• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been pretty fair in this whole ordeal. I hate the Russian Government, they suck. Make no bones about it, I am NOT a Russian sympathizer - nor am I a Ukrainian sympathizer. However, people need to ask themselves ONE question, and ONE question only: What entity is a greater threat in the near term (0-10 years) to the fundementals of the Constitution of The United States? Is it Russia or "The Swamp/Deep State" which uses Ukraine to do things prohibited by COTUS and illegal by the laws on the books of The USA?

The correct thing for the USA to do, now that this has happened (due to poor leadership), is sit back and let the chips fall where they may. NO MORE OF MY TAX MONEY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THE FUCKING WALL and STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been pretty fair in this whole ordeal. I hate the Russian Government, they suck. Make no bones about it, I am NOT a Russian sympathizer - nor am I a Ukrainian sympathizer. However, people need to ask themselves ONE question, and ONE question only: What entity is a greater threat in the near term (0-10 years) to the fundementals of the Constitution of The United States? Is it Russia or "The Swamp/Deep State" which uses Ukraine to do things prohibited by COTUS and illegal by the laws on the books of The USA?

The correct thing for the USA to do, now that this has happened (due to poor leadership), is sit back and let the chips fall where they may. NO MORE OF MY TAX MONEY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THE FUCKING WALL and STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many things that can be done with the money and energy from Congress, etc. to make the US better.

I don't see how a prolonged proxy war with Russia benefits any one of us. It can only make things worse.

Perhaps people need to start asking who really benefits from this full scale proxy war. Because its certainly not America or its people.

isn't the ukrainian regime awesome?
soros has been working his magic since the 90s, and we have been helping a lot, right?
they are in great hands.

Hv3heSwvzn0u.jpeg

isn't the ukrainian regime awesome?
soros has been working his magic since the 90s, and we have been helping a lot, right?
they are in great hands.

Hv3heSwvzn0u.jpeg
When it’s mainly filled with criminal enterprises - all that money is under the table. Off the books. Not traced, as it’s paid to the politically corrupt crime families in the US.

When it’s mainly filled with criminal enterprises - all that money is under the table. Off the books. Not traced, as it’s paid to the politically corrupt crime families in the US.
well, when the "government" outsources millions in US funding for anti-corruption efforts to NGOs run by george soros, what would you expect?
this is literally fact.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Thanks for the input.
They do have some existing trained artillerymen. It seems that as they run out of ammo for their legacy soviet systems they are swapping guns after a familiarization course.

How long would it take to retread trained artillery men, and do you think with good instructors after only a week of weapon familiarization is effective?

Here is a video of an existing Ukrainian arty crew operating. I skipped ahead to the interval wherein you can see the crew operating.

If they are competent, then it should be no different then handing a remington 700 to someone used to a model 70. Does the same thing, just some different nuances to the operation.

Biggest thing is the Fire Direction Center guys. They are the brains of the artillery and give the guys on the gun their firing solution. If they suck it doesn't matter how well the gun crew performs. Unless they are doing direct fire (depressing the tube all the way and aiming down the tube) .

If they are competent, then it should be no different then handing a remington 700 to someone used to a model 70. Does the same thing, just some different nuances to the operation.

Biggest thing is the Fire Direction Center guys. They are the brains of the artillery and give the guys on the gun their firing solution. If they suck it doesn't matter how well the gun crew performs. Unless they are doing direct fire (depressing the tube all the way and aiming down the tube) .

My Father was an artilleryman during WWII. He was in Northern Germany in Simpson's 9th Army not very far from the British sector.

He said that they were surrounded for a couple of days. Nobody slept for 48 hours after the battle of bulge started. You know it's bad when you are artillery and you see infantry running past your position but you're told to stay.

Anyway they were told to expect an armored attack and all the guns were horizontal. They had 4 guns per battery in those days as opposed to 6 now.

He told me that a German tank and scout vehicle bumbled out of the tree line several hundred yards away.

He didn't tell me what happened to the scout vehicle. That's probably natural as everyone was more worried about the tank with the big-ass gun.

He said the first round hit the treads. The second round hit between the chassis and the turret. The turret was sent skyward and landed upside down.

The gun was a weird caliber; 4.5 Inch Gun Trac-D. The projectiles only weighed a little less than 55 pounds.

REALITY VS FANTASY IN OPERATION Z​

11 May 2022 by HELMHOLTZ SMITH 12 Comments

The “super sniper” who goes by the nom-de-guerre Wali rather boastfully went to Ukraine in March to fight on the Ukrainian side “because they want to be European and not Russian”. The “world’s deadliest sniper”, a former Canadian soldier with experience in Afghanistan, he was capable of killing up to 40 men a day. Well, he’s back home now and glad to be. Things didn’t go as he expected – not a fun holiday plinking lots of Russians and running up his score. Quite the opposite in fact. “Hell” says his mate “Shadow”. And no sniping either, just incoming huge explosions. “Shadow” won’t be returning to the front either – “I’ll just stay here in Lviv and be as useful as I can be.” “Wali” tells the same stories and the final experience described by “Shadow” seems to have been enough for him too.
Their stories mimic testimonies from many other foreign fighters who rushed into Ukraine following Zelinsky’s invitation. Chaos and disorganization are common complaints; many say that they have to equip and feed themselves; others that the Ukrainian high command treats them as expendable. The foreign groups themselves often suffer from internal confusions. The Russian strike on the Yavoriv training base on 14 March killed quite a few of them and many lost their taste for fighting and left afterwards. The British Sun newspaper goes over the top on one surrendered British “hero” but also reports no food, no ammunition and endless artillery bombardment. For many the message now is don’t go, it’s a trap.
Not the expected fun safari.
So what’s going on here? Many of the foreign volunteers weren’t couch potatoes who fancied their skills on computer games but had never seen actual fighting; they’d had experience in NATO’s wars and thought they knew what they were getting into. So what happened?
Watch this video. Afghanistan, US infantry take small arms fire from the building in front of them, call in an airstrike, a bullet appears to strike the ground in the camera field at 2:26, bomb hits at 2:32, Now watch this video. Afghanistan, US infantry in a hollow, some gunfire but pretty relaxed, call in the air force, A-10s arrive at 3:34 and make several passes, loud cheers. There are plenty more videos like this from NATO’s recent wars. Take fire, sit still, call in the air force to blast whoever is shooting at you. (Collateral damage? Who cares? Blow up the whole building and everybody in it.)
No doubt “Shadow” and “Wali” and the rest of them, remembering their experience in a NATO war, expected to be on the giving end. Instead they found themselves on the receiving end. In their interviews, they describe two front-line experiences in Ukraine. In the first they are setting up a sniper position in an apartment building (not using civilians as a shield, I hope) when they’re knocked out by a tank round. Never saw it coming. In the next story “Wali” learns how to use a Javelin anti-tank missile and the two set off to go tank-hunting. They find two Ukrainian soldiers in a trench and “Shadow” gets in the trench while “Wali” goes off to look at the Russian tank. The two Ukrainians get out to have a smoke – BANG! – when “Shadow” recovers consciousness, one of the Ukrainians is dead and the other dying. The two Canadians apparently decide that that’s enough for them. They never actually saw a Russian through their sniper scope.
What’s going on in Eastern Ukraine right now is something like the two Afghanistan videos but the other way around and on a much larger scale. The Russians inch forward, if they meet resistance, they plaster it with artillery. Inch forward, repeat. It’s slow but it’s destroying the Ukrainian Armed Forces (it’s destruction of the enemy’s fighting power, not territorial gain, that wins wars. Just ask NATO – capture Kabul in six weeks, leave twenty years later in defeat.) The daily briefings given by the Russian Defense Ministry mention hundreds of artillery fire missions every day. Ukrainian prisoners speak of continuous artillery fire. “The god of war” Stalin (or was it Suvorov?) called it. Here is the result of this relentless shelling.
The Western volunteers have no idea and neither do the cable TV “experts”. No one in NATO knows what it’s like to be on the receiving end. (“Shadow” and “Wali” and some others know now, however, but it doesn’t look as if they want to re-live the experience).
And that’s one of the reasons why Western coverage of the war is so off-track – the TV “experts” can only process what’s happening through their NATO-made spectacles.
(Yalensis tells the same story with different illustrations. And watch the video – the host is amusingly contemptuous.)

WHY AMERICA FAILS TO COMMEMORATE VICTORY OVER THE NAZIS WHILE RUSSIA STILL CELEBRATES​

8 May 2022 by Larry Johnson 40 Comments

Russia is still celebrating their victory over Nazi Germany. 8 May is the day the Germans surrendered to the allies with the Russians at the table. Why do you suppose that this is still a hallowed event in Russia while the vast majority of Americans ignore the end of Nazi Germany as something worth commemorating?
The answer lies in history. If you ask an educated American who has some grasp of history about the bloodiest battles U.S. troops have fought, the top three are the Battle of Gettysburg (i.e., the American Civil War), the Battle of the Bulge and Iwo Jima. But I believe that 99% of that lot do not know how many actually died in battle. I think you will be surprised by the number of fatalities:
  • Battle of Gettysburg–3,155 Union and 3,903 Confederates killed in action.
  • Battle of the Bulge–19,276 killed.
  • Battle of Iwo Jima–6,821 killed.
The bloodiest campaign in any war for the United States was Normandy, which started on 6 June 1944 and terminated on 25 August 1944 with a total of 29,204 killed in action.
Raise your hand if you are surprised by the relative paucity of fatalities. Count me as one of the dumbfounded. I am not suggesting that these are meaningless numbers. If one of those who died in these battles was a member of your family the cost cannot be measured. But the reality is that the number of United States military personnel killed in action in the Civil War, World War I, World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War combined pales in comparison with the losses the Soviet Union (i.e., Russia) suffered in World War II.
I have written previously about the horror of Stalingrad–an estimated 478,741 Soviet personnel were killed or missing. In that one battle, the Soviet people (primarily Russian) endured more killed in action than the United States suffered in the all theaters from all services in World War II.
Americans have no point of reference to understand or appreciate the staggering losses that the Soviet Union incurred in beating back the Nazis. In the battle of Moscow, where German forces arrived on the outskirts of Moscow in December 1941, several hundred thousand Russian soldiers perished. When the Soviets turned the table on the Germans and launched a counteroffensive in December 1941 that ended on 7 January 1942, an additional 139,586 were killed or missing in action.
We Americans like to indulge the fantasy that we endured great sacrifice in World War II. But the truth is otherwise. While the war was a transforming event in terms of creating an industrial behemoth in the United States, our losses were minimal. Most families were not touched by grief after losing a soldier, sailor, airman or Marine. The exact opposite is true in Russia.
We are approaching the 80 day mark in the Ukraine/Russia war. There are no reliable figures on the number of killed in action or either side. However, it does appear that four times the number of Ukrainian soldiers and foreign mercenaries are dead compared to Russian losses.
The United States and NATO are making a grave error if they dismiss Russian fears about an invasion from the west as a mere pre-text for conquering territory. Russia has one advantage the west does not–its cultural heritage has not been diluted by a flood of foreign immigrants. If you consider the population shift in America and Europe over the last 60 years, the percentage of the population with a relative that fought in World War II has shrunk. I am not suggesting legal immigrants are bad or evil. But immigrants come to America or Europe with a different history. Their ancestors were not buying U.S. war bonds to back the attack. The losses experienced in a conflict like World War II stays with those who knew the pain firsthand.
I believe that is the key variable that explains why most Americans did not take time to remember the victory over Nazi Germany. And that also explains why the Russian people still remember.

My Father was an artilleryman during WWII. He was in Northern Germany in Simpson's 9th Army not very far from the British sector.

He said that they were surrounded for a couple of days. Nobody slept for 48 hours after the battle of bulge started. You know it's bad when you are artillery and you see infantry running past your position but you're told to stay.

Anyway they were told to expect an armored attack and all the guns were horizontal. They had 4 guns per battery in those days as opposed to 6 now.

He told me that a German tank and scout vehicle bumbled out of the tree line several hundred yards away.

He didn't tell me what happened to the scout vehicle. That's probably natural as everyone was more worried about the tank with the big-ass gun.

He said the first round hit the treads. The second round hit between the chassis and the turret. The turret was sent skyward and landed upside down.

The gun was a weird caliber; 4.5 Inch Gun Trac-D. The projectiles only weighed a little less than 55 pounds.

I can't imagine the situations your father and men like him found themselves in.

Reactions: Longshot231

REALITY VS FANTASY IN OPERATION Z​

11 May 2022 by HELMHOLTZ SMITH 12 Comments

The “super sniper” who goes by the nom-de-guerre Wali rather boastfully went to Ukraine in March to fight on the Ukrainian side “because they want to be European and not Russian”. The “world’s deadliest sniper”, a former Canadian soldier with experience in Afghanistan, he was capable of killing up to 40 men a day. Well, he’s back home now and glad to be. Things didn’t go as he expected – not a fun holiday plinking lots of Russians and running up his score. Quite the opposite in fact. “Hell” says his mate “Shadow”. And no sniping either, just incoming huge explosions. “Shadow” won’t be returning to the front either – “I’ll just stay here in Lviv and be as useful as I can be.” “Wali” tells the same stories and the final experience described by “Shadow” seems to have been enough for him too.
Their stories mimic testimonies from many other foreign fighters who rushed into Ukraine following Zelinsky’s invitation. Chaos and disorganization are common complaints; many say that they have to equip and feed themselves; others that the Ukrainian high command treats them as expendable. The foreign groups themselves often suffer from internal confusions. The Russian strike on the Yavoriv training base on 14 March killed quite a few of them and many lost their taste for fighting and left afterwards. The British Sun newspaper goes over the top on one surrendered British “hero” but also reports no food, no ammunition and endless artillery bombardment. For many the message now is don’t go, it’s a trap.
Not the expected fun safari.
So what’s going on here? Many of the foreign volunteers weren’t couch potatoes who fancied their skills on computer games but had never seen actual fighting; they’d had experience in NATO’s wars and thought they knew what they were getting into. So what happened?
Watch this video. Afghanistan, US infantry take small arms fire from the building in front of them, call in an airstrike, a bullet appears to strike the ground in the camera field at 2:26, bomb hits at 2:32, Now watch this video. Afghanistan, US infantry in a hollow, some gunfire but pretty relaxed, call in the air force, A-10s arrive at 3:34 and make several passes, loud cheers. There are plenty more videos like this from NATO’s recent wars. Take fire, sit still, call in the air force to blast whoever is shooting at you. (Collateral damage? Who cares? Blow up the whole building and everybody in it.)
No doubt “Shadow” and “Wali” and the rest of them, remembering their experience in a NATO war, expected to be on the giving end. Instead they found themselves on the receiving end. In their interviews, they describe two front-line experiences in Ukraine. In the first they are setting up a sniper position in an apartment building (not using civilians as a shield, I hope) when they’re knocked out by a tank round. Never saw it coming. In the next story “Wali” learns how to use a Javelin anti-tank missile and the two set off to go tank-hunting. They find two Ukrainian soldiers in a trench and “Shadow” gets in the trench while “Wali” goes off to look at the Russian tank. The two Ukrainians get out to have a smoke – BANG! – when “Shadow” recovers consciousness, one of the Ukrainians is dead and the other dying. The two Canadians apparently decide that that’s enough for them. They never actually saw a Russian through their sniper scope.
What’s going on in Eastern Ukraine right now is something like the two Afghanistan videos but the other way around and on a much larger scale. The Russians inch forward, if they meet resistance, they plaster it with artillery. Inch forward, repeat. It’s slow but it’s destroying the Ukrainian Armed Forces (it’s destruction of the enemy’s fighting power, not territorial gain, that wins wars. Just ask NATO – capture Kabul in six weeks, leave twenty years later in defeat.) The daily briefings given by the Russian Defense Ministry mention hundreds of artillery fire missions every day. Ukrainian prisoners speak of continuous artillery fire. “The god of war” Stalin (or was it Suvorov?) called it. Here is the result of this relentless shelling.
The Western volunteers have no idea and neither do the cable TV “experts”. No one in NATO knows what it’s like to be on the receiving end. (“Shadow” and “Wali” and some others know now, however, but it doesn’t look as if they want to re-live the experience).
And that’s one of the reasons why Western coverage of the war is so off-track – the TV “experts” can only process what’s happening through their NATO-made spectacles.
(Yalensis tells the same story with different illustrations. And watch the video – the host is amusingly contemptuous.)
What kinda faggot fan fiction is this?

Edit: too long but read it. It might be what is going on, all I know is Fuck the NWO.

Imagine that...:LOL:

UK and Sweden sign mutual security deal, pledging support if either country comes under attack amid Ukraine Russian War
My old medic can confirm this.....

Here's our chat yesterday before reading this post.....

[5/10, 11:29] Avery: Guess who might come out on the Army times newspaper, lemme know if you want a signed copy
[5/10, 11:29] Rich: Why. I would love one. What happened
[5/10, 11:30] Avery: Im in finland for an ftx and the finnish ambassador is looking at us to help him determine if theyre gonna join NATO and the photographer came up to me asking for my full name and permission to use my picture
[5/10, 11:30] Avery: They said it’ll for sure be on the site and a few will be on the paper
[5/10, 11:32] Rich: Very nice brother. How's things going there these days.
[5/10, 20:05] Avery: Its going, a lot of moving pieces rn cause of the ftx. I’ve noticed that scouts think theyre all hooah and infantry but it was definitely harder keeping up with the mp’s
[5/10, 20:07] Avery: Theyre not as toxic but definitely more assholyish but i dont really mind it. I learned how to stand up as a sgt and a senior.
[5/10, 20:08] Avery: AND I finally decided that im getting out either from here or pcs to Bliss and ets outta there since that’s where home is

Now $40 billion more going to Ukraine, with many fool republicans happily on board. Seems that, now, the security of a country's border is suddenly important, unless it's our own. This on top of the already $14 billion already donated to a corrupt Ukrainian government. They sure got their money's worth when they bought Hunter Biden.

Pretty sure they bought The Biden Package. Pretty sure folks in The Know saw this coming what with Putin's Dream of reforming the USSR and The Plan now is to slowly starve Russia to death - maybe with the threat of Global Thermal Nuclear War this present deal is how Super Powers will fight wars. By proxy. I'm not a fan of sending money to Ukraine or the corrupt Biden Regime but sending money and arms so that they can grind Russia into bankruptcy is likely way cheaper in the long run than getting our folks killed. I think, if there is a Plan, it is to cripple Russia financially in a prolonged drawn out war.

You can bet all the Big Players are making money off this while peoples Sons and Daughters are being KIA.

Better theirs than ours.

VooDoo

Is my math wrong here ?
There's about 400 million people in the US (not counting the extra million a day of illegals being welcomed across the border)
40 billion would be $1,000 for each man, woman, child, in the US.

That there is some fucked up shit.

Yes, your math is wrong.

400 Million X $1,000 = $400 Billion.

Even still, this 400 million mark doesn't account for all taxable or tax paying entities. It is an important detail.
I've read somewhere that Businesses pay over 90% of all taxes received by U.S. Governments, Federal, state and local.

Not sure how that is broken down, but that detail is conveniently absent from Sanders, Pelosi and Ocasio-Cortez's fist pounding about the top 1%, their discussions on how to bleed U.S. Businesses' dry, or how those same businesses are not paying their fair share.

Yes, your math is wrong.

400 Million X $1,000 = $400 Billion.

Even still, this 400 million mark doesn't account for all taxable or tax paying entities. It is an important detail.
I've read somewhere that Businesses pay over 90% of all taxes received by U.S. Governments, Federal, state and local.

Not sure how that is broken down, but that detail is conveniently absent from Sanders, Pelosi and Ocasio-Cortez's fist pounding about the top 1%, their discussions on how to bleed U.S. Businesses' dry, or how those same businesses are not paying their fair share.
it is enough to give every uke $1000, since there are only 40 million, i think.
bet you most of them see none of it.

Reactions: gigamortis
Let's be honest, at least 10% is coming back to the US through the back door.

What's the endgame in "grinding down" Russia? They aren't a real threat these days. China is. It's like pounding sand in Afghanistan for 20 years, then having Biden chaotic withdrawal leaving the Taliban as one of the best armed forces in the World with pallets of US taxpayers cash.

Russia as a country is in a downfall well before this conflict. Is this just more posturing about "collusion" with Trump? Or is this purely for the sake of laundering money?

Now, instead of simply helping Ukraine stave off invasion and conquest, U.S. policy seems to have shifted into something else entirely: the permanent weakening of Russia at any cost. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said so explicitly after a clandestine visit to Ukraine with Secretary of State Anthony Blinken last month. After her own recent visit to Kyiv, Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi characterized the war as a global struggle for democracy.

To back up these outlandish claims, the Biden administration has now proposed a $40 billion military aid package to Ukraine, quadruple what the United States has thus far given Ukraine since the outbreak of the war in late February. On top of that, it appears the U.S. military may be providing real-time battlefield targeting intelligence to the Ukrainians, arguably making the United States an active belligerent in the conflict.

All of this amounts to a major policy shift on the part of the United States, writes Stevenson: “Whereas once the primary Western objective was to defend against the invasion, it has become the permanent strategic attrition of Russia.” This shift, he adds, has “coincided with the abandonment of diplomatic efforts.”

it is enough to give every uke $1000, since there are only 40 million, i think.
bet you most of them see none of it.
Probably not as some of them are willing to fight on the front lines.

A great note there though. The refugee influx into Europe is certainly going to cost those national economies more than the $1,000 per Ukrainian figure, and IF the EU and the IMF is serious about rebuilding Ukraine post conflict, then the cost will be much higher.

The 40 billion is already existing military equipment, a sunk cost for the United States. More troubling is the economic impact of rising food, fuel and fertilizer prices along with the expected expenditure of several hundred billion in the future. The true cost, if it can be calculated, could be in excess of a trillion.

A $40 billion loan of existing equipment is barely a speed bump.

the EU and the IMF is serious about rebuilding Ukraine post conflict, then the cost will be much higher.
The US will be footing a large portion of that bill.
Most of that $40Billion is not equipment, but cash for non-traceable programs.

Let's start the SnipersHide Foundation®. We can get large grants from the state department to help resettle young Ukrainian ladies. Well 10% of the grant funds for resettlement. 90% can go for "administration fees".

Pretty sure they bought The Biden Package. Pretty sure folks in The Know saw this coming what with Putin's Dream of reforming the USSR and The Plan now is to slowly starve Russia to death - maybe with the threat of Global Thermal Nuclear War this present deal is how Super Powers will fight wars. By proxy. I'm not a fan of sending money to Ukraine or the corrupt Biden Regime but sending money and arms so that they can grind Russia into bankruptcy is likely way cheaper in the long run than getting our folks killed. I think, if there is a Plan, it is to cripple Russia financially in a prolonged drawn out war.

You can bet all the Big Players are making money off this while peoples Sons and Daughters are being KIA.

Better theirs than ours.

VooDoo

Well Hillary and McCain were talking about war with Russia over Syria in 2015 but then Trump won so Forever War was off the table.

Putin invading Ukraine gives them literal carte blanche to send whatever weapons and clandestine support they want.

Let's start the SnipersHide Foundation®. We can get large grants from the state department to help resettle young Ukrainian ladies. Well 10% of the grant funds for resettlement. 90% can go for "administration fees".
You've studied the Clinton Foundation's methodology I see.....

You would be late to that party.....

Probably not as some of them are willing to fight on the front lines.

A great note there though. The refugee influx into Europe is certainly going to cost those national economies more than the $1,000 per Ukrainian figure, and IF the EU and the IMF is serious about rebuilding Ukraine post conflict, then the cost will be much higher.

The 40 billion is already existing military equipment, a sunk cost for the United States. More troubling is the economic impact of rising food, fuel and fertilizer prices along with the expected expenditure of several hundred billion in the future. The true cost, if it can be calculated, could be in excess of a trillion.

A $40 billion loan of existing equipment is barely a speed bump.
i mentioned this already. how much is this costing americans every day at the store or gas station? add all that up...

JMHO....... Ro Khanna has fallen for the propaganda. The Azov Battalion has been killing the Russians (successfully) since they were known as the Right Sector volunteer battalion. Now, an American politician wants to tie one hand behind their back... Looking to me like one more effort to keep this war going indefinitely.... All this fire power The USA is sending over there is to kill Russians.... I guess when you put it like that some people get a bit squeamish.....:cautious:

What's next Ro ? Rubber bullets ?

They have zero control over who will get those weapons . Once they land in Ukraine!
The fact that they have no idea where the armaments we already sent are, have documented some were sold to Russians, should be a good reason not to send an more there even if you did believe in their cause. Its like giving a crack-head son an unlimited credit line to - oh wait...

Head of Odesa regional administration confirmed auxiliary vessel of Russian Navy VSEVOLOD BOBROV (IMO: 4726999) caught fire near Zmiiny island as result of actions of Ukrainian army​

Check out your 401k, tell me your not fucked! The economy is shitting and our government in it's infinite wisdom votes to give $40,000,000,000.00 away. That's our tax dollars, it's going to come out of your pocket! Did you and I get a vote on this, no!

If you don't realize by now how fucked we all are, then you are a dumb ass and you don't deserve my sympathies.

The tall tales coming out of Ukraine are sometimes beyond funny , as if stuff being used on the battle field today was made 10 hours before it went into battle LOL

I dont know who is dumber the Secretary peddling the BS Ukrainians are telling him or the Senators listening to such BS

* i get it politicians wonder why sanctions haven't fully crashed the Russian economy and military like they were promised, sanctions are siege warfare that take time to really show, and stuff you see on the battlefield is not really affected by sanctions its stuff already in the inventory. But still just making shit up is ridiculous

photo_2022-05-12_14-50-54.jpg

Last edited:
The tall tales coming out of Ukraine are sometimes beyond funny , as if stuff being used on the battle field today was made 10 hours before it went into battle LOL

I dont know who is dumber the Secretary peddling the BS Ukrainians are telling him or the Senators listening to such BS

View attachment 7868427
Bwaaahhhaaahhhh like some moron in the field is inspecting electronics at the board level and knows which chips are from what lulz.

Anyone interested in listening to the podcast use the subtitles. A general line from all these interviews of folks world wide that came back from Ukraine is that the MSM reporting folks getting is like reporting on some kind of an alternate reality compared to the situation the ground.

Reactions: Sako man

View attachment 7868427

It's all ball bearings.. now,, capacitors

Status
Not open for further replies.