• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR Valdada

texasvmi

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2010
WHERE EVER UNCLE SAM SENDS ME
There may be some dissenters out there in cyber land, but I wanted to say that IOR Valdada has the best Customer Service going. I placed a custom order on Thursday, and got it Wednesday. That was with the Head Honchos being out of the office for a show. I can also tell you that they take care of those of us that wear the uniform (LE/Military) and it isn't some small percentage off MSRP. I will be bringing my business to them again and recommending them to my fellow shooters and Soldiers.

Re: IOR Valdada

I really liked the service I got from IOR as well.

I had trouble with one of their bases. The radius of the portion of the bottom that comes into contact with the forward end of the top of the Remington 700 receiver was a little too short (not radiused far enough) so the base would not properly seat on top of the receiver.

I called them, got an RMA number, and sent them mine by priority mail and had the new one in 4 business days, including shipping both ways.

Re: IOR Valdada

They have always answered the phone and been very polite when I called. Just wished they would get my scope parts in and get it back to me.