• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t be said enough.
I say it as often as I can. THE ONLY REASONS dipshit pumped ukraine was to take the talk off of his failed policies, and launder more money through the MIC. It worked for like two weeks because people are still broke as fuck, and started talking about being broke as fuck.

Those fuckers would have sent our youth to die in another foreign shithole if sentiment hadn’t soured so fast on the whole shitshow.

Anyone who supported out involvement in ukraine is a fucking retard.

I hope russia flattens the place into a parking lot and goes back to their mid 80’s lifestyle.

I say it as often as I can. THE ONLY REASONS dipshit pumped ukraine was to take the talk off of his failed policies, and launder more money through the MIC. It worked for like two weeks because people are still broke as fuck, and started talking about being broke as fuck.

Those fuckers would have sent our youth to die in another foreign shithole if sentiment hadn’t soured so fast on the whole shitshow.

Anyone who supported out involvement in ukraine is a fucking retard.

I hope russia flattens the place into a parking lot and goes back to their mid 80’s lifestyle.

......but would you feel this way if the chicks were on the heavy side and DTF?

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan

Oleksiy Chubashev, a military correspondent, author and host of a reality show "Recruit UA", was killed at the frontline. Oleksiy was also the head of Army FM and Military Television of Ukraine​

Hey that is my tax money at work.

You spend your money the way you want but if I had my choice people getting free guns on my dime would be getting Tasco.
a guy I know said he was going over there and asked me what kind of "sniper scope" he should get.

I told him the best snipers use the swfa Super Sniper. :LOL:

20x

a guy I know said he was going over there and asked me what kind of "sniper scope" he should get.

I told him the best snipers use the swfa Super Sniper. :LOL:

20x
Let us know when his firning squad is televised....better ratings than the J6 hearings for sure.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
1000+ Soldiers a day is quite a toll on the manpower. Previously it was 100KIA & 500WIA a day now its 200KIA and 1000WIA per day
Brandon needs to send the next 40 billion $ ASAP. It seems huge $$$ are to be made scraping soviet era surplus in Ukraine .Anyone with a stock os soviet era artillery rounds is probably selling for big bucks to various Purple shovel outfits.

''[T]he odds against the Ukrainians are starting to look overwhelming, said Danylyuk, the government adviser.
“The Russians are using long-range artillery against us, often without any response, because we don’t have the means,” he said.

Ukraine has now almost completely run out of ammunition for the Soviet-era weapons systems that were the mainstay of its arsenal, and the Eastern European countries that maintained the same systems have run out of surplus supplies to donate, Danylyuk said. Ukraine urgently needs to shift to longer-range and more sophisticated Western systems, but those have only recently been committed, and in insufficient quantities to match Russia’s immense firepower, he said.

Russia is firing as many as 50,000 artillery rounds a day into Ukrainian positions, and the Ukrainians can only hit back with around 5,000 to 6,000 rounds a day, he said. The United States has committed to deliver 220,000 rounds of ammunition — enough to match Russian firepower for around four days.

The U.S. has sent some 100 M-777 lightweight howitzers. Only a few have been seen at the front in the east and some were already destroyed there. Others are used to fire on non-military targets in Donetsk city. We can guess where the rest is. The M-777 is lightweight (4.2 metric tons) because it is largely made from titanium which has a ten times higher scrap value than steel. Some entrepreneurs in Ukraine's west seem to have found that recycling the guns (or selling them elsewhere) is of more value than sending them to the east where they would surely be destroyed within a few days.

To match Russia's 50,000 rounds per day, with each round weighing 50 kilograms, some 2,500 metric tons of ammunition would have to be moved per day from Ukraine's western border to the east. After reaching some railhead in the east they would have to be loaded on some 350 trucks to be distributed while being under fire from long ranging Russian weapons. This would have to happen each and every day.

For the first time since the war began, there is now concern over desertion. The report, seen by The Independent, says the worsening situation in the Donbas, with up to a hundred soldiers being killed a day, is having “a seriously demoralizing effect on Ukrainian forces as well as a very real material effect; cases of desertion are growing every week”.''

Ukraine’s military intelligence believes that Russia can continue at its current rate without manufacturing more weapons or mobilising for another year ( so those losses they have been propagandizing are nowhere near as high?).Skibitsky does not exclude the possibility that Russia will freeze the war for a period of time in order to convince the west to lift sanctions.

Morale can not replace firepower. Morale gets destroyed when soldiers come under concentrated artillery fire. Russia has plenty of the later.
First they took Lyman now New York ..........

photo_2022-06-11_09-54-14.jpg

Last edited:
what a fking joke. where is the ammo with all the money? I hope Russia goes staight to Kiev and annexes Ukies back into the fold

This is what will drag the NATO countries into uke.
1000+ Soldiers a day is quite a toll on the manpower. Previously it was 100KIA & 500WIA a day now its 200KIA and 1000WIA per day
Brandon needs to send the next 40 billion $ ASAP to keep them fighting to the last Ukrainian.

View attachment 7889511
View attachment 7889516
View attachment 7889523
The exclamation of "we need to save democracy" shall ring around the globe.
Which actually means that the troops of the USA will be by and large at the front.
Anyone care to wager?

Which actually means that the troops of the USA will be by and large at the front.
Anyone care to wager?
Biden can’t give a lawful constitutional command. Of course this has been true since the day he illegally took office and yet the military men obey. If you have friends and family in the mil, make sure they understand what they are doing. Reminding them of the Oath they took may save their life. I don’t and never did believe the oath meant shit but some of you seem to.

The oath is to the constitution not the government.
Biden can’t give a lawful constitutional command. Of course this has been true since the day he illegally took office and yet the military men obey. If you have friends and family in the mil, make sure they understand what they are doing. Reminding them of the Oath they took may save their life. I don’t and never did believe the oath meant shit but some of you seem to.
And yes I will back that oath unto death. Enemies to the constitution both foreign and domestic.

Anyone care to wager?
if ukraine is "democracy", what will it mean when they lose?
i expect the narrative to change, and already is...

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
The narrative is controlled.
They can't lose!!!
This tiny shit hole has caused world wide famine and energy crisis? <<<<People believe that shit and just like the war on terrorists they will get on the train to get food on their table and gas in the car
if ukraine is "democracy", what will it mean when they lose?
i expect the narrative to change, and already is...

The oath is to the constitution not the government.

And yes I will back that oath unto death. Enemies to the constitution both foreign and domestic.
I understand it’s to the constitution. The same constitution that this regime attacked and destroyed to gain power. What does defending the constitution mean if it doesn’t mean o defend against what recently happened?

Reactions: Bender
Out of ammo? Where did that $58B in taxpayer money go?
British trainer laments not a "single dollar" of military aid reaches his soldiers
Matthew Robinson trains Ukrainian volunteers. As before, the recruits are sent to the front without the most necessary equipment. The billions in aid do not reach ordinary soldiers.
Briton Matthew Robinson traveled to Ukraine early in the war . There, the unit of the former pioneer trained Ukrainian recruits. In previous interviews, the veteran was always optimistic, in the current interview with the London Times he is much more realistic and admits that the old statements were intentionally embellished.

Robinson is desperate, he estimates that more than 1,000 of the volunteers whose training his unit was involved with have already been killed. This is because the real war is uglier than its media portrayal. "It's turned into a TikTok war. You see videos of expensive Western equipment taking out Russian tank columns. Great, but the reality is very different."

At the start of the conflict, there was literally nothing for the soldiers sent to the front lines, Robinson said. He would not notice the great help from the USA and Great Britain in his position. "If I look around, you don't see a single dollar of it. I don't see any Humvees, no armored vehicles. The men we train don't have scopes for their guns, they don't have first-aid kits, they don't have uniforms. Neither eyes - or hearing protection has arrived."

Western aid focuses on high-quality, big ticket items. The needs of the simple soldiers are not considered. "We send our soldiers to the front without the right equipment. The money doesn't go where it's most needed."

"I wonder where all the western aid goes, I have no idea where the western aid money is. Every man I train just has a long list of gear that he didn't get."

Losses that cannot be replaced
"We do not know the Ukrainian casualty figures - but President Zelenskyy has admitted that he is losing 60 to 100 men a day - I fear the real number is much higher." With this, Robinson addresses the greatest problem of the war. Since the beginning of the Donbass offensive, Russia has changed strategy. Sure, it's also about conquering the Donbass, the real goal is the "continuous attrition" of the Ukrainian armed forces. For Ukraine, these losses are irreplaceable. The dead professional soldiers of the armed forces and the loss of motivated volunteers will not be able to be compensated later with drafted conscripts. In addition: The heavy losses will lead to desertions.

Anyone care to wager?
only if the Dems lose the midterms...... then.. it will be full blown into Ukraine.
Dems will send more $$ over there before Mid-terms; since they want to secure their 10% just in case they lose the Midterms.
If the Dems loose the mid-terms.. 100's of billions will flow to lock in their retirement.
And yes, Mitch is in on this cash grab as well as anyone who doesn't vote to have an inspector General to 'follow the money'.

Reactions: st1650
The war is lost for Ukraine and has been for a long time and every single day that they don’t immediately try to negotiate for peace, they will loose more leverage in the negotiations and risk getting absolutely steamrolled.
This filthy reprobate “actor” is sacrificing the lives of his people for no victories and when it’ll be too late, he will flee to a NATO country and spend the rest of his life getting paid for doing conferences and talks and will be taken care of just like globohomo still takes care of Juan Guido and doing so he will have caused the death and displacement of hundreds of thousands of his people.

The war is lost for Ukraine and has been for a long time and every single day that they don’t immediately try to negotiate for peace, they will loose more leverage in the negotiations and risk getting absolutely steamrolled.
This filthy reprobate “actor” is sacrificing the lives of his people for no victories and when it’ll be too late, he will flee to a NATO country and spend the rest of his life getting paid for doing conferences and talks and will be taken care of just like globohomo still takes care of Juan Guido and doing so he will have caused the death and displacement of hundreds of thousands of his people.
It’s too late for them to negotiate. Russia has to go all the way now. They have no choice. Thank the criminal organization known as NATO headed by the most corrupt nation on the planet, the USA. Zelensky’s greed was also paramount.

Repeat it again in a low sultry voice…..

Give me one second to get the Jurgens.

Okay go…….

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
yeah, i don't understand why zelensky keeps sending more "reserves" into the "front lines", unless he is hoping the cia can get to putin and end the conflict that way. russia just keeps hammering away until there is a hole in the line that the ukes can't fill with more (poorly trained and equipped) recruits.
the other angle is that kelensky understands (like most of us) that his country is filled with jewish hating, right-wing nationalist nazis, and he doesn't care how many of them die, believing in his heart that putin is actually ridding him of his worst enemies and the greatest threats to his globalist regime.

yeah, i don't understand why zelensky keeps sending more "reserves" into the "front lines", unless he is hoping the cia can get to putin and end the conflict that way. russia just keeps hammering away until there is a hole in the line that the ukes can't fill with more (poorly trained and equipped) recruits.
the other angle is that kelensky understands (like most of us) that his country is filled with jewish hating, right-wing nationalist nazis, and he doesn't care how many of them die, believing in his heart that putin is actually ridding him of his worst enemies and the greatest threats to his globalist regime.
Sounds like a recipe to get the crazies to coup Zelenskyy because either
1- Some won't appreciate to be canon fodder for the Russian arty that much longer
2- Some will want to go scorch earth and truly believe (lol) that they can go back to pre 2014 Ukraine territory.

There's going to be a lot of finger pointing in the upcoming weeks and the globohomo MSM will have to put out better propaganda story than some Russian dude collecting Putin's shit in a box (https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putins-elite-guards-box-27204903 )

It’s too late for them to negotiate. Russia has to go all the way now. They have no choice. Thank the criminal organization known as NATO headed by the most corrupt nation on the planet, the USA. Zelensky’s greed was also paramount.
it's sad how true this is. our founding fathers would be disgusted with this place. what their dream turned into. and our NWO Sanhedrin government would have probably arrested and suicided Washington and Jefferson by this point.

Sounds like a recipe to get the crazies to coup Zelenskyy because either
1- Some won't appreciate to be canon fodder for the Russian arty that much longer
2- Some will want to go scorch earth and truly believe (lol) that they can go back to pre 2014 Ukraine territory.

There's going to be a lot of finger pointing in the upcoming weeks and the globohomo MSM will have to put out better propaganda story than some Russian dude collecting Putin's shit in a box (https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putins-elite-guards-box-27204903 )
I call BS on the PS. it sounds like a parody of this

"I am here to do more than eat and shit."

Is this dumb shit over yet? I think its gone its course as far as, everyone has gotten anything they needed out of this and there really isn't anything new to do.

Primary Takeaways:

- Russia was proven to be a fucking 3rd world military that someone with a Magic 8 ball could have had a better outcome with
- Ukraine managed to somehow go from being the underdog victims to being totally unlikable ungrateful faggots within like 6 weeks
- If you actually attempt to fucking fight people trying to take shit from you, its never as easy as they thought it was going to be
- A Ukraine flag on your house in America doesn't mean you support Ukraine, but instead, that you're fucking retarded
- Eurofaggots are still the undisputed, undefeated heavyweight cuck faggots of the fucking universe
- Ukraine/Russia have 0.09% to do with current inflation and oil prices
- Joe Biden is literally the last person anyone tells anything to
- Stop sending them our fucking money

Is this dumb shit over yet? I think its gone its course as far as, everyone has gotten anything they needed out of this and there really isn't anything new to do.

Primary Takeaways:

- Russia was proven to be a fucking 3rd world military that someone with a Magic 8 ball could have had a better outcome with
- Ukraine managed to somehow go from being the underdog victims to being totally unlikable ungrateful faggots within like 6 weeks
- If you actually attempt to fucking fight people trying to take shit from you, its never as easy as they thought it was going to be
- A Ukraine flag on your house in America doesn't mean you support Ukraine, but instead, that you're fucking retarded
- Eurofaggots are still the undisputed, undefeated heavyweight cuck faggots of the fucking universe
- Ukraine/Russia have 0.09% to do with current inflation and oil prices
- Joe Biden is literally the last person anyone tells anything to
- Stop sending them our fucking money
Your first point is incorrect. The rest are spot on.

Fine, maybe the Magic 8 ball wouldn't even have helped. Theyre a dumpster fire militarily.
I disagree completely. You can’t compare our military fighting goat hearders with Aks to anything that has taken place in Ukraine. The Russians have been annihilating the Ukrainian Nato backed military. Think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.