• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This story is about more than a few random whistleblowers stepping forward to allege political corruption at the DOJ while using the names of those accused. This story began more than two years ago, as Senators Grassley and Johnson took on the daunting task of actually investigating Hunter Biden’s ties to Burisma, how that looped into Ukrainian corruption, and how Biden was involved.

Remember, this began as the sham impeachment trial of President Donald Trump was ongoing. The impeachment was launched because people in the Washington establishment have so much to lose should their Ukraine slush fund end. They couldn’t risk the truth about Ukrainian involvement in Spygate and the 2016 election coming out. Dirty Democrats, NGOs, and Republicans alike wanted nothing more than to taint the Biden/Ukraine story as the ramblings of a President guilty of pay-to-play. They figured it would grant them the ability to cast out all information that could potentially be released in the amount of time people cared. If the Ukraine cow stops producing milk, the soulless and corrupt order ceases to be fed. If the numerous dirty dealings perpetrated in Ukraine by government officials, NGOs, and private citizens came to bear, they’d run out of jail cells to house them all in.

If the world found out, say, that the United States was using Ukraine to run secret dirty bio-weapons labs, or if they found out that George Soros had most of his major operations there, or that the children of politicians were laundering money through energy companies to do the bidding of China, or that Ukraine was an arm for part of the “Russiagate” scandal that destroyed two years of a Presidency and split the country in two, or, or, or… Well, you could see why that may pose a bit of an issue. However, Grassley and Johnson wanted to know what was happening with Hunter in Ukraine, so they launched an investigation to find out.

And boy, did they find the motherlode.
The main problem is the establishment is going to correct itself. I see a shit show coming out after the next presidential election. Maybe 2 or 3 years after they are elected. That's when, I believe, most people will start seeing what we do.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

This story is about more than a few random whistleblowers stepping forward to allege political corruption at the DOJ while using the names of those accused. This story began more than two years ago, as Senators Grassley and Johnson took on the daunting task of actually investigating Hunter Biden’s ties to Burisma, how that looped into Ukrainian corruption, and how Biden was involved.

Remember, this began as the sham impeachment trial of President Donald Trump was ongoing. The impeachment was launched because people in the Washington establishment have so much to lose should their Ukraine slush fund end. They couldn’t risk the truth about Ukrainian involvement in Spygate and the 2016 election coming out. Dirty Democrats, NGOs, and Republicans alike wanted nothing more than to taint the Biden/Ukraine story as the ramblings of a President guilty of pay-to-play. They figured it would grant them the ability to cast out all information that could potentially be released in the amount of time people cared. If the Ukraine cow stops producing milk, the soulless and corrupt order ceases to be fed. If the numerous dirty dealings perpetrated in Ukraine by government officials, NGOs, and private citizens came to bear, they’d run out of jail cells to house them all in.

If the world found out, say, that the United States was using Ukraine to run secret dirty bio-weapons labs, or if they found out that George Soros had most of his major operations there, or that the children of politicians were laundering money through energy companies to do the bidding of China, or that Ukraine was an arm for part of the “Russiagate” scandal that destroyed two years of a Presidency and split the country in two, or, or, or… Well, you could see why that may pose a bit of an issue. However, Grassley and Johnson wanted to know what was happening with Hunter in Ukraine, so they launched an investigation to find out.

Grassley was on Fox news this weekend defending the FBI, Wray in particular. Grassley claimed much of this stuff has been happening without Wray’s knowledge and that he is capable of fixing the FBI. The republicans aren’t weak. They are complicit yet people continue to support them because they aren’t democrats. Wow.

Grassley was on Fox news this weekend defending the FBI, Wray in particular. Grassley claimed much of this stuff has been happening without Wray’s knowledge and that he is capable of fixing the FBI. The republicans aren’t weak. They are complicit yet people continue to support them because they aren’t democrats. Wow.
The FBI is a arm of the DC elite . That is who they serve and protect.

i am not sure how much grassley believes that, versus being careful not to say something too derogatory before thursday.
that said, i agree that the party is mostly milquetoast.

wait, didn't he just claim after the last 1/2 billion tax dollars...that russia will never win?

wait, didn't he just claim after the last 1/2 billion tax dollars...that russia will never win?

If I was China and had my eye on Taiwan I would let a weak president send as much military hardware to Ukraine as possible, let the US get bogged down over there. Then make my move. I wonder about this scenario.

Last edited:
If I was China and had my eye on Taiwan I would let a weak president send a much military hardware to Ukraine as possible, let the US get bogged down over there. Then make my move. I wonder about this scenario.
and china could help russia to retaliate for drunk cunt pelosi poking them by visiting taiwan.

i am prob being dense but i still can't figure out why putin invaded ukraine. fear of nato on his border? trying for a quick,easy conquest while US is rearming the taliban? i just can't see the fear of nato being huge. we are nato. all it is is another scam to protect and save europe which cost us > 300,00 deaths in the 20th century. maybe some unknown internal political reason? lost his marbles and trying to reclaim all the old czarist lands? thinking ,wrongly that it would cause minimal russian military damages like crimea?
seems a very big risk for other reasons. russias southern border is problematic because of the stans. lovey dovey with china now but that is not set in stone and could change for the worse at any time. if/when china takes taiwan,russia could be next instead of us. since china already owns most of our politicians and bureaucrats taking US by force might not be necessary or worth china's risk.
i just can't figure it,even enough to have a personal opinion.

i am prob being dense but i still can't figure out why putin invaded ukraine. fear of nato on his border? trying for a quick,easy conquest while US is rearming the taliban? i just can't see the fear of nato being huge. we are nato. all it is is another scam to protect and save europe which cost us > 300,00 deaths in the 20th century. maybe some unknown internal political reason? lost his marbles and trying to reclaim all the old czarist lands? thinking ,wrongly that it would cause minimal russian military damages like crimea?
seems a very big risk for other reasons. russias southern border is problematic because of the stans. lovey dovey with china now but that is not set in stone and could change for the worse at any time. if/when china takes taiwan,russia could be next instead of us. since china already owns most of our politicians and bureaucrats taking US by force might not be necessary or worth china's risk.

Russia and China both have good relations with the current Taliban rulers of Afghanistan.
Russia told China they won't mind if China takes Taiwan and China told Russia they don't care what happens to the former Soviet Republics.

It is difficult to figure out without all of the facts. Propaganda has buried or erased the facts.
We are in a world with things that just don't add up.

Look up Putin's speech from Feb. (I believe, maybe early March) that is when he laid his reason and goals. Something along the lines of ridding Ukraine of Nazis and freeing the Russians in the Donbas and other regions that declared their sovereign state from Ukraine. Originally Ukraine said good riddance but after the USA rigged election of zelenski Ukraine attacked them. It's been on on going war for eight years or so.
Look it up. I may not have all the correct facts but it is something along those lines.

One of the ongoing problems in Ukraine prior to the invasion is the Maiden coup installed government never lived up to the Minsk agreement - signed in 2015 - which called for a cease fire, removal of Ukrainian government military from the east of the country, and autonomy for the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine - which are predominantly Russian speaking/Russian heritage regions.

This has gone on for years now - since 2014. Endless shelling of the "breakaway" regions and suppression of the Russian folks in the east/south of Ukraine. I believe the final straw for Putin/Russia is the Ukrainian government had been amassing tanks/artillery to push the Russian speaking folks out. I believe Zelensky said the Russians need to "Leave or Die".

There is certainly an argument that the oil fields/mineral resources are mostly in the east of Ukraine. So Russia invading gives them a stronger hold over those resources. But Russia has been pumping oil through Ukraine for decades (and Ukraine has been stealing oil for decades), so why would that be the reason now.

Here's a link to the Wikipedia Minsk agreement info:

I guess it depends on how you look at concepts like spheres of influence and the interactions between small, medium and large powers.

A rather cool Ukrainian propaganda poster
photo_2022-07-27_12-01-44.jpg

Reactions: Terry Cross
Putin told everyone what he wanted and why at the onset.

Other things at that time were probably negotiable.

But probably did not account for the biden crime cartells cut.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Thats different, shes a fucking idiot for transporting hash oil cartridges through Russia in her luggage.
Pelosi isn't an idiot?

so tell what are all the exceptions to "No one tells Americans . . . "?

I don't see her going to Kabul either. Let's not even mention some of our citizens who were left behind.

she's a cunt but did nothing wrong. No one tells Americans where or where they can't go. fk that
agreed, but then you have to be willing to accept the consequences if there are any...
i am sure we weren't happy with china visiting the taliban as we were being run out of afghanistan...
the difference is that we weren't going to do anything about it, because pedo pete is corrupt.

George Soros approves this line of thinking.
US giving just enough weapons to prolong the war. Not enough help to really make a battlefield advantage.
When it's all done. Putin will have cleared out all the men in Ukraine, and nothing but sheep and women will be left.
this is rather long, but very interesting.

Reactions: jetracer013
It seems that Ukrainian tactic is waiting for the Russians to run out of shells and hoping they don't run out of bodies first ,only attrition here is who runs empty first , Ukrainians of bodies or Russians of the artillery shells.

Here now is the view of that battle from the Ukrainian side (edited machine translation, for an alternative translation see this.) (Note: 300 is the military cargo designation for wounded, 200 is for dead soldiers):

Pisky. Meat grinder
Author: Serhiy Gnezdilov
What is there to lose, what else can be taken from me on the sixth day of my personal hell, in Pisky, a kilometer from the first street of Donetsk, Ukraine? The bodies of those who were dearer to me than my family are lying under the heat in the trenches, broken by 152 caliber. As I wrote earlier, 6,500 shells per damn village in less than a day.

It's been six such days already, and I can't imagine how even a small number of our infantry survived in this barrage of enemy fire.

No, I'm not whining.

Two mortars 82mm and 120mm are working on our side.

Sometimes they wake up and "sneeze" two artillery barrels in the direction of Donetsk.

We hardly respond. There is no counter-battery fire, from the word go, the enemy puts artillery shells in our trenches without any problems, dismantles very strong, concrete positions in tens of minutes, pushing our defense line without pause or minimal rest.

The day before yesterday, the line broke, and a river of 200 or 300 [killed/wounded] was poured. I will not publish any statistics, it is forbidden in our country, but you have no idea the number and percentage of losses.

This is a hell of a meat grinder, where the battalion simply holds back the onslaught with their bodies.

For almost a week, we have been waiting for at least some kind of help that would hit the enemy's artillery, we, I repeat, are being fired with impunity with everything that the Russian military system is rich in, their aviation was working today.

I am proud of the leadership of the battalion that remained here with us. The comander is with us, everyone is with us, contused, light ''300'', bandaged and returned after a couple of hours to the position, if you can call these bottomless ravines that way.

There is a war going on.

But without a counter-battery fight, it turns into a senseless meat grinder, where an insane amount of our infantry is ground up in a day.

Did you really want the truth? Here it is, the naked truth.

The reserve goes to the position, closes the breakthrough, and after five minutes, only one of the 15 people remains intact.

The bodies lie on the ground. If it's a light ''300'', maybe you'll be lucky, you'll faint, and you'll get out on foot, you'll reach the medics.

They just took a 300 [wounded]. He shouted all the way: - "Where is the support? Where is the artillery? Why were we abandoned? Why didn't anyone cover us?"

I don't know, my friend, why no one covered us... He screams, and I'm ashamed that I'm still safe and sound, only a couple of good deafening.

I threw up, I pissed myself, I'm sorry, and I'm back in action.

All reserves are destroyed, military equipment is on fire, the enemy approaches and without any problems occupies our positions after another barrage of artillery.

Right now we are losing Pisky, all our human and material resources are almost exhausted.

Denis, a resident of Mariupol, who told me "well, I trust the Arrestee [Zelenski advisor Arestovich], we will capture everything back very soon" is dead. He was wounded twice, they bandaged him right in the trench, they told him, Denchyk, go to the evacuation, but he answered "guys, I will not abandon you."

Both wounded for the first time, and after the second wounding, he continued to shoot back.

We still haven't taken his body. On the ruins of Pisky, he lies with his arms outstretched and his gaze frozen. He asks for revenge. How can I refuse his latest request? How can we all leave Dan?

I believe that Dimka survived after all. Because he could not die, having recently returned from the hospital, having just proposed to his girlfriend. They say that after one of the parishes he simply disappeared. It fell asleep with earth. But, I believe that this is a mistake, and he is alive. Foolish hope and expectation.

I know, my country does not like to think aloud. But, I was left with no choice between victory and arrest. The truth should be heard, not whispers in the kitchen. Of course, he will fly separately for this post, because how? Yes, does the state lie to its own citizens?

I won't be surprised if someone says today: "Kremlin agent Sirozh talked about the brilliant plan of the victors on the Donetsk front, let's hang him on the peacemaker."

I amused to say that everything is under control. Now in Pisky, everything is not under anyone's control, but for some reason the situation is being hushed up.

Ring broken bells while we cover Pisky with bodies.

We need artillery.

''21st Battalion of 56th Motorized Infantry Brigade, which had suffered significant losses near Peski, came under artillery fire of AFU during its retreat to Vodyanoye and was almost completely eliminated.''

Notice the last paragraph. The unit in Pisky (Peski), where Serhiy Gnezdilov reported from, was retreating towards Vodiane (Vodyanoye), north of Pisky (see the second map above). On their way the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) opened fire on them, killing nearly everyone who had survived the Russian attacks against Pisky.

Was this punishment for the already late retreat? Or was it a misidentification by a forward artillery observer who thought that those retreating Ukrainian forces were attacking Russian units? I don't know, but ...

Last edited:
George Soros approves this line of thinking.
US giving just enough weapons to prolong the war. Not enough help to really make a battlefield advantage.
When it's all done. Putin will have cleared out all the men in Ukraine, and nothing but sheep and women will be left.

Exact same thing Crenshaw said too.

It seems that Ukrainian tactic is waiting for the Russians to run out of shells and hoping they don't run out of bodies first ,only attrition here is who runs empty first , Ukrainians of bodies or Russians of the artillery shells.

Here now is the view of that battle from the Ukrainian side (edited machine translation, for an alternative translation see this.) (Note: 300 is the military cargo designation for wounded, 200 is for dead soldiers):

Pisky. Meat grinder
Author: Serhiy Gnezdilov
What is there to lose, what else can be taken from me on the sixth day of my personal hell, in Pisky, a kilometer from the first street of Donetsk, Ukraine? The bodies of those who were dearer to me than my family are lying under the heat in the trenches, broken by 152 caliber. As I wrote earlier, 6,500 shells per damn village in less than a day.

It's been six such days already, and I can't imagine how even a small number of our infantry survived in this barrage of enemy fire.

No, I'm not whining.

Two mortars 82mm and 120mm are working on our side.

Sometimes they wake up and "sneeze" two artillery barrels in the direction of Donetsk.

We hardly respond. There is no counter-battery fire, from the word go, the enemy puts artillery shells in our trenches without any problems, dismantles very strong, concrete positions in tens of minutes, pushing our defense line without pause or minimal rest.

The day before yesterday, the line broke, and a river of 200 or 300 [killed/wounded] was poured. I will not publish any statistics, it is forbidden in our country, but you have no idea the number and percentage of losses.

This is a hell of a meat grinder, where the battalion simply holds back the onslaught with their bodies.

For almost a week, we have been waiting for at least some kind of help that would hit the enemy's artillery, we, I repeat, are being fired with impunity with everything that the Russian military system is rich in, their aviation was working today.

I am proud of the leadership of the battalion that remained here with us. The comander is with us, everyone is with us, contused, light ''300'', bandaged and returned after a couple of hours to the position, if you can call these bottomless ravines that way.

There is a war going on.

But without a counter-battery fight, it turns into a senseless meat grinder, where an insane amount of our infantry is ground up in a day.

Did you really want the truth? Here it is, the naked truth.

The reserve goes to the position, closes the breakthrough, and after five minutes, only one of the 15 people remains intact.

The bodies lie on the ground. If it's a light ''300'', maybe you'll be lucky, you'll faint, and you'll get out on foot, you'll reach the medics.

They just took a 300 [wounded]. He shouted all the way: - "Where is the support? Where is the artillery? Why were we abandoned? Why didn't anyone cover us?"

I don't know, my friend, why no one covered us... He screams, and I'm ashamed that I'm still safe and sound, only a couple of good deafening.

I threw up, I pissed myself, I'm sorry, and I'm back in action.

All reserves are destroyed, military equipment is on fire, the enemy approaches and without any problems occupies our positions after another barrage of artillery.

Right now we are losing Pisky, all our human and material resources are almost exhausted.

Denys, a resident of Mariupol, who told me "well, I trust the Arrestee [Zelenski advisor Arestovich], we will capture everything back very soon" is dead. He was wounded twice, they bandaged him right in the trench, they told him, Denchyk, go to the evacuation, but he answered "guys, I will not abandon you."

Both wounded for the first time, and after the second wounding, he continued to shoot back.

We still haven't taken his body. On the ruins of Pisky, he lies with his arms outstretched and his gaze frozen. He asks for revenge. How can I refuse his latest request? How can we all leave Dan?

I believe that Dimka survived after all. Because he could not die, having recently returned from the hospital, having just proposed to his girlfriend. They say that after one of the parishes he simply disappeared. It fell asleep with earth. But, I believe that this is a mistake, and he is alive. Foolish hope and expectation.

I know, my country does not like to think aloud. But, I was left with no choice between victory and arrest. The truth should be heard, not whispers in the kitchen. Of course, he will fly separately for this post, because how? Yes, does the state lie to its own citizens?

I won't be surprised if someone says today: "Kremlin agent Sirozh talked about the brilliant plan of the victors on the Donetsk front, let's hang him on the peacemaker."

I amused to say that everything is under control. Now in Pisky, everything is not under anyone's control, but for some reason the situation is being hushed up.

Ring broken bells while we cover Pisky with bodies.

We need artillery.

''21st Battalion of 56th Motorized Infantry Brigade, which had suffered significant losses near Peski, came under artillery fire of AFU during its retreat to Vodyanoye and was almost completely eliminated.''

Notice the last paragraph. The unit in Pisky (Peski), where Serhiy Gnezdilov reported from, was retreating towards Vodiane (Vodyanoye), north of Pisky (see the second map above). On their way the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) opened fire on them, killing nearly everyone who had survived the Russian attacks against Pisky.

Was this punishment for the already late retreat? Or was it a misidentification by a forward artillery observer who thought that those retreating Ukrainian forces were attacking Russian units? I don't know, but ...
Jesus what a sad fucked up situation them boys are in.
Zelensky for the love of God man, negotiate a peace settlement.. end this pointless fighting while you still have a population and the majority of Ukrainian territory!

Reactions: tomcatmv

ASGH

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
truth comes out...i wonder why...

5jd8hzovglYa.png

''
Military bases in hospitals
Amnesty International researchers witnessed Ukrainian forces using hospitals as de facto military bases in five locations. In two towns, dozens of soldiers were resting, milling about, and eating meals in hospitals. In another town, soldiers were firing from near the hospital.

A Russian air strike on 28 April injured two employees at a medical laboratory in a suburb of Kharkiv after Ukrainian forces had set up a base in the compound.

Using hospitals for military purposes is a clear violation of international humanitarian law.

Military bases in schools
The Ukrainian military has routinely set up bases in schools in towns and villages in Donbas and in the Mykolaiv area. Schools have been temporarily closed to students since the conflict began, but in most cases the buildings were located close to populated civilian neighbourhoods

At 22 out of 29 schools visited, Amnesty International researchers either found soldiers using the premises or found evidence of current or prior military activity – including the presence of military fatigues, discarded munitions, army ration packets and military vehicles.

Russian forces struck many of the schools used by Ukrainian forces. In at least three towns, after Russian bombardment of the schools, Ukrainian soldiers moved to other schools nearby, putting the surrounding neighbourhoods at risk of similar attacks.

In a town east of Odesa, Amnesty International witnessed a broad pattern of Ukrainian soldiers using civilian areas for lodging and as staging areas, including basing armoured vehicles under trees in purely residential neighbourhoods, and using two schools located in densely populated residential areas. Russian strikes near the schools killed and injured several civilians between April and late June – including a child and an older woman killed in a rocket attack on their home on 28 June.

In Bakhmut, Ukrainian forces were using a university building as a base when a Russian strike hit on 21 May, reportedly killing seven soldiers. The university is adjacent to a high-rise residential building which was damaged in the strike, alongside other civilian homes roughly 50 metres away. Amnesty International researchers found the remains of a military vehicle in the courtyard of the bombed university building.''

Reactions: khel and theLBC

''
Military bases in hospitals
Amnesty International researchers witnessed Ukrainian forces using hospitals as de facto military bases in five locations. In two towns, dozens of soldiers were resting, milling about, and eating meals in hospitals. In another town, soldiers were firing from near the hospital.

A Russian air strike on 28 April injured two employees at a medical laboratory in a suburb of Kharkiv after Ukrainian forces had set up a base in the compound.

Using hospitals for military purposes is a clear violation of international humanitarian law.

Military bases in schools
The Ukrainian military has routinely set up bases in schools in towns and villages in Donbas and in the Mykolaiv area. Schools have been temporarily closed to students since the conflict began, but in most cases the buildings were located close to populated civilian neighbourhoods

At 22 out of 29 schools visited, Amnesty International researchers either found soldiers using the premises or found evidence of current or prior military activity – including the presence of military fatigues, discarded munitions, army ration packets and military vehicles.

Russian forces struck many of the schools used by Ukrainian forces. In at least three towns, after Russian bombardment of the schools, Ukrainian soldiers moved to other schools nearby, putting the surrounding neighbourhoods at risk of similar attacks.

In a town east of Odesa, Amnesty International witnessed a broad pattern of Ukrainian soldiers using civilian areas for lodging and as staging areas, including basing armoured vehicles under trees in purely residential neighbourhoods, and using two schools located in densely populated residential areas. Russian strikes near the schools killed and injured several civilians between April and late June – including a child and an older woman killed in a rocket attack on their home on 28 June.

In Bakhmut, Ukrainian forces were using a university building as a base when a Russian strike hit on 21 May, reportedly killing seven soldiers. The university is adjacent to a high-rise residential building which was damaged in the strike, alongside other civilian homes roughly 50 metres away. Amnesty International researchers found the remains of a military vehicle in the courtyard of the bombed university building.''
Very few know about this because western media reports “Russians targeting schools and hospitals killing civilians.” You can read much of the lies being regurgitated by many earlier in this thread. The gullible have been silent for a while now.

General Sherman said, "
“It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is hell.”
“If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast.”

above data from russia? reliable? in ww2 the germans used meth during blitzkrieg actions so believable. but how did this info get here?

Status
Not open for further replies.