• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR Pitbull

Re: IOR Pitbull

I played with one at the SHOT Show this year. Even wrote a bit about it in a magazine article. I really liked this scope. Excellent field of view. Definitely usable as a red dot on one power. Not sure how bright the illumination will be since I was inside a building and not in bright sunlight. It's on my short list for three gun optics.

I'm pretty close to picking one of these up when I get my tax return. Just bumping the thread to see if there's any new thoughts on them now that they've been out a little longer. Saw an article on them in the most recent issue of SWAT but didn't read it.

I wrote a review of this scope on AR15.com here. Review is 3/4 of the way down the page. For those wondering, my handle is different on that site because my brother and I share the account on this one. gunlove is his Nome De plume. I had high hopes for that scope but for a variety of reasons detailed in the review sold it immediately after buying it and reviewing it.