
BUE304URb8b5.jpeg

venezuela emptying out it prisons and asylums is an old trick. remember the mariel boat lift by peanut breath carter? the movie "scarface" with pachino was not far off. castro emptied out his prisons and sent them here. that finished destroying miami as an american city. my 2nd wife,s family was 60s cuban and they hated the marielitos with a passion. they knew what castro was sending. the one that i knew later that was a doctor came as a kid. he said his family was terrified because they were scooped up off the street and put in a boat with obvious rabid criminals. i dealt with several in ERs i worked. criminals or psychos all. at least one busted by tampa PD for multiple murders in tampa post arrival here. i can't begin to imagine the degeneracy of what biden and the dems are letting in. when the time comes for the violent woke takeover,the deep state won't even have to use the army. BLM,urban 13%ers,antifa,taliban and the new military aged million will serve nicely.