• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is it over!!!????

Went to Gander Mtn last week and bought my dad a cz 455 for fathers day and was told they had some 22 lr ammo. I asked if it was bulk and was told yes but had to make sure they still had some before they told me a price. They had 320 rounds for $20. I was only allowed to get 2 packs but thought it was a pretty good deal. I think prices are coming back down slowly.

Went to Gander Mtn last week and bought my dad a cz 455 for fathers day and was told they had some 22 lr ammo. I asked if it was bulk and was told yes but had to make sure they still had some before they told me a price. They had 320 rounds for $20. I was only allowed to get 2 packs but thought it was a pretty good deal. I think prices are coming back down slowly.

I'm looking forward to you stopping by Sunday son!

Seriously though, your Dad is going to be very happy. You done good.

I actually already gave it to him as I have to go back to NC tomorrow. He was very happy with it. He had never heard of CZ before but loves what he has seen of them now.