• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report IPHONE Ballistic Software

SANDMAN555

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2010
MIAMI FL
i recently saw a bunch of apps out there for the iphone that are ballistic calculators. Some of the more popular being the knight armament bullet flight and ISnipe,and another just called ballistic. Anyone have any field experience with any of these apps? or can anyone recommend one that may not be listed that they have used and like? Are any of them worth a damn? thanks guys.

Re: IPHONE Ballistic Software

Search Function works very well for questions like this!

That aside, I like Ballistic FTE and Bulletflight!

Either version of Ballistic - always has been good, but even better since licensing the JBM ballistics engine.

I like Bullet Flight best. It's simple to use and it works! I've looked at some of the others out there and they're too complicated for an A.D.D. Knuckle-head like myself. My brain works better with Bullet Flight... (Hmmm... That kinda sounds like a TV commercial Catch-phrase... LOL!!!)

GIGO...ballistic allows you to manipulate more variables and gives you better results.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ballistic FTE is the best one on the iphone.</div></div>

Yup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GIGO...ballistic allows you to manipulate more variables and gives you better results. </div></div>

What is GIGO Ballistics -I havent heard of it and do like looking at all ballistic programs, where does one find it .I use Ballistics FTE on my Iphone and find with the correct input get great output .

uh yeah we noticed! I'd like to suggest an app called Ballistics FTE available from the App Store on your iPhone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have knights armament... good app i love it

have yet to try Ballistics FTE </div></div>
Does the Knights have G7 abilty or not ?

Knights Amament's Bullet Flight has G7 available. I have rcbs load one & 2 and this is way cool. It has a quick find feature, or an in depth one. I highly recommend it for ease of use and options that are very specific.

I am an EXBALL fan myself but there is currently no iphone app for it. Ballistic spits out good data but its not very friendly to input information.

+1 for the Ballistic FTE. I've been using it for quite some time now and I like it. Good information, but takes a little getting used to and familiarizing with all the small details that are available.

I have both Ballistic FTE & Knights BulletFlight. I have to say I really like the simplicity of Knights program and find myself only using this app at the range.