• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is it possible to be worse than a Hi-point?

We're you in trouble when she picked the color?

A guy at work was all too proud of a hipoint pistol he bought and showed to me. Later on he picked up a hipoint carbine of some sort and was tickled with that one too. It was all I could do to be nice and say, ya thats great.. really nice..

A guy at work was all too proud of a hipoint pistol he bought and showed to me. Later on he picked up a hipoint carbine of some sort and was tickled with that one too. It was all I could do to be nice and say, ya thats great.. really nice..

I am in the same boat here. I hate the thing. It FTF and FTE every time we go out with it. But she loves it cause her dad gave it to her, and she is dead on with it. BTW here is the finished version.

View attachment 7137

Just imagine how well she could shoot something she is confident will fire and eject every time...

It's funny, I always laughed at the Hi-Points until I was given a carbine in 45 acp. The thing is an absolute hoot to shoot and I've NEVER had a FTF or FTE with it (except some crappy reloads I tried). It shoots really good and makes me laugh every time I take it out shooting cuz it's so ugly but everyone has so much fun shooting it! BTW, I think the Zombie killer green looks cool, makes it look different than every other black gun out there, but I'm odd that way.