• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iranian Ninja Threat?

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/iran-s-female-ninjas-1329496903-slideshow/

Last time I checked, practitioner's of the true arts of the Ninja are combat troops. My guess is most average USGI's would be in for a serious ass whooping by a practitioner of Ninjitsu who is truly skilled as these individuals appear to be. Note the military type uniforms in the last photo for the true intent of these 'sporting' artists

Re: Iranian Ninja Threat?

She could sit on my face, if she took off all those stupid rags.

As I stated before, we should all be fine as long as the Ninjas have no SS flags, tats, piercings, and or ever think about the SS in anyway, shape or form.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Note the military type uniforms in the last photo for the true intent of these 'sporting' artists </div></div>

Hmm. Not like we have any wimmenfolk up in the hollers who shoot guns and fret none 'bout what them crazy Iranian ninjas are up to. I guess the difference is that we're us and they're them?

Didnt see anythig there that a 1911 wouldnt stop in its tracks, And the US girls are a LOT cuter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm. Not like we have any wimmenfolk up in the hollers who shoot guns and fret none 'bout what them crazy Iranian ninjas are up to.
</div></div>
Send them to bama, we'll see how they do on Bogan Mtn.

^ pretty much what he said is what I think either way. They wouldn't last a minute anywhere here, but in the city, they could be dangerous if deployed the right way under the radar. Out in the woodline USA though, just one more thing to shoot as GF says

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno...I think a couple of them were pretty cute. I'd rassel with 'em. </div></div>

^+1. My thoughts as well.

I thought a couple of them were cute as hell, but I do have a question........do their boobies get in the way??

not that I'm taking this thread seriously, but Ninjutsu has martial skill as the minority of its skill set. The majority of it is basically survival, evasion and submersion into whatever surroundings you're in. Like the SAS concept of 'grey man'.

I'd say if their training is anything in line with Hatsumi Sensei then they'd be ok in the woods. Probably a lot better than most.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didnt see anythig there that a 1911 wouldnt stop in its tracks, And the US girls are a LOT cuter </div></div>

No doubt!

Looks like a bad version of those american ninja movies from the 1980's.

Where is the guy with the long white fingernails that always broke coconuts? LMAO

019.jpg

Wasn't quite an even contest, now was it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wasn't quite an even contest, now was it? </div></div>

Even, no. Fair, yes.

To quote as best I can "Death Proof" (Tarentino)

You know what happens to motherf'ers who carry knives?
They get shot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To quote as best I can "Death Proof" (Tarentino)

You know what happens to motherf'ers who carry knives?
They get shot! </div></div>

I'll have to keep that in mind ...

wink.gif

A bet came up at the first SOF convention, about which was faster, a handgun drawn from a CCW holster, or a knife. While the chest beating was going on, a third person stepped into the mix. He said he could draw a tire tool from a 55-57 Chevy an stick the target before either of the two others. Bitching a ragging stopped an the money was put down, judges selected an the pistol range was opened up for the contest/bet. The guy throwing the tire tool had is Left arm in a cast.
The winner was the tire tool from under his coat, the knife second, the 1911 last,...targets were 25 feet away,... Fact.

If you don't believe me ask most anyone else that was there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A bet came up at the first SOF convention, about which was faster, a handgun drawn from a CCW holster, or a knife. While the chest beating was going on, a third person stepped into the mix. He said he could draw a tire tool from a 55-57 Chevy an stick the target before either of the two others. Bitching a ragging stopped an the money was put down, judges selected an the pistol range was opened up for the contest/bet. The guy throwing the tire tool had is Left arm in a cast.
The winner was the tire tool from under his coat, the knife second, the 1911 last,...targets were 25 feet away,... Fact.

If you don't believe me ask most anyone else that was there. </div></div>

That may depend heavily on the contestents.

I didn't realize that kuji-in (the buddhist hand gestures, see middle figure in slide 4) were compatible with Islam.

[What is the penalty for witchcraft in Iran, again? Stoning or beheading? RIP.]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KevinTM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't realize that kuji-in (the buddhist hand gestures, see middle figure in slide 4) were compatible with Islam.

[What is the penalty for witchcraft in Iran, again? Stoning or beheading? RIP.] </div></div>

lol - nice catch. I suspect as long as it looks cool in a black head scarf you get a pass...