• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Black Death coming to a town near you ?

Yeah I think we need to have some sanity as concerns ebola. Does that mean stoppping all travel? No. Does it mean that when you come from an ebola area you undergo some form of quarantine? Yes.

Now don your tin foil hats and get in sync with me......

Im more concerned about the enterovirus currently whacking kids. So now some kids get a polio like form of paralysis? Im not of the polio generation. I know the last iron lung user just passed recently. I cant imagine the fear people had or the hell of living life in a tube that artificially works your diaghram - Whoopsi, power outage!

I find it interesting that enterovirus breaks out just as we are dealing with 60,000 unaccompanied minors, has its nexus in the mid US in Conservative states that the administration is stashing these kids at in hopes of seeding new voters, than the admin refuses to identify where the kids are at despite FOIA requests.

Sorry I have no faith that the government is doing anything in the best interests of the people.

......medical quarantine for anybody that departed from Sierra Leone, Liberia or Guinea that lasts until 21 days from their departure from those countries...... in the interest of public health & safety.

This!! A no brainer. To those with sloshing vats of revenue whose focus should be on potential walking, public transportation and bathroom using vectors of virus-laden body fluids; " you had ONE job to do....".

Last edited:
As a concerned citizen, not as a sheep, I do have concerns.

If it's "new" to bring patients in, instead of "containment" then the officials should state it so. It wasn't too long ago that it was all about containment. If they are changing things, this is new territory. There is nothing wrong with questioning anyone above "my payscale."

To put me or others down to a level at what you describe is immature at the least.

This guy came from a country that has ebola. He came here "without" symptoms" then came up with symptoms, went to the hospital and went home for two days before going back to the hospital.

Obviously they are now scrambling to contact anyone who he has had contact with.

It doesn't take 8 years of grad school to figure something out.

This may be nothing, or they may miss someone who he had contact with. In any case He slipped past these "experts" in by flying in the United States and we'll see the outcome.
I'm no chicken little, however your "opinion" that we are tanking because we "question" is unfounded.

It doesn't take an expert to say the least that in the past it was about containment, containment, containment. And it wasn't contained and now it's in the United States.
The proof is in the pudding and I say we are not careful enough.

Again, he was walking about for 2 days without being quarantined and I have no degree. And now they are scrambling around to find everyone who he has had contact with. (if you haven't gotten it yet)

I wasn't talking about this latest case, but rather the previous patients who were brought into the country from Liberia. The american citizens who got infected and were flown in for treatment. I found disconcerting that people criticized the decision to bring them home. Again, there was a good reason to bring them home, so that doctors here could be familiar with tackling this problem in case it broke out here.
But again criticizing experts, who have studied in their field for many many years, when one doesn't have a single year of training in that very field is ludicrous. It is tantamount to Hillary Clinton questioning my wind calls. Sometimes people should realize that they don't have the expertise and bow out.

Their were 5 kids in contact with patient while he was sick. They have been going to school this week. We shall see how this transpires. It's bullshit that's real simple. No flights here. No boat rides here. No flights over their. Period!! Close our fucking borders with military force. Period!

Last edited:
After two days at school. Our fine leaders say not to worry, they also didn't worry about Isis either. Lots of people don't worry either, til it bites them in the ass.

Last edited:
Local news just reported that we might have an ebola infected reporter at our Queens medical center in Honolulu.

Just fucking great.this a-holes just don't get it.

No. 1 cause of ebola in the US is people traveling here from ebola infected areas. Seems simple to me.

I know, pretty hard to believe, eh? You'd think some retard in the .gov would get it........

Mike_Honcho said:
Also (on the note of "I am from the Government and here to help") - sure is interesting that the CDC did not disclose flight numbers and airport routing for the man on his flight back from West Africa, as there are no direct flights into Dallas from the same.

Within 24 hours of the diagnosis being public, the routing, airlines and flight numbers were announced.

Monrovia to Brussels (Brussels Airlines), Brussels-Washington Dulles (UAL 951), Dulles-DFW (UAL 822).

I am REALLY curious to know when this guy 1. applied for his visa, 2. was issued the visa, and 3. bought his ticket to the US. Reportedly on 15 Sept he helped carry his landlord's daughter, who had Ebola, from their home to a hospital (where they were turned away) and back, where she died. And on 19 Sept he hops a jet to Brussels, Dulles and DFW?

Seems a bit coincidental.

It would make scientific sense in that case for him to have been asymptomatic during his airline travels due to the virus' incubation period, but there are some BIG questions out there that need to be addressed, and if this guy willfully made himself a vector for such a deadly hemorrhagic fever to be imported to the United States, then he needs to be swiftly deported back there as soon as he (hopefully) recovers.

I'm also not remotely impressed at reports this morning about his family having "challenges" abiding to their in-home quarantine.

I still completely maintain there is no reason for panic given it is less contagious than influenza or the common cold...but at the same time, this ain't a disease to be trifled with and anybody that isn't 110% onboard with containment protocols needs to be dealt with REAL fucking quickly in the interest of public health.

When bill gates is praising the mishandling of the Ebola virus you all need to worry.

Within 24 hours of the diagnosis being public, the routing, airlines and flight numbers were announced.

Monrovia to Brussels (Brussels Airlines), Brussels-Washington Dulles (UAL 951), Dulles-DFW (UAL 822).

I .

Duly noted. The point - the CDC / the United States Government Agency in charge - did NOT report such information at their initial press release nor at their initial press conference. They did however say that incubation could be as short as 48 hours. So in typical "we're here to help" fashion those that are responsible burned a day - just for funsies.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hqSOMrLRE[/video]

I am REALLY curious to know when this guy 1. applied for his visa, 2. was issued the visa, and 3. bought his ticket to the US. Reportedly on 15 Sept he helped carry his landlord's daughter, who had Ebola, from their home to a hospital (where they were turned away) and back, where she died. And on 19 Sept he hops a jet to Brussels, Dulles and DFW?

Seems a bit coincidental.

It would make scientific sense in that case for him to have been asymptomatic during his airline travels due to the virus' incubation period, but there are some BIG questions out there that need to be addressed, and if this guy willfully made himself a vector for such a deadly hemorrhagic fever to be imported to the United States, then he needs to be swiftly deported back there as soon as he (hopefully) recovers.

I'm also not remotely impressed at reports this morning about his family having "challenges" abiding to their in-home quarantine.

I still completely maintain there is no reason for panic given it is less contagious than influenza or the common cold...but at the same time, this ain't a disease to be trifled with and anybody that isn't 110% onboard with containment protocols needs to be dealt with REAL fucking quickly in the interest of public health.

Dude stop making sense! This is where borderline bigoted and dangerous views need to be expressed under a false sense of entitlement. Stop your logical intelligent remarks, even going as far as being a sensible human being by adding "he (hopefully) recovers". How dare you? Stop it!

"Thomas Eric Duncan rushed to help his 19-year-old neighbor when she began convulsing days after complaining of stomach pain. When no ambulance came, Duncan, Marthalene Williams' parents and several others lifted her into a taxi, and Duncan rode in the front seat as the cab took Williams to the hospital. She later died. Within weeks, everyone who helped Williams that day was either sick or dead, too — victims of Ebola..."

"Duncan flew from Liberia to Brussels on Sept. 19. He continued to Washington’s Dulles Airport, before flying to the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport on a United Airlines flight."

He figured that he was fucked, so why not hop on a plane to America and get treated (while putting everyone in our country at risk).

"Duncan's former boss in Monrovia, Liberia, said the patient had been his driver for the last year or two until he abruptly left his job in early September. "I really don’t know," why he left, Henry Brunson, general manager of Safeway Cargo, told ABC News. "He didn’t resign. He just left the office. He just walked away.” Brunson didn't know where Duncan went until he saw him on the news as the Ebola patient in Dallas, Texas."

Of course he just left, he knew he became infected and bee-lined it straight to America to try and save his own skin (while putting everyone in our country at risk).

"Texas law allows the state health department and the local health authority to issue control measures to a person who is ill with, has been exposed to or is the carrier of a communicable disease. Control measures can include isolation, quarantine and preventive therapy. If a person does not follow these orders, they can be enforced by the courts and the person can face criminal charges."

"Texas health officials have placed the Dallas family of a Liberian national infected with Ebola under quarantine and ordered them not to leave their home or have any contact with outsiders for 21 days without approval of the local or state health department."

"The family of the Texas Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan have been ordered to stay in their home after violating official's initial request not to leave. "There were violations of the request to not leave their premises," Dallas judge Clay Jenkins said of the breach that prompted the Texas Department of State Health Services to order the quarantine."

"Officials said Thursday that the four or five family members could face criminal charges for violating the order, which was delivered to them in writing Wednesday evening."

So, the family has a pretty damn good chance of being infected and have actively tried to leave their quarantine?! Seriously, WTF. This fucking stupidity is how a pandemic starts and puts everyone in our country at risk!

"Liberia will charge the man who became the first U.S.-diagnosed case of Ebola because the patient lied on a health form when leaving the diseased-ravaged West African nation."

Will the US charge this asshole for knowingly bring a highly infectious and deadly virus to America? Probably not.

Long story short, Duncan knew he became infected after helping that girl in Liberia. In order to save himself, he lied on a health form and flew to America to be treated. He has potentially infected everyone he was staying with, and now they are actively trying to leave quarantine (and could be charged because of it). None of these people have any regard for the other citizens of this country, they have pretty much just said "fuck it." This stupidity is how a pandemic begins. Not to mention that this could set a deadly precedence in the weeks/months to come - if you contract ebola, fly to America and mingle with as many people as possible before you go to the hospital to be treated (by the American taxpayers, of course). It wouldn't surprise me to see more infected people jumping a plane to the US with the hopes of treatment, all while infecting others when they wander around looking for a hospital.

Sources:
Family of Dallas Ebola patient quarantined
Ebola Patient's Family Ordered To Stay Inside After Trying to Leave - ABC News
Ebola victim to be charged in Liberia for lying on health form as 100 people in Dallas monitored for deadly disease as family of first U.S. case quarantined for weeks - NY Daily News
Many Sick in US Ebola Patient's Liberia Hometown - ABC News

You guys do realize that this country will only raise the alarm when one of those politburo bastards' kids have contracted it?

You do realize this, right?

"Thomas Eric Duncan rushed to help his 19-year-old neighbor when she began convulsing days after complaining of stomach pain. When no ambulance came, Duncan, Marthalene Williams' parents and several others lifted her into a taxi, and Duncan rode in the front seat as the cab took Williams to the hospital. She later died. Within weeks, everyone who helped Williams that day was either sick or dead, too — victims of Ebola..."

"Duncan flew from Liberia to Brussels on Sept. 19. He continued to Washington’s Dulles Airport, before flying to the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport on a United Airlines flight."

He figured that he was fucked, so why not hop on a plane to America and get treated (while putting everyone in our country at risk).

"Duncan's former boss in Monrovia, Liberia, said the patient had been his driver for the last year or two until he abruptly left his job in early September. "I really don’t know," why he left, Henry Brunson, general manager of Safeway Cargo, told ABC News. "He didn’t resign. He just left the office. He just walked away.” Brunson didn't know where Duncan went until he saw him on the news as the Ebola patient in Dallas, Texas."

Of course he just left, he knew he became infected and bee-lined it straight to America to try and save his own skin (while putting everyone in our country at risk).

"Texas law allows the state health department and the local health authority to issue control measures to a person who is ill with, has been exposed to or is the carrier of a communicable disease. Control measures can include isolation, quarantine and preventive therapy. If a person does not follow these orders, they can be enforced by the courts and the person can face criminal charges."

"Texas health officials have placed the Dallas family of a Liberian national infected with Ebola under quarantine and ordered them not to leave their home or have any contact with outsiders for 21 days without approval of the local or state health department."

"The family of the Texas Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan have been ordered to stay in their home after violating official's initial request not to leave. "There were violations of the request to not leave their premises," Dallas judge Clay Jenkins said of the breach that prompted the Texas Department of State Health Services to order the quarantine."

"Officials said Thursday that the four or five family members could face criminal charges for violating the order, which was delivered to them in writing Wednesday evening."

So, the family has a pretty damn good chance of being infected and have actively tried to leave their quarantine?! Seriously, WTF. This fucking stupidity is how a pandemic starts and puts everyone in our country at risk!

"Liberia will charge the man who became the first U.S.-diagnosed case of Ebola because the patient lied on a health form when leaving the diseased-ravaged West African nation."

Will the US charge this asshole for knowingly bring a highly infectious and deadly virus to America? Probably not.

Long story short, Duncan knew he became infected after helping that girl in Liberia. In order to save himself, he lied on a health form and flew to America to be treated. He has potentially infected everyone he was staying with, and now they are actively trying to leave quarantine (and could be charged because of it). None of these people have any regard for the other citizens of this country, they have pretty much just said "fuck it." This stupidity is how a pandemic begins. Not to mention that this could set a deadly precedence in the weeks/months to come - if you contract ebola, fly to America and mingle with as many people as possible before you go to the hospital to be treated (by the American taxpayers, of course). It wouldn't surprise me to see more infected people jumping a plane to the US with the hopes of treatment, all while infecting others when they wander around looking for a hospital.

Sources:
Family of Dallas Ebola patient quarantined
Ebola Patient's Family Ordered To Stay Inside After Trying to Leave - ABC News
Ebola victim to be charged in Liberia for lying on health form as 100 people in Dallas monitored for deadly disease as family of first U.S. case quarantined for weeks - NY Daily News
Many Sick in US Ebola Patient's Liberia Hometown - ABC News

Better be judged by 12 than carried by 6 right?

Last edited:
This could change the US populations ignorance of the threat posed to our country, internally and externally.

Nothing will change the US populations ignorance. People are too busy mall shopping, and "having fun!", everything now must be fun!. Even the first nurse he came in contact with didn't register the fact that SHE was told twice he came from Liberia.
They gave him antibiotics and sent him home. People aren't informed and don't want to be informed. Anything that requires strain, effort, commitment is slowly being pushed aside. Instant gratification is the idol at play.

I work on a drilling rig in the Gulf of Mexico and we have a guy from West Africa that works out here. He works 28 & 28 and flys back home in between hitches. I was talking to him about the outbreak today and he said that when flying into Africa, EVERYONE has to take a blood test before going through customs. EVERYONE! He said that when you fly into America and go through customs, only the people that have symptoms have to take a blood test. Why aren't we doing what Africa is doing? We should test EVERYONE that is on a plane coming from a infected area like W Africa!!!

I work on a drilling rig in the Gulf of Mexico and we have a guy from West Africa that works out here. He works 28 & 28 and flys back home in between hitches. I was talking to him about the outbreak today and he said that when flying into Africa, EVERYONE has to take a blood test before going through customs. EVERYONE! He said that when you fly into America and go through customs, only the people that have symptoms have to take a blood test. Why aren't we doing what Africa is doing? We should test EVERYONE that is on a plane coming from a infected area like W Africa!!!

Blood tests for Ebola are not effective until symptoms surface, so had you tested Mr. Duncan's blood with current technology at the airport, when he was asymptomatic, he would have tested negative.
The interesting part of this is that, viruses or virii like everything else mutate. The longer this epidemic goes on, the better the chance the virus mutates inside a human host, which could include earning an airborne patch. Now when that happens it's going to be bad. The other concern is what happens if this shows up in another area on the planet with no adequate proper public health infrastructure: Syria? Iraq?....(Insert lawless area here) Do we seal the country?

There is by the way an airborne version of the virus, in fact it was studied in the US I believe in the 80's. But that version only targets monkeys.

Last edited:
"

+1! We need to send him back to Liberia in one of those modified air ambulance. Quarantine every one who came in contact with him. Some one posted earlier in the thread that this was no big deal. Well how many fuck ups are we going to let slide until this becomes a BFD?

Perkantino--Thanks!!

Couldn't get that to load up recently, glad you could!

Kinda contagious song there....

good grief. One ebola outbreak and perkantino becomes an attention whore.

I'm sure there are those out there right now thinking: "how can I make some money off this ebola thing"

Actually and unfortunately I pictured a guy with dresses on and doing a fashion show ..raising money for ebola victims. I won't mention any names of who I thought of. (ahem)

Ok i'm kidding and I won't steal the thread or bludgeon it any more with bullshit. back to the "topic" if we must.

Hey don't sweat it,big brother was prepared for this.....Fema camps.

Pandoras door is about to open.their ignorance and errogance will soon be hitting them in the face.

Shit! almost forgot to mention,DHS has lots of 223 ammo.just in case there are those who decide not to go in the camp.

Frankly, I was wondering when the conspiracies would get in here. It took almost 100 posts! We hiders are doing better and better everyday.
Government people are like all of us. They have credit card debt, go home to their kids after work, their feet hurt, they get drunk, they get fired, they don't work for the government all their lives.
It's not like they come from Mars and specifically hate the people. It's just a guy or gal looking for work, they apply everywhere including a government agency, and get the job.

The NBC cameraman is a freelance journalist that has been working in Liberia for three years; he was hired by NBC News on Tuesday 1 Oct and became symptomatic Wednesday 2 Oct.

Frankly, I was wondering when the conspiracies would get in here. It took almost 100 posts! We hiders are doing better and better everyday.
Government people are like all of us. They have credit card debt, go home to their kids after work, their feet hurt, they get drunk, they get fired, they don't work for the government all their lives.
It's not like they come from Mars and specifically hate the people. It's just a guy or gal looking for work, they apply everywhere including a government agency, and get the job.

lmao.

Globalization...........isn't it wonderful...........sharing so much?????????

:) As long as I get S&B scopes, AI rifles everyday from it, and perhaps a disease or two once every 30 years, YES, it is wonderful!
I forgot mangos and bananas in a non-tropical country in the middle of the winter.

Last edited: