• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is my car worth your life? Hell yes it is................................

This is the crap that always gets me. It's never the criminals fault:

“With great sadness, I share that a Brookland student tragically lost their life to gun violence in the early morning of January 7.

1. No such thing as gun violence.
2. The loss of life was due to the actions of the teen. End of story.

This is the crap that always gets me. It's never the criminals fault:

“With great sadness, I share that a Brookland student tragically lost their life to gun violence in the early morning of January 7.

1. No such thing as gun violence.
2. The loss of life was due to the actions of the teen. End of story.
yep, talk about refusing to put the blame squarely where it belongs. now of course we don't know at this point if the shooter shot the kid from his porch, or while the kid was threatening him. but even if the guy shot the kid from his porch, i wouldn't call it gun violence, at some point the guy doing the criminal act is inviting someone to stop him doing that.

Reactions: mosin46
Ban mental illness. That's how they solved the drug problem, back in the '60s.

The issue with laws, is that they don't make bad stuff illegal enough. Laws need to make bad things illegaler.

2772052540_09191af635_b.jpg

would put a stop to this stupidity fast .

Reactions: Jscb1b
Gotta ask….would a jury of your peers convict you for putting a bullet in that POS who appears to be pouring gasoline on your OCCUPIED vehicle?
I seriously doubt it!
Schwack em!
Context matters here. “Your” peers wouldn’t bat an eye at that decision. But the court system’s interpretation of “your peers” is not the same