• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Hang your electricity. If you want to make your fortune, invent something to help these fool Europeans kill each other more quickly!"- Friend of Hiram Maxim…

Reactions: Maxwell

For the first time since Russia invaded Ukraine, UNSC has unanimously (ie, with Russia) expressed itself in a presidential statement, offering "strong support" for @antonioguterres efforts to find a peaceful solution to the war​

v-DNMPGaF5RQ1D4lP0kWQe9olnmiqejNN-WtPzffWO0.jpg

Last edited:

Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard

We're already in a hot war with Russia, and it's going to get a lot hotter because the Biden Admin's stated goal is the complete destruction of Russia's economy & military. Russia has made it clear that if faced with this prospect they’ll have no choice but to use tactical nukes. Once the nuclear Pandora’s Box is open, it'll be impossible to close. The path the Biden Admin has us on will lead to WWIII & nuclear Armageddon. Our country, families & world will suffer beyond comprehension. Obviously this isn't what the American people want. We want peace & prosperity. But we have to fight for it. It’s not too late. With upcoming elections, the power is in our hands to stop this insanity by supporting those, D or R, who are committed to ending this war with Russia & use our treasure for the American people.

Who would have taught that Pope was a conspiracy theorist? Come one guy whose only job is selling the story of an extraterrestrial carpenter coming to earth some 2000 years ago to save us all ! :devilish:

Reactions: camocorvette
Who would have taught that Pope was a conspiracy theorist? Come one guy whose only job is selling the story of an extraterrestrial carpenter coming to earth some 2000 years ago to save us all ! :devilish:

Pope cant have a come to Jesus moment?

He is probably still cleaning shit off his carpets from the Biden visit.

Without war you can't make real money , if your in the manufacturing business of death and destruction you have to move your product off the shelves. They have a fiduciary duty to shareholders, profits can be a ugly word sometimes......

Without war you can't make real money , if your in the manufacturing business of death and destruction you have to move your product off the shelves. They have a fiduciary duty to shareholders, profits can be a ugly word sometimes......
Seems like the market was flat if what they are saying about Stingers not being manufactured in 10 or more years is true.

Now that we have depleted our inventory by giving them away the boardrooms are excited but coming up hard against the supply chain BS.

Seems like the market was flat if what they are saying about Stingers not being manufactured in 10 or more years is true.

Now that we have depleted our inventory by giving them away the boardrooms are excited but coming up hard against the supply chain BS.

What I'm still unclear on is how the Pentagon managed to spend an average of $750 billion each and every year for the past 20 years (*not* including the special appropriations for the GWOT, which adds up to trillions more), and yet we are running out of things like Stingers and Javelins a couple months into supporting a low-grade regional conflict. What. The. Fuck.

I'd really like to see some Pentagon officials and military contractors brought in for a Congressional reaming, but there apparently isn't anyone left in the legislative branch with a set of balls. You'd think that at least one firebrand would have picked up where Ron Paul's legacy left off, but that's not the way the Twitter reelection cycle works.

What I'm still unclear on is how the Pentagon managed to spend an average of $750 billion each and every year for the past 20 years (*not* including the special appropriations for the GWOT, which adds up to trillions more), and yet we are running out of things like Stingers and Javelins a couple months into supporting a low-grade regional conflict. What. The. Fuck.

I'd really like to see some Pentagon officials and military contractors brought in for a Congressional reaming, but there apparently isn't anyone left in the legislative branch with a set of balls. You'd think that at least one firebrand would have picked up where Ron Paul's legacy left off, but that's not the way the Twitter reelection cycle works.
Congressional reaming , a bunch of old white thieves scolding you for a few hours is just part of the game. Who wouldn't go through that to have $750 billion budget at your finger tips ........

MTG, Boebert and a few other women in Congress appear to possess the biggest set of balls. As a result they are being silenced by the Deep State. Now it is to the point where it is being done openly. The Downfall continues.

Reactions: tomcatmv
MTG, Boebert and a few other women in Congress appear to possess the biggest set of balls. As a result they are being silenced by the Deep State. Now it is to the point where it is being done openly. The Downfall continues.

They are a bunch of loudmouth useful idiots. (Note that Boebert's "Protecting Free Speech Act" may force me to reconsider this stance).

1CB2D2DB-55C6-46C8-A27F-2037E6233EFE.jpeg
2A0A6B5A-BE8A-4F5C-B720-0FB427D73AC6.jpeg

Two examples.

When I used to work as a water proofing consultant, I did a lot of work in Mobile on battle house tower which has a birds eye view Of the location the independence class ships are built. Had some high powered cameras at my disposal and used to watch employees at the ship yard literally laying out on the deck of the under construction ships... for hr’s.

They appeared to be less productive than city employees.

That is one hell of a big bite, do you think they’d (russia) let it go?
Your question has been simmering on my back burner... That is one of the best questions I have seen recently...
So, my honest answer is IDK.
I'll come back with another question...... Can Russia defend Crimea ?
Seeing some drone video of strikes on Snake Island. I posted them here. Looked like some fairly precise hits. For Russia to defend Crimea they would have to dominate the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov in order to resupply. There are two obvious choke points if they chose to resupply by land... Resupplying by air would be a skeet shooting range for the other side.

Interesting topic for discussion.

Your question has been simmering on my back burner... That is one of the best questions I have seen recently...
Seeing some drone video of strikes on Snake Island. I posted them here. Looked like some fairly precise hits. For Russia to defend Crimea they would have to dominate the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov in order to resupply. There are two obvious choke points if they chose to resupply by land... Resupplying by air would be a skeet shooting range for the other side.

i believe russia has a whole slew of more destructive weapons they could unleash (hypersonic missiles being just one) without going "nuclear" and this would invite even more destruction (more like what we unleashed on the middle east).

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

It’s an extremely complex question/situation, I didn’t ignore your response. It deserves a real answer not some quick bullshit. It’s been simmering in my pot too.

View attachment 7864922View attachment 7864923
Two examples.

When I used to work as a water proofing consultant, I did a lot of work in Mobile on battle house tower which has a birds eye view Of the location the independence class ships are built. Had some high powered cameras at my disposal and used to watch employees at the ship yard literally laying out on the deck of the under construction ships... for hr’s.

Didnt one of that class have motor mounts that failed and they scrapped it?

I think the whole littoral thing is gone.....except in the Marine Corps.....they want to be Naval Landing parties instead of Division sized expeditionary strategic seizure forces.

View attachment 7864922View attachment 7864923
Two examples.

Without a doubt, the LCS program was an epic disaster.

It also represents about 0.5% of the Pentagon budget over the past 15 years. That still leaves a lot of room in the budget to build a few thousand Stingers and Javelins.

So Wal-e is back from Ukraine, the tales on how he could be dispatching 30 Russians per day ended with two shots at a window ...........
*mystery of pun tang price hikes in Ukraine explained, tens of thousands of foreigners in Ukraine with nothing to do but fuck around.

Two months after responding to President Volodymyr Zelensky's call, sniper Wali is back in Quebec – unscathed, although he nearly lost his life there “several times”. But most foreign fighters who have visited Ukraine like him have come away bitterly disappointed, mired in the fog of war without even having been to the front lines once.
''
In the end, he himself said he only fired two bullets into windows “to scare people” and never really came within enemy firing range. "It's a war of machines", where the "extremely brave" Ukrainian soldiers suffer very heavy losses from shelling, but "miss many opportunities" to weaken the enemy because they lack knowledge technical military, he summarizes. “If the Ukrainians had the procedures we had in Afghanistan to communicate with the artillery, we could have caused carnage,” he believes.

Last edited:
So Wal-e is back from Ukraine, the tales on how he could be dispatching 30 Russians per day ended with two shots at a window ...........

Two months after responding to President Volodymyr Zelensky's call, sniper Wali is back in Quebec – unscathed, although he nearly lost his life there “several times”. But most foreign fighters who have visited Ukraine like him have come away bitterly disappointed, mired in the fog of war without even having been to the front lines once.

''
After a few weeks in Ukrainian territory, some of the most experienced Western soldiers ended up being recruited by the Ukrainian Military Intelligence Directorate, and would now participate in special operations behind enemy lines, according to one of them. .

Others, less experienced, "jump from one Airbnb to another" while waiting to be recruited by a unit that will take them to the front, says Wali.

The majority, however, have decided to return home, say several people interviewed for this article. "Many arrive in Ukraine with their chests bulging, but they leave with their tails between their legs," says Wali.

In the end, he himself said he only fired two bullets into windows “to scare people” and never really came within enemy firing range. "It's a war of machines", where the "extremely brave" Ukrainian soldiers suffer very heavy losses from shelling, but "miss many opportunities" to weaken the enemy because they lack knowledge technical military, he summarizes. “If the Ukrainians had the procedures we had in Afghanistan to communicate with the artillery, we could have caused carnage,” he believes.

Pretty different from the tales being told in MSM.

Maybe its not the fairytale narrative the MSM has made this war out to be after all?

I think its just the reality of war where the opponent is not limited to flipflops and AK , but actually packs firepower .

Meanwhile it seems Ukrainian forces are under strict issue not to take bodies of their fallen ,fears of fueling antiwar -antigoverment sentiment
Not to mention Kiev junkie promised 15mio hryvnias for the fallen soldiers family which is just shy of 500K $ per KIA , and so far according to a group of wives and Mothers of Ukrainian soldiers, they count near 50k unaccounted for (doesn't mean they are dead so is to be treated as such) .
So Brandon better prepare some serious $ to pay for Zelensky survival.

Last edited:
I think its just the reality of war where the opponent is not limited to flipflops and AK , but actually packs firepower .

Meanwhile it seems Ukrainian forces are under strict issue not to take bodies of their fallen ,fears of fueling antiwar -antigoverment sentiment
Not to mention Kiev junkie promised 15mio hryvnias for the fallen soldiers family which is just shy of 500K $ per KIA , and so far according to a group of wives and Mothers of Ukrainian soldiers, they count near 50k unaccounted for (doesn't mean they are dead so is to be treated as such) .
So Brandon better prepare some serious $ to pay for Zelensky survival.

That stuff reads like a Russia version of CNN.

Some level-headed commentary here. Our children will rue the day they voted for incompetence over mean tweets.

Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard

We're already in a hot war with Russia, and it's going to get a lot hotter because the Biden Admin's stated goal is the complete destruction of Russia's economy & military. Russia has made it clear that if faced with this prospect they’ll have no choice but to use tactical nukes. Once the nuclear Pandora’s Box is open, it'll be impossible to close. The path the Biden Admin has us on will lead to WWIII & nuclear Armageddon. Our country, families & world will suffer beyond comprehension. Obviously this isn't what the American people want. We want peace & prosperity. But we have to fight for it. It’s not too late. With upcoming elections, the power is in our hands to stop this insanity by supporting those, D or R, who are committed to ending this war with Russia & use our treasure for the American people.

My ISP is slow, could not get the video to play. Interesting comments

Claimed Russian Helo getting the business end.

Russia is also making cclaims that a Su-24, Su-27, 3 mi-8’s, 2 tb2 drones and a Ukraine boat were shot down/destroyed in the area.
7628F53A-1CDF-43E4-A9FD-ABBFABA74E19.jpeg

Appears there’s one hell of a battle going on for that little ass island.

Russia is also making cclaims that a Su-24, Su-27, 3 mi-8’s, 2 tb2 drones and a Ukraine boat were shot down/destroyed in the area.View attachment 7865605

I translated some Ukrainian messages 6 weeks ago on a social media platform from Ukraine. The message was a one liner but to the point

If you are on Crimea, move north quickly.

I have no idea why a Ukrainian citizen would be on Crimea. I'd imagine it was a civilian working as a contractor or a person caring for an aging relative... IDK.

Things around Snake Island started heating up after I read that. Much more surveillance aircraft outside of the Russian air space, the sinking or damaging of Russian ships, etc.... The Russians set up many more check points between Crimea and Ukraine. More missile strikes in Odesa.

Interesting shift.

Russia is also making cclaims that a Su-24, Su-27, 3 mi-8’s, 2 tb2 drones and a Ukraine boat were shot down/destroyed in the area.View attachment 7865605

Just wait for those "Lightening Bolts" to start dropping out of a clear blue sky..... Labeled as from an unknown origin. . . . LOL

Huh... Imagine that.... Easy targets...
The satellite recorded the collection of anti-aircraft missile forces of the Russian army in the north of the occupied Crimea - to the village of Filativka, located near the Kherson region. The photos available to Schem journalists show an increase in Russian military equipment

If this is true then why aren’t the Russians using this equipment to get rid of the drones that are sinking ships, etc?
Great question... IDK... Open for discussion....
Maybe they are "keeping their powder dry"... Fry some bigger fish.... All those high value people flying in and out of Kiev could just be bait in the trap. Interesting to watch, from afar.;)

So this guys is mapping out the lines through public sources. It appears, from his information, Ukraine forces have pushed through what has been a stagnat front line in the direction of Mariupol.
BAA8D838-56C1-461E-ABE3-8D92C99E0D78.jpeg
5547C6B5-EBC2-4922-A518-C82018E0E97E.png

The Russian Defense Ministry announces the deployment of battleships carrying Kalibr missiles in the Black Sea​

President of the European Council Charles Michel: In the port of Odesa with @Denys_Shmyhal, I saw silos full of grain, wheat and corn ready for export. This badly needed food is stranded because of the Russian war and blockade of Black sea ports. Causing dramatic consequences for vulnerable countries. We need a global response

So this guys is mapping out the lines through public sources. It appears, from his information, Ukraine forces have pushed through what has been a stagnat front line in the direction of Mariupol. View attachment 7866204View attachment 7866205
Yes, it would appear that in the past week, the Ukrainians have made advances in the Kharkiv area, Mykolaiv area, and that zone north of Mariupol. They are advancing from the NE toward Izyum and threaten to cut off the norther pincer of of 25 BTG's striking south towards the Donbas. In the Kharkiv region, the Russians even blew two bridges to forestall the Ukrainian advance and withdrew to defensive positions across the river.

The Russians have gained some territory on the Donbas front through some very hard fighting taking Rubizhne (sp?) and Popsana, and started to encircle or at least threatened to encircle Sievierdonetsk (sp?). In both cases the Ukrainians withdrew in decent order towards other defensive positions. Altogether, the Ukrainians in the past week have advanced on more ground than the Russian offensive has. I'd say that the Russian advances are more significant though until the Ukrainians can demonstrate their ability to capitalize on their gains. This could be as simple as moving up artillery to interdict the already constrained Russian supply lines.

It is quite remarkable, that in the face of the bulk of the Russian assault, the Ukrainians are directly counterattacking and taking critical ground. I'd caution that the story has not concluded for either side as a decisive point has not been reached by either force. The Ukrainian counterattacks could stall just as easily as the Russian assaults, but for now at least the front appears to be fluid with the Russians retaining the initiative.

Thats Ukie MI and the explosion in question my dears in definitely not something a drone can carry :) but by all means continue fapping...

Meanwhile in Kherson:

Not quite persuading to be good as man tells a good lie but more like "persuading to be good as in dead nazi is a good nazi" but main thing is girl is happy...

Reactions: Darayavaus
Status
Not open for further replies.