• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran attacks Israel start of WW3?

The US would have air superiority in 2 weeks if not less. Russia is losing fixed and rotary aircraft to Ukraine with zero Air Force and only a few patriot systems which aren’t even the newest version which we would deliver.

Not voting for war but specifically an air war would be pretty quick and decisive. And that’s before we launch operations against airbases as Russia has virtually zero in air refueling
Dude, you of all people have a serious problem with trusting (so called) Ukrainians.

Reactions: brianf
The damage your generation and your parent's generation did won't go away overnight. Once you Boomers are gone, we can start sorting things out. Until then, you simply have too much political power due to your numbers and your hold on the institutions of state.
Swing and a miss.
Not a boomer.
How come the ass load of lawyers that have been on the hill all your short life haven't fixed shit?
In fact they've fucked up what all the real producers did/could do.

R

Remember, if it weren't for lawyers, we wouldn't need lawyers.
F'n lawyers are 95% of the reason this great country is as F'd up as it is. Oh...and how many politicians are ex-lawyers?? That my friends...is the only answer that's needed for this shit-show.
Mac;)

Last edited:
Dude, you of all people have a serious problem with trusting (so called) Ukrainians.
Now that’s funny shit…been a while since there was a witty comment. Usually it’s just the regular junk

Too bad he was just white trash , story would be even better if he was Ukrainian

I don’t trust them, but I know russia is a paper bear and we’d walk over them (air superiority).

Swing and a miss.
Not a boomer.
How come the ass load of lawyers that have been on the hill all your short life haven't fixed shit?
In fact they've fucked up what all the real producers did/could do.

R
How the fuck his generation going to talk shit after giving us the 6.5 Manbun?!
I've never known a cartridge with such soy latte stigma.

• Haha
Reactions: 375fan
Not a boomer but it's hilarious the younger generation think they can unfuck this monkey.

They are uneducated, no life skills, no social skills, no mechanical skills, weak, fat, lazy and addicted to rx meds.

If it wasn't for old fuckers who keep the electricity on, the water flowing, the planes in the air ( oh shit already starting to see them fuck up) or make/grow the food they eat...they would all be dead in less than a week. Over the next 20 years it's gona get real fucking bad.

The jihadists (“Palestinians“, Iranians, Desh, etc.) teach their children that Jews and Christians are evil and must be destroyed.
Are you teaching your children to kill Muslims?

think about it
And it's been this way since day one.

Mohammed, the Muslim version of Jesus chopped off the heads of everyone who didn't follow him. Oh and also he was a pedophile.

Don't let the whole post modern relativism bullshit worldview skew the facts.

Jesus died for his enemies, Mohammed brutally massacred anyone who didn't follow him and raped elementary school girls.

If you think that won't have a bit of a trickle down effect on the subsequent religions, you're delusional.

Reactions: Yasherka and Fig
https://voxday.net/2024/04/15/the-boomtardery-never-ends/
IMG_7989.jpeg

lol

What do you call a room full of lawyers up to their necks in concrete?
Not enough concrete.
Why do you bury lawyers 12 ft down? Because deep down they're nice people.

Back to the topic

Seems like it staged media event. Israel got to wack a few moles and Iran played tough guy in retaliation. Now back to the regular entertainment of the Palestinians getting eradicated.

It's all fun and games but this could go left for everything in a slit second considering we have pedo Joe on the watch.

Don't forget Hyundai cars with shopping cart handle style wings on the back and fart pipe exhausts.

And

Crocs.

I thought it was Hondas... ?

BTW, they are the same group that decided the Carolina squat on a 4wd pickup looks good...

Crocks used to be nursing wear

I thought it was Hondas... ?

BTW, they are the same group that decided the Carolina squat on a 4wd pickup looks good...

Crocks used to be nursing wear
I seem to remember a similar trend in the 1980s where as people would raise up the rear suspension of their pickups.

I seem to remember a similar trend in the 1980s where as people would raise up the rear suspension of their pickups.
These geriatrics are so old they are mixing up trends up between gen X and millennials.

Whale tails and fart pipes late gen X.

Crocs and man bunz millenials.

These geriatrics are so old they are mixing up trends up between gen X and millennials.

Whale tails and fart pipes late gen X.

Crocs and man bunz millenials.

Somebody start a thread about stupid trends.

Let's see:

1. Tiny rims with huge offset.
2. Skinny jeans.
3. Fart cans.
4. Lowering cars by cutting the springs.
5. Big hair.

I bet there's hundreds more...

Reactions: TheBigCountry
What do you call a room full of lawyers up to their necks in concrete?
Not enough concrete.
Why do you bury lawyers 12 ft down? Because deep down they're nice people.

Back to the topic

Seems like it staged media event. Israel got to wack a few moles and Iran played tough guy in retaliation. Now back to the regular entertainment of the Palestinians getting eradicated.

Notice there’s not a peep from the surrounding countries who kicked the Palestinians out back in the day. The fact of the matter is the whole region wants this to happen.

I think there will be no Israel response they will do what they do best, lurk and plot from the shadows and continue their conniving ways until the last goyim is left alive. But unfortunately for them their gig is up and people are slowly but surely waking up to their shit.
You were out blocking a bridge or an airport last night weren't you? Take a look at your bedfellows.

Reactions: sloporsche
Mohammed brutally massacred anyone who didn't follow him and raped elementary school girls.

You call it "rape"
They call it "marriage"
Either way Mohammed's favourite wife (and the youngest) probably lived all told a much better life than most of her contemporaries.

But to be fair about the slaughter part, by that time the "Christians" had been all in for some time with slaughtering and wiping out anyone who didn't believe in God in the exact same way they said it.

And lets be also fair, the Ancient Hebrew scriptures are loaded with slaughter and genocide of "inferior idolaters." (or for that matter their own folks they had some quarrel with).

Jews (mostly) moved on to not being slaughter happy
Christians (mostly) moved on to not being slaughter happy*
Muslims are a couple hundred years behind getting with the not doing slaughter program

*one in another country could be forgiven for mixing up the power hungry warmongering policies of the USA and the west with "Christians".

You call it "rape"
They call it "marriage"
Either way Mohammed's favourite wife (and the youngest) probably lived all told a much better life than most of her contemporaries.

But to be fair about the slaughter part, by that time the "Christians" had been all in for some time with slaughtering and wiping out anyone who didn't believe in God in the exact same way they said it.

And lets be also fair, the Ancient Hebrew scriptures are loaded with slaughter and genocide of "inferior idolaters." (or for that matter their own folks they had some quarrel with).

Jews (mostly) moved on to not being slaughter happy
Christians (mostly) moved on to not being slaughter happy*
Muslims are a couple hundred years behind getting with the not doing slaughter program

*one in another country could be forgiven for mixing up the power hungry warmongering policies of the USA and the west with "Christians".
I am so very glad that all the countries that got raped and pillaged by the Vikings haven't held a grudge all this time like the folks in the Middle East have. I would have to be on the defensive all the time!

You call it "rape"
They call it "marriage"
You should check in with yourself and ask why you feel the need to defend pedophilia.

The goal of Islam is to violently establish theocratic rule.

To say "all religions are basically the same, Muslim, Christian, same thing" is a strategic lie, just like saying "homosexuals just want freedom to lead private lives in their own bedrooms quietly".

These lies matter because they're crippling the western world. Don't take the bait, neither have come to coexist with our way of life.

There's a difference between having a religion and also performing an action, and performing an action as a religious duty.

Example- lots of "Christian" smoke pot and that probably conflicts with Christian teaching but it doesn't stop them, despite being in conflict with their faith.

Rastafarians smoke pot as a religious sacrament. They're being faithful followers.

In a similar fashion Muslims cut off peoples heads. It's what they do, and that's just part of being a good Muslim. The peaceful Muslims are the ones with religious inconsistencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: S Sevier and Fig
I am so very glad that all the countries that got raped and pillaged by the Vikings haven't held a grudge all this time like the folks in the Middle East have. I would have to be on the defensive all the time!

Well the Vikings kind of eventually tended to settle down in the new countries and become the new ruling class, much like they did in France, England and Russia.

Reactions: MadDuner and Fig
The goal of Islam is to violently establish theocratic rule.

You have to ask yourself, why now?
If you go back to the 1950s and such, "radical islam" was something that only those insane Saudi Arabians and Wahhabis did. Afghanistan and Iran and Egypt and Jordan and Syria and most of the rest of the "Arab" world was downright modern and surprisingly western.

Muslim countries as a whole were well on their way to becoming "normal" by western standards.

Then came our desire for Oil and our wanting weak corrupt puppet governments to give us oil and control at discount prices and our unholy alliance with the Saudis and now we have Global Jihad.

Go take a look back at the pictures of Kabul, Tehran, Cairo, Damascus and such back in the 1940s and 1950s...

Then we can go back further and get into the British Empire stirring up religious zealots to help them fight the enemies of the British Empire.

Or take a look at the most recent example, Syria, actually the most free of all the Arab countries in the region when it comes to being able to worship other religions and having strict controls on any religious oppression. We apparently couldn't have that... the British wanted a pipeline for cheap...
So we essentially funded the most insane evil fanatics to do horrific destruction and it only was stopped because the Russians put an end to it.

You have to ask yourself, why now?
If you go back to the 1950s and such, "radical islam" was something that only those insane Saudi Arabians and Wahhabis did.
I'm certainly of the mindset that the United States foreign intervention almost universally makes a mess of things and we'd be much better off with a staunch isolationist foreign policy.

But as I've clearly stated above, I believe that Islam as originally prescribed by the man Mohammed himself is fundamentally a violent Theocracy. And I've arrived at that conclusion by spending many hours in the original texts (religious scholar in a former life).

Reactions: Fig
Look further back.

I read an interesting theory the other day about the rise of Islamic terrorism/hate for the Western world.

Went something like this...

Muslim world in the 1600's was the pinnacle of human advanced civilization. They regarded Europeans as barbarians, and even have written documents, warning against buying European slaves, since they were so brutish and ignorant, that they weren't worth the money and couldn't be trained to do anything useful.

Today, Muslims are still being told that their culture is pinnacle of human advanced civilization through their religious practices. And that somehow, by following those teachers even more strictly, they will regain their prominence in world society.

They look around them, and what do they see? Corruption, squalor, famine and unemployment.

Then they see the West and see opulence, wealth, ease of life, a world of bounty.

And they get pissed off. They feel that they are the ones "living the true life of morality" and that somehow the West is stealing the wealth and bounty that should rightfully be theirs...and so they wage war against the infidels.

And interesting theory, that does have some ring of truth to it...

But part of it (I think) is that they see the writing on the wall. We're approaching the end of petroleum dominating the world economy. Oh, it'll still be around for a long, long time. But it won't have the influence (geopolitically) that it does today. And that scares the shit out of them, because they know, once they and their petroleum have lost relevance, the world will give a shit less about what happens in their part of the world. They have little to no fertile land to grow crops to feed their own people (unlike Israel, that has literally transformed the desert into a place capable of not only feeding their people, but has surplus crops as well). They have no technology to sell, no other natural resources to sell. They're screwed, and they know it.

Think about it. How many books are written in arabic today (unlike 500yrs ago)? And of those, how many are even translated into any other language? How many books are written in english, and then translated into arabic? How many patents are filed in arabic countries? How many patents are filed in the west? These two things, patents and published books (and translated), give a very telling clue as to where the middle east falls into the world's pecking order of relevance, and intellectual thought. And it scares and angers them...

I'm actually not finished...

Don't forget to wish all your fellow tribesmen a Happy Lindsfarne Day! It's coming up! June 8th!
1713278536050.png

Attachments

• 1713278382661.png
    1713278382661.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: MadDuner
Look further back.

These two things, patents and published books (and translated), give a very telling clue as to where the middle east falls into the world's pecking order of relevance, and intellectual thought. And it scares and angers them...
So you're arguing that some goat fucker is strapping on a suicide vest because there's not enough arabic patents?

Dear God I am on Reddit 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sloporsche
Look further back.

I read an interesting theory the other day about the rise of Islamic terrorism/hate for the Western world.

Went something like this...

Muslim world in the 1600's was the pinnacle of human advanced civilization. They regarded Europeans as barbarians, and even have written documents, warning against buying European slaves, since they were so brutish and ignorant, that they weren't worth the money and couldn't be trained to do anything useful.

Today, Muslims are still being told that their culture is pinnacle of human advanced civilization through their religious practices. And that somehow, by following those teachers even more strictly, they will regain their prominence in world society.

They look around them, and what do they see? Corruption, squalor, famine and unemployment.

Then they see the West and see opulence, wealth, ease of life, a world of bounty.

And they get pissed off. They feel that they are the ones "living the true life of morality" and that somehow the West is stealing the wealth and bounty that should rightfully be theirs...and so they wage war against the infidels.

And interesting theory, that does have some ring of truth to it...

But part of it (I think) is that they see the writing on the wall. We're approaching the end of petroleum dominating the world economy. Oh, it'll still be around for a long, long time. But it won't have the influence (geopolitically) that it does today. And that scares the shit out of them, because they know, once they and their petroleum have lost relevance, the world will give a shit less about what happens in their part of the world. They have little to no fertile land to grow crops to feed their own people (unlike Israel, that has literally transformed the desert into a place capable of not only feeding their people, but has surplus crops as well). They have no technology to sell, no other natural resources to sell. They're screwed, and they know it.

Think about it. How many books are written in arabic today (unlike 500yrs ago)? And of those, how many are even translated into any other language? How many books are written in english, and then translated into arabic? How many patents are filed in arabic countries? How many patents are filed in the west? These two things, patents and published books (and translated), give a very telling clue as to where the middle east falls into the world's pecking order of relevance, and intellectual thought. And it scares and angers them...
Very true, and aside from being on their doorstep that's also why they hate Israel so much. Nine million people (98th). The population of Austria or Switzerland.

So you're arguing that some goat fucker is strapping on a suicide vest because there's not enough arabic patents?

Dear God I am I on Reddit 🤦‍♂️
He's not saying that. He's saying that according to Islam they are supposed to be ruling the world and not presiding over third world shitholes, and that pisses them off.

What they don't realize is that they are in their position because of Islam. What you are both saying isn't mutually exclusive, and to me it's complimentary.

In regards to a petro-dictatorships, why do you think the UAE is seeking to become a tech and tourist destination? They see the writing on the wall.

Somebody start a thread about stupid trends.

Let's see:

1. Tiny rims with huge offset.
2. Skinny jeans.
3. Fart cans.
4. Lowering cars by cutting the springs.
5. Big hair.

I bet there's hundreds more...
6.5 Creedmoor
Huskemaw Scopes
Camper Vans

I’ll see myself out now lol

He's not saying that ... What they don't realize is that they are in their position because of Islam. What you are both saying isn't mutually exclusive, and to me it's complimentary.
Yeah and I get that. What I'm pushing back against is the idea that

1.) their predicament is rooted in western intervention.
2.) this is self evident since all religions are equal.

Islam inherently doesn't play nice with others, and as certain Islamic countries evolve with tech and culture, we should never forget what ideology is lurking under the hood.

At least the Kingdoms have figured out what is going on, maybe not so much some of the backwater countries. MBS has been focusing on alternative energies and other technologies. They see the eventual end game. How it plays out is anyone's guess, both within their borders and geopolitically. But to be completely honest, what they are accomplishing has the potential to be pretty impressive. MBS and others know that oil is on a path that decreasingly contributes to their GDP, and as it decreases so does their power internally and externally. They have to do something or risk going back to living in the sand and be ousted from leadership. So now they are using revenues from oil to get the petroleum end game and come out as a technological hub. There are a LOT of expats in the area assisting with this effort. Dealing with them contractually is not fun, however. And while they are modernizing with respect to letting women drive, etc, most are still Muslim and hold to it. The rumor on the street there is that it will take the old guard dying off to bring in real societal changes.

Reactions: MarinePMI