• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Is AKAce still selling target stands?

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    Like the title says does anyone know if AKAce is still making/selling his stands that use rebar to hold steel? I sent him a PM, but he hasn't had any activity on here for almost 2 years and his web site seems to be down. Thanks for the help.

Try jcsteeltargets.com when their website is back up. Current message says site may be down for maintenance.

jcvibby is a member on this forum and can provide more information... I know they carry 2 different sizes of the 3-way connectors that let you build the ones that look like a sawhorse. One size is for use with 1/2" rebar and the other is heavier duty for bigger steel. It uses either 5/8" or 3/4" rebar.

The 1/2" size easily holds a couple of 3/8" thick 12" diameter plates or squares.

ace is runnin wide open with a towing and recovery business. i dont think hes doin stands anymore

ace is runnin wide open with a towing and recovery business. i dont think hes doin stands anymore

OK, thanks. Where in North GA are you? I grew up in Ringgold (I may have already asked you before, if so sorry).