• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran tried to assasinate Pompeo and Bolton

People are amazing at self justification, I've talked to people that justify stealing from their employer by saying it was their bosses fault for being too dumb to catch them, or the good old "they weren't using it/didn't need it."

Most people are at some level a hypocrite.
However I would call it a universal truth that the strong can do or take what them want to any that are too weak to resists.

Thucydides basically said that 2400 years ago prefaced by, "Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power."
Yeah man, absolutely. Everyone is some level of hypocrite, what we need to be able to do is recognize it. I’m no different. If I was 100% true to my beliefs I’d live in the freest state(or country) in the world, do everything to skirt all gov coercion, and buy & sell using gold, silver, or crypto. But that’s not a reality for me especially with little kids

Reactions: HD1911 and Eostech
No, because they should be left alone to run their own region of the world how they see fit. It’s unfortunate that some people are born into the circumstances they are but everyone, everywhere deserves to be a free, sovereign human responsible for their own life and definitely shouldn’t have to worry about some assholes from a totally different corner of the globe telling and forcing them how to live
Or a bigger stronger country should come and claim it as there own and make it better. That’s the history of the whole world and what ended up making the world a better place.

Bigger, stronger, more advanced civilization comes in takes over and makes the place better than it was.

For all the effort we have put into the Middle East, America should have just claimed them as its own territory, enforced the rule of law and made it a civilized place. But nooo we have to do all the hard work, build literally everything, with American tax payer dollars, then hand it back over to some 8th century savages for them to immediately fuck up. That’s what happens when you “let them live as they want”

If you had it your way this country would still be living in teepees.

Or a bigger stronger country should come and claim it as there own and make it better. That’s the history of the whole world and what ended up making the world a better place.

Bigger, stronger, more advanced civilization comes in takes over and makes the place better than it was.

For all the effort we have put into the Middle East, America should have just claimed them as its own territory, enforced the rule of law and made it a civilized place. But nooo we have to do all the hard work, build literally everything, with American tax payer dollars, then hand it back over to some 8th century savages for them to immediately fuck up. That’s what happens when you “let them live as they want”

I remember this story

Rome was the most powerful state the earth has ever seen, they didn’t digest the Middle East too hot

Remind me the definition of insanity…

This!

It’s also why the British MI6 and Cia assited( btw the cia’s attemps failed and the people involved arrested) in the people of Iran rising up against Moshaddegh. After 2 years of him the majority of the Iranians were tired of him and moved to hold elections, but he denyed election, so they over threw him.

People really over play the US involvement in the 53 coup. It was mainly the British going after nearly 20 years of investment in the oil industry in Iran that was literally stolen when it was nationalized, then the guy that stole it lost favor because he squandered it.( edit- and the British having just been robbed made it nearly impossible for them to sell it). So get off the crybaby bullshit about the 53 coupe. Tell me more about where The alphabet man touched you ...

Iran has a rich history and there are some damn good people there but their government is about as corrupt and shitty as they come. Much of the turmoil in the middle east leads back to them.

Remember the recent hike in gas prices? A one of the factors was opec cutting back production pushed by the Saudi’s who are at war with Houthi rebel in Yemen, who are supported by Iran. And joe wanted to cut offensive weapons and call them a Pariah.

Do u like cheap gas? Well you better give a fuck what happens in the Persian Gulf!

Yeah man, absolutely. Everyone is some level of hypocrite, what we need to be able to do is recognize it. I’m no different. If I was 100% true to my beliefs I’d live in the freest state(or country) in the world, do everything to skirt all gov coercion, and buy & sell using gold, silver, or crypto. But that’s not a reality for me especially with little kids
While times are good the balance of power is in the hands of the state, a good and normal life or more precisely the power to take that away is the leverage it holds over the citizenry.
This is why authoritarian states split the population up, you have to potentially give up your own life as well as your family's to stop your Jewish neighbours being taken away to a concentration camp, times might not be good but at least the gov ain't persecuting you yet so that's a big ask.

Most western countries are beset by attempted cultural change by the left as well as an increasingly authoritarian entrenched bureaucracy, but sure let's lament that fact that Iran wasn't nuked fifty years ago.🤷‍♀️

A one of the factors was opec cutting back production pushed by the Saudi’s who are at war with Houthi rebel in Yemen, who are supported by Iran. And joe wanted to cut offensive weapons and call them a Pariah.
Look at why they are at war in the first place.

Western countries at present are trying to achieve pure Fascism ,“the perfect merger of the state and corporate powers”- Benito Mussolini
All the cultural BS ,LGBTI+-XY is just a show to distract the masses from the Great reset - ultimate Fascist state - ''you will own nothing and you will be happy''.
tenor.gif

As for Iranians offing Bolton and Pompeo, when its FBI and FBI confidential informants involved for we all know it could just as well be an FBI op trough and trough all they needed was someone on the other end of a e-mail that might or might not be in Iranian.

Last edited:
FUCK man, if only they had gotten Bolton.

War and conquest are most definitely not what creates civilizations. If that was the case, Iraq & Afghanistan would be the most modern civilizations in the world right now. But they’re not because we’re imposing our will on a people who despise our occupation of their territory. Afghanistan isn’t called the graveyard of empires for nothing

Wealth creation and free trade are what builds civilizations. And all your precious “nation building” can do is destroy that progress.

I’ve made this observation before and it never gets addressed, weirdly. The founding fathers, who I’ve been led to believe are highly regarded on this site, had a very negative attitude towards conquest and a strong standing army. Any thoughts? Or do you think that’s where they were wrong?

Last edited:
I
We are busy assassinating people all over the middle east and africa on any given day and have been for decades.
Then for some reason our news media acts all shocked when somebody else thinks they would really like to be able to do the same thing back?

Usually however the plots of the Iranians and such are pretty laughable and never ever had even a remote chance of working.
It did distract from FBI tyranny for while.

Every breath that John Bolton takes is an act of war, so…
you're fking retarded
Bolton doesn't matter

what matters is that if a country thinks they can like this with impunity, it degrades our power, projection and ability to protect our interests and way of life. Make them fking glass!

you're fking retarded
Bolton doesn't matter

what matters is that if a country thinks they can like this with impunity, it degrades our power, projection and ability to protect our interests and way of life. Make them fking glass!
If you think it’s ok for us to act like this, what would your opinion be if the roles were reversed?

Let me guess, does “yOu’Re a FuCksIng ReTrAd1!” sum it up?

Reactions: whiskeytower
If you think it’s ok for us to act like this, what would your opinion be if the roles were reversed?

well you prove my point. I can understand that some can't look past half the globe on their desk due to their own emotional and cognitive ineptitude but at least don't put it on display.

You didn’t answer my question. What if the roles are reversed?

I admit I only spent 30 seconds reading your bio but the jest of it is your a pacifist. That's fine but your knowledge of "middle eastern" society is, shall we we say, "Wikipedia based". It is easiest to say that the entire world outside of the USA does NOT fit into your box of understanding and how things should be. It would be best if you just shut up and enjoy the ride....

My last relatives left Iran, 1979....

I admit I only spent 30 seconds reading your bio but the jest of it is your a pacifist. That's fine but your knowledge of "middle eastern" society is, shall we we say, "Wikipedia based". It is easiest to say that the entire world outside of the USA does NOT fit into your box of understanding and how things should be. It would be best if you just shut up and enjoy the ride....

My last relatives left Iran, 1979....
Enlighten me then. What am I missing? What makes war and conquest a better civilized society builder than wealth creation and free trade?

This ridiculous argument is the same as the left wing whack job argument of wealth redistribution. Stealing others’ shit doesn’t make you civilized and it damned sure doesn’t make you morally right.

Reactions: HD1911
Forgive me, I forgot to add, Civis Romanus sum, fucking spellchecker, 😆

Enlighten me then. What am I missing? What makes war and conquest a better civilized society builder than wealth creation and free trade?

This ridiculous argument is the same as the left wing whack job argument of wealth redistribution. Stealing others’ shit doesn’t make you civilized and it damned sure doesn’t make you morally right.
Well, war says stop buttfucking boys in the ass, if you need historical proof, may I point out Sun Tzu...

Pedophilia is not exclusive to third world rock piles. That is rampant even in “developed” countries, unfortunately.

Pedophilia is not exclusive to third world rock piles. That is rampant even in “developed” countries, unfortunately.
I don't need much a reason to kill a man. Apparently rapping a boy is not enough for you... by your own words....

Guess "the d" is still researching pedophile.... interesting that is what they focused....

You didn’t answer my question. What if the roles are reversed?

D, always keep in mind that you're arguing with a group of people who overwhelmingly supported the invasion of Iraq as payback for the Saudi-funded 9/11 attacks, and attacked any opposition to this as being borderline traitorous.

Just wait until a RINO CIC wins in 2024, stuffs his cabinet with Bush-era geniuses like Paul Bremer and Doug Feith, and then comes up with a flimsy pretext for invading Syria or Iran. Republicans will once again be able to enthusiastically support the American war machine, Democrats can pretend to hate our aggression while stuffing their pockets with that sweet military-industrial complex cash, and anti-war libertarians can look forward to being called out as gutless traitors.

D, always keep in mind that you're arguing with a group of people who overwhelmingly supported the invasion of Iraq as payback for the Saudi-funded 9/11 attacks, and attacked any opposition to this as being borderline traitorous.

Just wait until a RINO CIC wins in 2024, stuffs his cabinet with Bush-era geniuses like Paul Bremer and Doug Feith, and then comes up with a flimsy pretext for invading Syria or Iran. Republicans will once again be able to enthusiastically support the American war machine, Democrats can pretend to hate our aggression while stuffing their pockets with that sweet military-industrial complex cash, and anti-war libertarians can look forward to being called out as gutless traitors.
Ugh, true.

I yield the soapbox to anyone willing to defend John Bolton(lol, that sounds hilarious to say).

Damn man, that’s 100% spot on.

Reactions: The D
If the US and our allies hadn’t invaded in the first place and spent the last hundred or so years completely fucking the region, the problems of the last 20 years wouldn’t be an issue in the first place
We didn’t fuck the region….Great Britain and France did.

We just stupidly backed our oldest enemy and our oldest ally.

Not just a “strong military”, enforcement gang of the empire

If you think the way the military is used to “uphold democratic values” or some other mindless tropes and not for securing power and resources for Washington’s owners you’re not half as smart as you think you are

The greatest marine in history(or so I’m told) Smedley Butler warned of this years ago. Do you think you’re smarter or more informed than him?
Smedley was the man…….

Admittedly, at 48 I don’t have the vast years of experience some here may have, but when we think about clandestine ops today vs pre- Desert Storm I see a trend that I don’t particularly care for.

My theory is that pre -91 we used to handle this kind of business quietly. Think OSS capping death camp guards with P38s in the dark recesses of the forest, etc. I guess the Nuremberg trails were about as close as we see today, but these were footage driven and I don’t believe widely released. During Gulf 1, we came up with the playing cards with targets. Not a huge amount of fan fair when an HVT was hit, but it was the start of the trend IMO.

Fast forward to GWOT. Not only do we have cards, we have info on players in the news. Not just Bin Laden, etc but recruiters, bomb makers, et Al. The narrative is driven to create hatred and then when we take a piece off the board instead of being quiet professionals the fucking President or the office of White House/State Dept, etc . goes out and spikes the football. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying any of these guys taking a dirt nap is keeping me up at night, but we have regressed to the point that this is less like a war and more like a fucking video game. Killed X today with a drone strike, level up bitches. It’s gotten so bad that we just blow up some poor bastard driving home up with a hellfire, Prez comes out and claims victory and then a week later we realize we smoke Hamid the goat hearder and his four kids and completely missed the target for X reasons…. “Wait, Hamid didn’t have shit to do with the airport “ambush” we essentially invited upon ourselves?” Ooops, my bad. Move on.

Frankly, I’m fucking sick of it. Not sure what we should expect when we act like this.

You have zero fucking proof of any correlation between tyranny and a strong military. You saying so doesn't make it so.

You're no intellectual just an idiot anarchist
our country was founded on the idea that there is.

VA - "standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided"

PA- "standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up"

James Madison: “A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty. The means of defence agst. foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.”

Noah Webster - "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States."

now ban the guns and give the standing Army hundreds of billions of dollars worth of equipment that can crush any enemy, and see how insolent the government becomes.

our country was founded on the idea that there is.

VA - "standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided"

PA- "standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up"

James Madison: “A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty. The means of defence agst. foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.”

Noah Webster - "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States."

now ban the guns and give the standing Army hundreds of billions of dollars worth of equipment that can crush any enemy, and see how insolent the government becomes.

What does the Constitution say about the duration of Army appropriations?

Admittedly, at 48 I don’t have the vast years of experience some here may have, but when we think about clandestine ops today vs pre- Desert Storm I see a trend that I don’t particularly care for.

My theory is that pre -91 we used to handle this kind of business quietly. Think OSS capping death camp guards with P38s in the dark recesses of the forest, etc. I guess the Nuremberg trails were about as close as we see today, but these were footage driven and I don’t believe widely released. During Gulf 1, we came up with the playing cards with targets. Not a huge amount of fan fair when an HVT was hit, but it was the start of the trend IMO.

Fast forward to GWOT. Not only do we have cards, we have info on players in the news. Not just Bin Laden, etc but recruiters, bomb makers, et Al. The narrative is driven to create hatred and then when we take a piece off the board instead of being quiet professionals the fucking President or the office of White House/State Dept, etc . goes out and spikes the football. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying any of these guys taking a dirt nap is keeping me up at night, but we have regressed to the point that this is less like a war and more like a fucking video game. Killed X today with a drone strike, level up bitches. It’s gotten so bad that we just blow up some poor bastard driving home up with a hellfire, Prez comes out and claims victory and then a week later we realize we smoke Hamid the goat hearder and his four kids and completely missed the target for X reasons…. “Wait, Hamid didn’t have shit to do with the airport “ambush” we essentially invited upon ourselves?” Ooops, my bad. Move on.

Frankly, I’m fucking sick of it. Not sure what we should expect when we act like this.

Why a Standing Army and a Welfare State?​

by Jacob G. Hornberger

One of the major distinguishing characteristics, philosophically speaking, between our American ancestors and today’s Americans is with respect to the national-security establishment. Our ancestors fiercely opposed that type of governmental structure. Today’s Americans vociferously support it.

That was why our ancestors chose to bring into existence a limited-government republic, one that only had a basic, relatively small military. If they had been told that the Constitution was going to bring into existence the Pentagon, the vast military-industrial complex, an empire of domestic and foreign military bases, the CIA, and the NSA, there is no doubt that they never would have approved the deal. That would have meant that the United States would have continued operating under the Articles of Confederation, a type of governmental structure whose powers were so few and limited that the federal government didn’t even have the power to tax.

That was the way our ancestors wanted it. Unlike today’s Americans, they didn’t want a powerful federal government. They wanted a weak federal government, one without a powerful military-intelligence force.

Why did our ancestors oppose so fiercely what they called a “standing army”? Because their view of government was totally different from the way that today’s Americans view government.

The biggest threat​

Our ancestors believed that the greatest threat to people’s freedom and well-being lay not with some foreign danger but rather with their very own government. They understood that historically the way that governments enslaved and controlled their citizenry was through a powerful military. Whenever the citizenry had to be “put into line,” the military would be there to do the job.

Our ancestors understood that soldiers obey orders. When they are ordered to establish “order,” they can be counted on to do so. Consider the words of Henry St. George Tucker in Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England: “Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.”

The Commonwealth of Virginia in 1788 stated that “standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided,” The Pennsylvania Convention stated that “standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up.”

America’s founding system​

A limited-government republic was not only our nation’s founding governmental system. It also remained our nation’s governmental system for the next 150 years, until modern-day Americans converted the federal government into a national-security state, a type of governmental system in which the military-intelligence establishment wields omnipotent, totalitarian-like powers.

It should be noted that not only was there no vast, permanent military-intelligence establishment during the first century and a half of our nation’s existence, there was also no income taxation, Federal Reserve, fiat (i.e., paper) money, immigration controls, Social Security, Medicare, farm subsidies, gun control, education grants, public schooling systems, drug war, and other aspects of the welfare-state way of life that characterizes America today. Our ancestors simply did not want the government to be taking care of them.

America today​

Obviously, today’s Americans view the federal government in a totally different way. They love the Pentagon, the vast military establishment, the empire of military bases, the CIA, and the NSA. They are convinced that all this keeps them safe from foreign threats, which they consider to be their paramount danger.

That’s why they like the fact that their military and intelligence officials wield such omnipotent powers as state-sponsored assassination, torture, indefinite detention, denial of due process, and mass secret surveillance, which, ironically, are the same types of powers wielded by totalitarian regimes. They simply cannot imagine any scenario in which such powers would ever be turned inward against them, even as they watch their military-intelligence officials install, partner with, and support brutal dictatorships in foreign lands.

Today’s Americans also believe that it is the role of the federal government to take care of people. That’s why Americans today live under a welfare state and its programs of income taxation, the Federal Reserve, immigration controls, trade restrictions and trade wars, Social Security, Medicare, Medicare, farm subsidies, education grants, gun control, fiat (i.e., paper money), and other welfare-state programs. Unlike our American ancestors, today’s Americans define freedom by the extent to which the government is taking care of them.

Going forward​

Today, America is besieged by crises, chaos, and dysfunction. Federal spending and debt are out of control and hurtling the nation toward bankruptcy. The Federal Reserve is printing money like it was going out of style. Healthcare was in crisis long before the Covid-19 pandemic. Immigration crisis. Education crisis. Afghanistan. Iraq. Syria. North Korea. State-sponsored assassinations. Torture. Indefinite detention. Denial of due process. Military tribunals. Mass secret surveillance. Unexplainable acts of mass violence. Drug addiction. Alcoholism. Ever increasing rates of suicide, including among young people.

Who was right — our American ancestors or modern-day Americans? Take a look around you. It’s not difficult to figure out the answer to that question.

Americans today need to do some serious soul-searching, especially before it’s too late. The question everyone needs to ponder is: What do we do going forward? Do we continue on this road to destruction of our liberty and well-being or do we restore our nation’s founding principles of liberty, independence, self-reliance, voluntary charity, and a limited-government republic?