• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the theme here?

Zero interest from the west for peace in Ukraine. Exact opposite. The west is using Ukraine as a battle ground to try to enforce regime change in the Kremlin.

Getting dangerously close to flirting with disaster. Even the ultra-hawkish Tom Friedman is questioning if we are going to far.

You know that Blumenthal was personally awarded at a American Communism ceremony. He's one of our worst offenders in a never ending slue of scumbags.

I'm actually not familiar at all with Richard Blumenthal. That's interesting.

We have no shortage of scumbags.

I'm actually not familiar at all with Richard Blumenthal. That's interesting.

We have no shortage of scumbags.

To add we have no lack of Obama, and Clinton ERA deep state types that are itching to get back at Putin for supposedly helping Trump win, yes there are people that still believe that. The same crowd that's totally cool with the ballet box stuffing that went down last year. They are either cool with it or don't believe that it happened.

m3OQZxy5DofQ.jpeg

Yeah, that first video is like me attacking a PRS stage, while the second is like watch in a “pro” shoot the same course of fire…

• Haha
Reactions: rlsmith1
I can see giving a 1 week familiarization course to artillerymen already trained in the use of other artillery systems, but I call bullshit if those are 110 newly stamped fully trained artillerymen without prior training.

Compare the first video to the second.

Learning...

Trained....

I counted 7 rounds in just over a minute.

Hows a barrel hold up to that rate of fire?

Reactions: Longshot231
Anyone see the theme here?

Zero interest from the west for peace in Ukraine. Exact opposite. The west is using Ukraine as a battle ground to try to enforce regime change in the Kremlin.

Getting dangerously close to flirting with disaster. Even the ultra-hawkish Tom Friedman is questioning if we are going to far.
They want to do in Russia what was done in Hati, then done in Venezuela,Ukraine, and finally here in November 2020.

Friends, we either have front row seats to see the death-throes of the NWO, or the beginning of their rein on earth till the apocalypse.

There is no middle ground.

They want to do in Russia what was done in Hati, then done in Venezuela,Ukraine, and finally here in November 2020.

Friends, we either have front row seats to see the death-throes of the NWO, or the beginning of their rein on earth till the apocalypse.

There is no middle ground.
100%

I've been having this discussion with people since it all started. Russia has been the boogeyman for so long - it's the 'exhibit 1 excuse' that the neocons/deepstaters/NWO politicians have used to shamelessly overfund the MIC, and the outcome of this war will show us one of 2 things:

1) if they back off of Russia and allow it to survive, it will usher in a new era of even more shameless overspending and harvesting of our tax dollars under the excuse of "we need your money to fight Russian expansion!!!" in which case, the media has set up the average MSM watching dipshits nicely to believe it and go along with the financial "sacrifice" and resultant collapse of our standard of living.

2) things are further along that we thought. Russia will be utterly crushed and destroyed by our overwhelming flood of material, then they will enforce a regime change and the NWO winners (you know who) will utterly pimp out and prostitute and Balkanize Russia, destroying the last conservative anti-woke, pro-Christian, pro-traditional nation in the world. At that point, the victory of the NWO and it's anti-west woke-queerness will be absolute and irrevocable, with no nation left to hinder them. There will be no more need for 'excuses' for arming the MIC, because they will just do whatever they want, knowing that we cannot stop them, or even have a voice for people to know that there is dissent.

honestly, I think it's #2.

1) if they back off of Russia and allow it to survive, it will usher in a new era of even more shameless overspending and harvesting of our tax dollars under the excuse of "we need your money to fight Russian expansion!!!" in which case, the media has set up the average MSM watching dipshits nicely to believe it and go along with the financial "sacrifice" and resultant collapse of our standard of living.

I think it will be #1. In part because of what we discussed before around page 11.

100%

I've been having this discussion with people since it all started. Russia has been the boogeyman for so long - it's the 'exhibit 1 excuse' that the neocons/deepstaters/NWO politicians have used to shamelessly overfund the MIC, and the outcome of this war will show us one of 2 things:

2) things are further along that we thought. Russia will be utterly crushed and destroyed by our overwhelming flood of material, then they will enforce a regime change and the NWO winners (you know who) will utterly pimp out and prostitute and Balkanize Russia, destroying the last conservative anti-woke, pro-Christian, pro-traditional nation in the world. At that point, the victory of the NWO and it's anti-west woke-queerness will be absolute and irrevocable, with no nation left to hinder them. There will be no more need for 'excuses' for arming the MIC, because they will just do whatever they want, knowing that we cannot stop them, or even have a voice for people to know that there is dissent.

I think you’re forgetting about China… otherwise not too far off

I counted 7 rounds in just over a minute.

Hows a barrel hold up to that rate of fire?

For temporary fire just fine. Few minutes or so? IDK really.

How long before a barrel burns out is dependent on the level of charge and the range to the target. It also depends on if they received the newer chrome lined barrels. It's a concern though if the crew isn't trained well enough. I heard the Marines burned out some barrels a few years back in Syria and they knew what they were doing, so it is a possibility.

Otherwise, sustained fire is 2 rounds per minute. But, why would you need more than a few minutes of rapid fire? They weren't adjusting between each shot and all three guns were running so that was close to 27 rounds of 155 on target over 1.5 minutes.

100%

There are known knowens, there are known unknowns, and there are unknown unknowns. I am done trying to guess how this will play out, the fact of the matter is that no-one know's. And as history has proven things usually end how you would least expect them. That said, you back a nuclear armed country into a corner, and into an existential crisis, and it's literally like holding your hand out in front of a cobra just seeing if it will bite you.

Don't poke the bear fucktards!

I can see giving a 1 week familiarization course to artillerymen already trained in the use of other artillery systems, but I call bullshit if those are 110 newly stamped fully trained artillerymen without prior training.

Compare the first video to the second.

Learning...

Trained....

Dude is letting the donkey dick hit the deck......how much sand is going in the breech?

bono in Ukraine

I failed to notice U2 concert, but my Ukrainian puntang price tracker is recording considerably price increases in Kiev ,Lviv and Odessa area over past two weeks . :devilish:

Last edited:
So when you are desperate for that Adidas flair even when in flipflops

Evacuees out of Mariupol get screened for nazi tats , but this one is the best so far. So when someone finds that fake Ukrainian Theis , tat him one of these Adidas tats for the prison showers.

photo_2022-05-10_12-04-12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender and M77
This is what will solve the Ukraine war crisis...

Send Trump over to Moscow to perform ATM on Putin. They can alternate pitch/catch as desired. Both will be happy and the world will be better for it.

I love baiting you idiots...

Status
Not open for further replies.