• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Is it time for free stuff? Yes, yes it is!

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    The next round of free stuff donation to people who can use it is here! I have been very blessed in life so some of these things I would rather give away than get money for as I continue the purge of the gun/reloading room.

Same rules as always:
    - Please limit it to one item unless they are similar items and then it's fine if you take both. -
    - Give me some slack on shipping times. Between my jobs and education I am a bit swamped with this sort of stuff.
    - Shoot some friendly feedback my way and I will do the same for you!
    - I will cover shipping. Just pay it forward or donate a little extra to your favorite charity/church collection.

1) 6 creed once fired brass. Pretty sure it should all be Hornady. In a zip loc bag; maybe 80-100 pieces? - CLAIMED
    2) 3 pistol mags. I know one is Beretta M9 and I think they all might be that or Canik. - CLAIMED
    3) Caldwell pic bipod. - CLAIMED
    4) Grace punch set and some other random tools. The big punches are in great shape, one smaller one is broke and another is bent. Most still functional. - CLAIMED
    5) If you're local to MI and near GR then I have a bunch of random 12 gauge ammo. I don't know exactly what it all is or the age, but it's all yours if you want to blast it through something. - CLAIMED

I will find more stuff later when I have a little time to go through my parts bin but this is a start.

Last edited:
    I could use either the bipod or the punch set. Either one is great! Thanks!

2) I’ll take the pistol mags

For pay it forward same rules as above, I have:
    6) a pair of leather IWB holsters. 1 is M&P 1.0, other is a Galco generic
    7) Geissele coyote hat

Last edited:
    I'm up for the 12 gauge lot if Rockford is close enough. Just PM me on when and where that is convenient for you based on your schedule.

Reactions: Iamero
    Hey @Zetlock you’re second in line. I might be able to dig some more up for you.

@Weasie no problem at all. I’ve got friends and family there.

Thanks man, glad to help out! All 5 items are claimed. I will post more this evening or tomorrow!

2) I’ll take the pistol mags

For pay it forward same rules as above, I have:
    6) pair of leather IWB holsters. 1 is M&P 1.0, other is a Galco generic
    7) Geissele coyote hat
    I'll take the hat Coejro. PM on way. Thanks

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in sending this stuff out to you! I've been swamped and focused on work and stuff before I'm out for a bit. I promise I will get these out to you soon! Thank you for your patience!

Reactions: goatsie