• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Google works for him but he continues to hide like a bitch.....

Well since it's personal for you come find out you coward.... I'm sure waiting....
😆exactly a fucking loser "come here and I'll kick your ass" oh big talk from the keyboard.

Struck a nerve did we?

"Oh no, some retards from somewhere else are offended.... Holy shit you guys are easy."

Lol, someone claiming the name "sakoman" yet hides from russians....

Well, akdickhead made a point of checking me out, once he he found out I'm from the wrestling/mma capital of the world he punked out, again my challenge stands. Put up or shut up...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yeah Mike why don't you fly to retardsville to fight some looser retard, LMAO! Come on man "get some" hahaha, holy shit I'm crying this is some funny shit!
Everyone always wants you to come to them, they never want to come to you it's the tactic of a pussy they can pretend they won something that doesn't exist anywhere but in their head.

Reactions: Ltcg
Well, akdickhead made a point of checking me out, once he he found out I'm from the wrestling/mma capital of the world he punked out, again my challenge stands. Put up or shut up...
Aw poor little guy got his feefees hurt.

I though we were the mad ones?

589159cbad36a.image.jpg

Y’all are niggers
Wow, talk about turning it up to 10 you moron lol.

He's being stupid enough challenging people online to fights...only because he's behind a keyboard and here comes your retarded ass.

Me and him aren't the same as that, he'd just end up trying to kiss me and it would get awkward.

Reactions: ken226
As of 2018 Iowa wasn't even on the top 5 list of states with the most MMA anything. Studies show Brazil has the best fighters per capita, and califonia(🤢) produces the best fighters on average in the US, but okay.

You've been spending too much time running through the cornfield backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Man, why are you guys picking on thejeep, he's being pretty neutral or atleast trying to bring sanity? Direct your hate at me I can understand but not him, sheesh...

Gimme a minute, my pizza disintegrated between the oven grates..... fuck.....

I can't lie, it would be nice if they did something about the open racism around here lately. It's not only stupid in general, but a bad look for the site.

A whole group isn't bad because a portion are assholes.

I wasn’t calling out your race only your actions.
Tell that to the people looking for any reason to shut a gun forum down or get it watched harder.

There's really no excuse for the shit.

I guess i missed something, when did race enter this conversation?

Alright went back, thejeep used the "n" word... meh I've been called worse..

Never thought I'd see the day "americans" scared to kill russians, even if by proxy.... sad.....

Why?

Problem is our congress and leaders are not scared to kill anyone.

You know why?

They stay in DC thousands of miles from the killing.

I was enjoying the prospect of a USA without war.

You want to kill Russians.......why are you here? Scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.