• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Ambulance" total crap in cinema.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
So I wasted two hours of my life on this pile of crap movie about retarded bank robbers, smart empowered women, homosexuals of all stripes and woke fuck faced assholes trying to rob a bank. Of course whitey is evil and bad and as usual the "black relative" is a complete lying piece of shit who turns on his "white brother" who's evil white family adopted him and fucked whitey in the end. This story follows the typical leftist narrative of the poverty stricken black man outwitting the white man and getting rich in the end.

Think "Collateral" An epic pile of shit about a highly skilled and extremely well paid, military trained assassin who is outwitted and killed by a black fuckwit cab driver who is so fucking stupid he cannot get his imaginary company off the ground, while he works as a part time dipshit cabbie.

Or the racist epic, "Black Panther" a movie about a racist piece of shit from a country in Africa that hates black people as much as they hate white people. They are all fucking racist and they had a magic rock fall from outer space and make them smarter than everyone else. The magic rock is called, "Vibranium" and it has the same properties as a welfare state. No matter how much energy you put into it..............................you it nothing back. Anyone who tries to steal their magic rock is hunted down and killed or maimed by racist black people who use the magic rock to help them pretend to be smart. And oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whitey is bad.

I am going to miss the epic "The Warrior Queen" about a strong empowered black woman who decides her useless dead ass husband is not up to the task of raising the family because he is on the corner slinging dope 24/7 and needs mama to fight off the popo and keep the projects safe from whitey, or whatever the fuck woke garbage they are peddling in this turd.

I'm gonna hold out for a movie where they make the Rock play an angry black man and he joins a league of fags, lesbians and crossdressing fembois and truck stop whores as they fight the power and teach whitey a lesson he will not forget..............................................ahhh fuck, they are releasing that one this week.

So for basically two hours and fourteen minutes the retarded police of LA used two million dollars in Hellcats and Chargers to chase an ambulance around the city wrecking every damned one of them in great hails of fireworks while you get diatribe after diatribe of leftist woke bullshit. In the end, crime is bad and the only people who survive the onslaught are either gay as shit or people of color and the lone surviving white cop is subjugated to his black masters and refuses to blame them for the crimes.

This movie sucked ass and I am going to stop watching this shit and find one of those channels with Matt Dillion failing to fuck Miss Kitty for 360 episodes and watch that instead.

Haha! Great review. I forced myself to suffer through the whole thing and regretted it. About an hour in I kept asking myself when this POS would end.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Vinnie45ACP
did you ever think any new movie was going to be anything other than a flaming pile of poop? you go what you paid for .

Reactions: DustBun
So I wasted two hours of my life on this pile of crap movie about retarded bank robbers, smart empowered women, homosexuals of all stripes and woke fuck faced assholes trying to rob a bank. Of course whitey is evil and bad and as usual the "black relative" is a complete lying piece of shit who turns on his "white brother" who's evil white family adopted him and fucked whitey in the end. This story follows the typical leftist narrative of the poverty stricken black man outwitting the white man and getting rich in the end.

Think "Collateral" An epic pile of shit about a highly skilled and extremely well paid, military trained assassin who is outwitted and killed by a black fuckwit cab driver who is so fucking stupid he cannot get his imaginary company off the ground, while he works as a part time dipshit cabbie.

Or the racist epic, "Black Panther" a movie about a racist piece of shit from a country in Africa that hates black people as much as they hate white people. They are all fucking racist and they had a magic rock fall from outer space and make them smarter than everyone else. The magic rock is called, "Vibranium" and it has the same properties as a welfare state. No matter how much energy you put into it..............................you it nothing back. Anyone who tries to steal their magic rock is hunted down and killed or maimed by racist black people who use the magic rock to help them pretend to be smart. And oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whitey is bad.

I am going to miss the epic "The Warrior Queen" about a strong empowered black woman who decides her useless dead ass husband is not up to the task of raising the family because he is on the corner slinging dope 24/7 and needs mama to fight off the popo and keep the projects safe from whitey, or whatever the fuck woke garbage they are peddling in this turd.

I'm gonna hold out for a movie where they make the Rock play an angry black man and he joins a league of fags, lesbians and crossdressing fembois and truck stop whores as they fight the power and teach whitey a lesson he will not forget..............................................ahhh fuck, they are releasing that one this week.

So for basically two hours and fourteen minutes the retarded police of LA used two million dollars in Hellcats and Chargers to chase an ambulance around the city wrecking every damned one of them in great hails of fireworks while you get diatribe after diatribe of leftist woke bullshit. In the end, crime is bad and the only people who survive the onslaught are either gay as shit or people of color and the lone surviving white cop is subjugated to his black masters and refuses to blame them for the crimes.

This movie sucked ass and I am going to stop watching this shit and find one of those channels with Matt Dillion failing to fuck Miss Kitty for 360 episodes and watch that instead.

Pluto TV has the channel you are searching for.

Plus, every month they run the post retirement series of former Marshall Matt Dillon. He has a daughter, but no-one knows if Matt ever plugged his cord into Kitty's outlet, or who the dead mother is...

P.S.
He's still killing bad guys though.

i agree, for cops and robbers movies.

but act of valor, when those boats opened up on the drug cartel that were chasing the seals, was f_cking amazing, as was the whole movie frankly.
That was good too. But it didn’t last near as long.

Still very cool.

If I wanted to listen to a bunch of preechy cunts telling me how much of a monster I am for being a white man that just wants to be left alone I would just turn on CNN or PBS. Hollywood isn't seeing a dime of my money until they decide to start making entertainment again...

If I wanted to listen to a bunch of preechy cunts telling me how much of a monster I am for being a white man that just wants to be left alone I would just turn on CNN or PBS. Hollywood isn't seeing a dime of my money until they decide to start making entertainment again...
Well then it's obvious that you are clearly using your white privilege to oppress those brave woke folks that are simply trying to educate you knuckle dragging neanderthals about how to be the best hive-minded citizen of the world you can be by denying them just a small portion of your disposable income. (apply sarcasm font)

Reactions: Franko