• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a big nothing. I can’t find much on it. Apparently some power lines were knocked out and nothing more. I should have looked into it a bit further before reposting it.
We can only hope. Wouldnt rule it out tho.. didnt Ukraine send a helo gunship into Russia not too long ago?
Why has Zelensky not negotiated a damn peace settlement yet? Theyve gotta be running low on bodies soon..?

Reactions: Snuby642
Just touching another dudes dick gives you gay even if you are cutting it off.

Dudes and dicks, create a lot of weirdness.

When over in Liberia we viewed the execution of Doe. They laid his body out and every AK dude came along and muzzled his dick around for some reason.

It wasn’t a fantastic dick, they just had to push it around with their muzzle or bayonet for some reason.

Just leave the dicks alone for fucks sake.
When Ukrainians are being told to castrate Russians it’s not a huge surprise when they return the favor.

So as we said back in the day.

It's down to the nut cuttin.

Nothing has changed since the 1960's

Russia told Ukraine what they were going to do and are doing it.

They told us what they were going to do if we went too far in helping Ukraine .

Our stupid leader didn't belive them. We Sanctioned them, we took possessions and money from them and gave thier enemies millions in arms against them.

Our idiot in charge doesn't know a threat when it presents itself in full view and announces it's intentions to the entire world.

I do not take the Soviets threat lightly. I also do not take the threat that the Biden crime cartell is for America lightly.

Went to a big honkey tonk tonight to see Ted Nugent. He played a song " fuck joe biden" and we all sang along.

I imagine Putin has a signed copy.

Last edited:
Now THAT is a fckn war crime if I ever heard of one..
Never understood dudes wanting to cut a dick off. Seems penis envy-ish/gay

A friend of mine was a Marine in the Pacific during WWII. When I knew him, he gave the impression of being a kindly, gentle, old grandfather.

He told me that he and some other Marines found five dead Marines on Peleliu with their genitals cutoff and shoved in their mouths.

He told me, "After that, I never took any prisoners."

More indcators of what Ukraine's strategy is.

Ukraine continues to isolate the battlefield in the Kherson pocket.

The equivalent effect of what our Light Infantry and LRRPS would have done in Europe to find and fix.

Ukraine is stockpiling bridging gear. Another indicator of an impending offensive.

Other stuff:

Ukraine to start shipping grain by bulk carriers. This will forestall famine ( maybe). And keep the EU from doing a similar blockade to the Russians. This deal if it holds may also lead the way to ending the war.

Interesting site detailing homegrown weaponry. The drones with grenades is pretty cool. Lots of terminal footage.

57B8F89B-FCA7-4402-B570-539978771410.jpeg

They already have a temporary bridge built across the Dniper next to the Antonovsky Bridge.

That strike is not stopping the flow of military equipment. More of a fuck you to the Ukrainians living in there.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
I guess Donbas Stalag 13 show will not have any more episodes of Gardening behind bars now that Ukrainians shelled it .

''The Pentagon is confident that the Ukrainian military “did not want” to strike at the pre-trial detention center in Yelenovka (DNR), which contained captured soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and Azov militants.
The official admitted that the blow could have been delivered by Ukrainian forces. At the same time, he noted that even in this case, the Armed Forces of Ukraine were not going to do this intentionally. ''

Last edited:

The equivalent effect of what our Light Infantry and LRRPS would have done in Europe to find and fix.

Ukraine is stockpiling bridging gear. Another indicator of an impending offensive.

Other stuff:

Ukraine to start shipping grain by bulk carriers. This will forestall famine ( maybe). And keep the EU from doing a similar blockade to the Russians. This deal if it holds may also lead the way to ending the war.

Interesting site detailing homegrown weaponry. The drones with grenades is pretty cool. Lots of terminal footage.

all this bullshit sounds like a line out of Cross of Iron.

"When we break out of here, we'll push on
with a blitzkrieg through Stalingrad
and up to the outskirts of Moscow."

Z just forget to add a key word; then his statement would have been accurate.

From this - "Americans are ridiculous, decadent, over-fed and I have contempt for them”​

To this >> Americans Politicians are ridiculous, decadent, over-fed and I have contempt for them”​

Nah, if he wasn’t right about the “average” American we wouldn’t allow the type of politician that has been abusing us.

THE SOVIETIZATION OF AMERICA–AN AMERICAN GULAG​

30 June 2022 by Larry Johnson 42 Comments

Pity the poor souls who signed on with the CIA expecting to experience the world of Sean Connery’s James Bond only to find out they are imprisoned in a gulag of asexual pronouns and a bureaucracy spawned by Dilbert. Those recruited to serve as Case Officers–i.e., the men and women who try to persuade foreigners to betray their countries and work for the United States–are in real danger of not being able to do the job of persuading well placed foreigners to become traitors because of the radical changes shaking America.
In the good old days of the Cold War, the United States enjoyed a moral advantage over the Soviet Union. We had a free press, a wide open economy, an apolitical judicial system and a cornucopia of consumer goods. Recruiting Soviet intelligence officers was not easy but their U.S. counterparts had a decided advantage in finding a disgruntled Soviet who could be enticed to play for team USA.
Those days are over. The United States now resembles the old Soviet Union and, in an ironic twist of fate, modern Russia resembles the old United States. Let’s start with leadership. Do you remember the pictures of the geriatric crowd sitting on Lenin’s tomb during the Soviet May Day parades?
Photos show how crazy May Day used to be during the Cold War - Business ...

By 1984, the Soviet leadership (which was comprised largely of guys who played key roles in World War II) were old men at the end of their lives. Now compare that with this lineup of current American leadership:
Joe Biden names members of Presidential Inaugural Committee
Nancy Pelosi, Steny Hoyer, Jim Clyburn - Nancy Pelosi and Jim Clyburn ...
Nancy Pelosi, Jim Clyburn and Steny Hoyer
Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are older than Leonid Brezhnez was when he occupied the big chair in the Soviet Politburo.
We all know who runs Russia today. Can you imagine any of the current U.S. leadership pulling off a pictures like these:
Leaders at G7 mock bare-chested horseback rider Putin, World News - AsiaOne
Vladimir Putin
Which gives me an idea–if Nancy Pelosi threatened to go topless unless people paid her not to do so, I bet the United States would have no problem reducing its burgeoning deficit. Anyway, you get the picture–literally. The United States is ruled by senior citizens who should be in assisted living while Russia still has a relatively “young” leader.
The real and frightening Sovietization of America has to do with the transformation of the FBI into the old KGB or German Stasi. The KGB and Stasi (the East German secret police) gained deserved notoriety for persecuting perceived political opponents of the Communist regime. Well, guess what boys and girls, the United States now has more political prisoners rotting in jail than does Russia.
As of the beginning of 2020, the number of political prisoners in Russia was estimated at 308. The largest share of those was represented by persons jailed because of the realization of their right to religious freedom. Since 2015, the political prisoner count in the country rose by more than six times.
The United States has at least 700. And I am ignoring the other damning fact that the United States has more people in prison per capita than any other country in the world. Home of the Free? Not so much.
Tucker Carlson reported on this last night:

My friend, Joe Hoft, provides a list of the 700 political prisoners that have been persecuted unjustly by the FBI–BIDEN’S AMERICA: Tucker Carlson Provides High-Level List of Political Arrests by Biden Regime. To restate the obvious–America has twice as many political prisoners as Russia. And it is a sickening fact that the FBI has been politicized in a shameful, dangerous way.
Justice in America is no longer blind. If you are Hunter Biden cavorting with hookers, buying crack, lying on a firearms application and operating as an unregistered foreign agent you get a pass. If you are Doctor Simone Gold, who entered the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 and DID NOT COMMIT ANY ACT OF VIOLENCE, you are arrested and put in jail. The rich and powerful gaming the judicial and financial system for their own gain was one of the disgusting characteristics of the corrupt Soviet Union. Now, it is the United States that is emulating the old Soviets. It is a dangerous time.
This kind of corrupt behavior by the Government of the United States is creating an enormous counter intelligence problem. What do I mean? The injustice and unfairness that now defines how politics are played in America makes it easier for foreign intelligence services to recruit disgruntled intelligence officers who feel betrayed by their government. The fruits of America’s Sovietization are yet to be harvested, but when those crops are collected it will be ugly.

I'd like to think that this douchebag will go full Hitler's bunker at the end, complete with pistol and gasoline, but I know that he'll end up safe and secure on his personal Alpine mountain in Switzerland with all the money he's stolen from us.

He has a 31M waterfront property in Miami. Where else would he go?

All the claims I have looked into about Zelensky’s Florida 20-30 million mansion are sourced back to Russia propaganda.

I am curious where it is. Most counties in Florida have online property maps through the tax assessor. I’ll give the first person who can prove it a cookie

All the claims I have looked into about Zelensky’s Florida 20-30 million mansion are sourced back to Russia propaganda.

I am curious where it is. Most counties in Florida have online property maps through the tax assessor. I’ll give the first person who can prove it a cookie
i suppose since he hides his wealth in shell companies, it could be true, since they own other properties.

The assets held via these offshore companies are wide-ranging. They include real estate in London. Shefir owns two top-end properties – a three-bedroom apartment in an Edwardian mansion block in Regent’s Park bought in 2016 for £1.575m, and another three-bedroom flat in nearby Baker Street, opposite the Sherlock Holmes Museum, and purchased for £2.2m, according to Land Registry records.

Meanwhile, Yakovlev’s BVI company Candlewood Investments owns a luxury flat in a Victorian mansion block in Artillery Row, Westminster. The properties were acquired around the time Zelenskiy’s show was turned into a feature film and recommissioned for a second series. It is unclear if the three flats are let out or used on an occasional basis. A Russian company that bills itself as an “individual service for high status clients” manages them.

Not sure of the video date or location. Claims russkie engineering moving from Crimea towards Kherson.

Makes you wonder why Ukraine Army hasn't take out a few sections of tracks to stop the Engines from moving..or just shoot the engines

Makes you wonder why Ukraine Army hasn't take out a few sections of tracks to stop the Engines from moving..or just shoot the engines

If I was a Ukrainian military guy, taking out those train engines would definitely be a priority.

Btw. Watching those P-38’s work... good stuff. Makes me think of this song

Reactions: babyguppy
10's of thousand of Ultralites and a 50 cal with AP. 1,500 dollar Ultralite vs 10,000 dollar sam. War of economics.
Now, on the other hand...... trying to convince 10,000 people, to take to the skies might be another story, but maybe Zelenski and his women can lead the way and set the example.

10's of thousand of Ultralites and a 50 cal with AP. 1,500 dollar Ultralite vs 10,000 dollar sam. War of economics.
Now, on the other hand...... trying to convince 10,000 people, to take to the skies might be another story, but maybe Zelenski and his women can lead the way and set the example.
If he could find time between his vouge photo shoots and trash talking Americans.

Violent Coup breaks out in the United States sparking a civil war, you think any Ukrainians are sending billions and coming to help. Lol...

Reactions: Sako man
Russian analyst take on the next few months. Note that he says Putin is losing on the ground but that the EU is facing a hard winter.

More evidence that HIMARs is the right tool for the strategy the West and Ukraine have chosen. To be seen is to be hit and the elephant in the room is the kill chain net that the West has built over the battlefield. This strike is a bit different than the previous target sets of logistics and lines of communication.

Reactions: babyguppy
all this bullshit sounds like a line out of Cross of Iron.

"When we break out of here, we'll push on
with a blitzkrieg through Stalingrad
and up to the outskirts of Moscow."

You need to wash your face after you give Putin his daily rim job. Panimayu?

Russian analyst take on the next few months. Note that he says Putin is losing on the ground but that the EU is facing a hard winter.

More evidence that HIMARs is the right tool for the strategy the West and Ukraine have chosen. To be seen is to be hit and the elephant in the room is the kill chain net that the West has built over the battlefield. This strike is a bit different than the previous target sets of logistics and lines of communication.

This guy is an anti-Putin politician.. and his statement...
This approach allows them to slowly advance and avoid significant losses in the regular army (which had lost 30-50% of its personnel in the first months of the war),
seems like total bs on its face.

This guy is an anti-Putin politician.. and his statement...

seems like total bs on its face.
Nah, its comments like this:

You need to wash your face after you give Putin his daily rim job. Panimayu?

That should tell you exactly what kind of person he is. If you disagree, you are either a Russian propaganda spreader, or blowing Putin. Next he will be back with our daily reminder that he is the only qualified one to comment lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus

This story is about more than a few random whistleblowers stepping forward to allege political corruption at the DOJ while using the names of those accused. This story began more than two years ago, as Senators Grassley and Johnson took on the daunting task of actually investigating Hunter Biden’s ties to Burisma, how that looped into Ukrainian corruption, and how Biden was involved.

Remember, this began as the sham impeachment trial of President Donald Trump was ongoing. The impeachment was launched because people in the Washington establishment have so much to lose should their Ukraine slush fund end. They couldn’t risk the truth about Ukrainian involvement in Spygate and the 2016 election coming out. Dirty Democrats, NGOs, and Republicans alike wanted nothing more than to taint the Biden/Ukraine story as the ramblings of a President guilty of pay-to-play. They figured it would grant them the ability to cast out all information that could potentially be released in the amount of time people cared. If the Ukraine cow stops producing milk, the soulless and corrupt order ceases to be fed. If the numerous dirty dealings perpetrated in Ukraine by government officials, NGOs, and private citizens came to bear, they’d run out of jail cells to house them all in.

If the world found out, say, that the United States was using Ukraine to run secret dirty bio-weapons labs, or if they found out that George Soros had most of his major operations there, or that the children of politicians were laundering money through energy companies to do the bidding of China, or that Ukraine was an arm for part of the “Russiagate” scandal that destroyed two years of a Presidency and split the country in two, or, or, or… Well, you could see why that may pose a bit of an issue. However, Grassley and Johnson wanted to know what was happening with Hunter in Ukraine, so they launched an investigation to find out.

And boy, did they find the motherlode.

Status
Not open for further replies.