• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That vid of the Russian troops fighting the Ukes at the train track was good propaganda.

Guys moved down the line keeping contact and eliminating Ukrainians while preventing a flanking movement.

When they took prisoners they acted professionally.

I juxtapose that with the Ukrainians shooting the Russians in the legs and later slaughtering them.

I fear what karma brings us for supporting this shit unless she is discerning and leaves me alone while destroying the globalists.

British trainer laments not a "single dollar" of military aid reaches his soldiers
Matthew Robinson trains Ukrainian volunteers. As before, the recruits are sent to the front without the most necessary equipment. The billions in aid do not reach ordinary soldiers.
Briton Matthew Robinson traveled to Ukraine early in the war . There, the unit of the former pioneer trained Ukrainian recruits. In previous interviews, the veteran was always optimistic, in the current interview with the London Times he is much more realistic and admits that the old statements were intentionally embellished.

Robinson is desperate, he estimates that more than 1,000 of the volunteers whose training his unit was involved with have already been killed. This is because the real war is uglier than its media portrayal. "It's turned into a TikTok war. You see videos of expensive Western equipment taking out Russian tank columns. Great, but the reality is very different."

At the start of the conflict, there was literally nothing for the soldiers sent to the front lines, Robinson said. He would not notice the great help from the USA and Great Britain in his position. "If I look around, you don't see a single dollar of it. I don't see any Humvees, no armored vehicles. The men we train don't have scopes for their guns, they don't have first-aid kits, they don't have uniforms. Neither eyes - or hearing protection has arrived."

Western aid focuses on high-quality, big ticket items. The needs of the simple soldiers are not considered. "We send our soldiers to the front without the right equipment. The money doesn't go where it's most needed."

"I wonder where all the western aid goes, I have no idea where the western aid money is. Every man I train just has a long list of gear that he didn't get."

Losses that cannot be replaced
"We do not know the Ukrainian casualty figures - but President Zelenskyy has admitted that he is losing 60 to 100 men a day - I fear the real number is much higher." With this, Robinson addresses the greatest problem of the war. Since the beginning of the Donbass offensive, Russia has changed strategy. Sure, it's also about conquering the Donbass, the real goal is the "continuous attrition" of the Ukrainian armed forces. For Ukraine, these losses are irreplaceable. The dead professional soldiers of the armed forces and the loss of motivated volunteers will not be able to be compensated later with drafted conscripts. In addition: The heavy losses will lead to desertions.
* Hunter packs his crack pipe and lites up a lighter while pulling a drag, pausing for a moment as he exhales with a quick series of coughs.... and replies “ Fuck guys, that’s real bad, I have no idea where your money went”

When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. This does not mean that the enemy is to be allowed to escape. The object, as Tu Mu puts it, is "to make him believe that there is a road to safety, and thus prevent his fighting with the courage of despair." Tu Mu adds pleasantly: "After that, you may crush him."

Reactions: RUTGERS95

Had to do an update on this 400M beauty M/Y Amadea. Remember how these sanctions were to take the property of the Russian oligarchs for the benefit of the Ukranian people? Yeah, that's not quite how it works. More wealth re-distribution, but to our oligarchs. Amadea is heading for Hawaii. My guess is that island where King Obama (that's what you call a president here in his third term?); this will be a toy for him and his friends. You know, because of all they did for 'Merica.
Rumor has it they are also trying to acquire 700M M/Y Flying Fox now too.

1) Fuck ukraine

2) $20 says ukraine is forced to capitulate by September. It’s all fun and games virtue signaling in the spring and summer, but fag ass europe will not want to go into winter with putin having the means to freeze them out.

Plus, joe and the ho are so retarded that they think calling the death spiral of the American wallet the “putin price hike” absolves them from how terrible shortages and gas prices are? No. Americans know it’s a he admin’s fault, and if they have to go into winter with $6.00 gasoline, $8+ natural gas, and another 20% increase on foodstuffs, then losing the midterms will be the least of their worries.

I believe the collective world is seeing through the scam of the ukraine.

1) Fuck ukraine

2) $20 says ukraine is forced to capitulate by September. It’s all fun and games virtue signaling in the spring and summer, but fag ass europe will not want to go into winter with putin having the means to freeze them out.

Plus, joe and the ho are so retarded that they think calling the death spiral of the American wallet the “putin price hike” absolves them from how terrible shortages and gas prices are? No. Americans know it’s a he admin’s fault, and if they have to go into winter with $6.00 gasoline, $8+ natural gas, and another 20% increase on foodstuffs, then losing the midterms will be the least of their worries.

I believe the collective world is seeing through the scam of the ukraine.
i think biden and the dems have a vested interest in them holding out until after november.
if they kabul the shit before then...the dems have no chance.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

putin thanks everyone for being retarded.

In order to defeat Putin we have to buy Putin’s oil says EU Commission President.

Reminds me of Trudeau’s “If you kill your enemies, they win”

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr

Putin tax , brainless turds still believe Brandon's BS

l4NF7fofLcfy.png

Like I've said before just have Brandon empty his pants should be plenty of fertilizer to go around.

Down syndrome is a thing.

I'll sleep better tonight knowing FJB has a "Plan"...... Comments ? 🙋‍♂️

Biden says US working on a plan to get grain out of Ukraine by rail. It can't be shipped "because it'll get blown out of the water." Ukraine has a rail gauge different from tracks in Europe, "so we're going to build silos, temporary silos, on the borders ... including in Poland."

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr

Biden says US working on a plan to get grain out of Ukraine by rail. It can't be shipped "because it'll get blown out of the water." Ukraine has a rail gauge different from tracks in Europe, "so we're going to build silos, temporary silos, on the borders ... including in Poland."

He’s lying of course. Russia already announced that they will do no such thing. These sick fucks are deliberately stopping the export of food. Its intentional. It’s evil.

Ukraine produces about 3% of the worlds wheat supply. About half of what the US produces. About the same amount as what the US exports! And most of Ukraine wheat exports go to the middle east, virtually none to the US of A.

You're being lied to about the reason for shortages.

Ukraine is actually holding the wheat and grain hostage so they can get a few more billions and the rest of the NATO javelin stockpiles.
Let’s also not forget the 10 points that will go to the big guy

My question is why are they bothering? I mean why are the agents bothering with the illegals? We could save a ton of money if we let them continue walking to where ever they are going. The agent takes them to a staging area. They get food, medical attention and a free ride to where they want to go.

This is really double jeopardy but the point is when you control the DOJ, you make the rules; laws don't apply.

History repeating itself...

View attachment 7892184

So Germany is securing oil for itself from the same country they "say" they are fighting and sanctioning while the US is actively sanctioning itself and destroying its own economy. The stupidity of this cant be anything other than an intentional destruction of US by internal and external forces. How could it be any other way?

So Germany is securing oil for itself from the same country they "say" they are fighting and sanctioning while the US is actively sanctioning itself and destroying its own economy. The stupidity of this cant be anything other than an intentional destruction of US by internal and external forces. How could it be any other way?

The only stupid ones are those that believe the narratives.

History repeating itself...

View attachment 7892184

The EU is holding a gun to it's own head and saying "Don't move or the *&^%^* get's it"

I mean - they "expropriate" (steal) a company, then have to bail it out for 10 billion? Absolute lunacy.

Down syndrome is a thing.

Id take a downs person running the country over Biden.

Downs people have no defenses and wouldnt hurt a fly.

On other subjects........

How is that Downs can be defined by a genetic consistency but men and women cant?

Well, I can see maybe 46 reasons why Russia would invade Ukraine.

A little thought experiment you could do on your liberal family members during Thanksgiving, would be to ask them to imagine, what we would do if there were 46 BioLabs run by the Russian military located in Drug Cartel controlled Mexico?

Well, I can see maybe 46 reasons why Russia would invade Ukraine.

A little thought experiment you could do on your liberal family members during Thanksgiving, would be to ask them to imagine, what we would do if there were 46 BioLabs run by the Russian military located in Drug Cartel controlled Mexico?

I bet there are more than 46 fentanyl labs supported by Chi na, run by Mexican cartel selling dope in the US. Not bio weapons but imo similar.

Reactions: bab029 and Sako man
Status
Not open for further replies.