• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Mech Armor Defense (in NH) still in business?

want2learn

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2013
Hi, wondering if Mech Armor Defense might still be in business? They made a nice AR trigger but I could use their help. thanks

Hi, wondering if Mech Armor Defense might still be in business? They made a nice AR trigger but I could use their help. thanks
Not sure, I couldn't find out anything on them either. Larue Tactical does have their Charging Handles though, they may have some info on them. I have 6 of their Charging Handles(best ambi on the market in my opinion) and 2 of their triggers(even have one set of back-up sights they made), LOVE THEM !! They were awesome to deal with, They always called me after purchase to make sure I was happy.

My guess is that this didn't go well...

I saw the lawsuit mentioned but as i researched it a bit further i found a subsequent report which stated that the suits were invalidated...

Apparently Mossberg included something like 11 different companies in their suit.....there were so many precedent patents on cassette type triggers that the suit was reportedly ultimately dropped.

Perhaps Mech Armor did not survive the initial threat? I had heard that their charging handles were very well regarded.

I purchased the trigger new quite a few years back and never installed it. With all the changing laws in California regarding AR rifles i just couldn't keep up and never wanted to get into trouble so it just sat there in it's original package. Now during this quarantine period i finally opened the package and undid the strap that secured the trigger mechanism and found that the trigger was very hard to reset and to release...i've got it soaking in some penetrating oil....hopefully it's not something i can't figure out, it was a lot of money at the time.

I think they went out. I had one and it was great. I did find that velocity triggers were practically identical and went with one of theirs