• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 8027989View attachment 8027990

Now, not only are 'we' believing Putin's lies and, now 'we' are believing the Iranian mullahs?! Hilarious. The far right has become the left. The circle has been completed.

Now, not only are 'we' believing Putin's lies and, now 'we' are believing the Iranian mullahs?! Hilarious. The far right has become the left. The circle has been completed.

Lay off the msm koolaid, too early in the day yet to be drinking that heavy. Nowhere in that article does it say that anyone believes Iran's bullshit. That article is just another he said/she said gossip bit for clicks. But you are right about someone coming around full circle, it's just not who you think it is :

1671822028946.png

This clip of Training Day comes to mind:

The internet is the newspaper of today's world, 90% bullshit. Entertainment for the enlightened, fear for the gullible. The news outlets are milking the latter for everything they're worth. Same as it always has been.

There's a scene in an old movie "empire of the ants" where the townspeople are herded into a room to get their daily dose of "ant pheromones" which brainwash them into working for the giant ants.

Steve's posts remind me of Joan Collins right after she walks out of the ant chamber.

I'd still hit Joan

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Merry Christmas From RUSSIA to Ukraine

spoiler alert - Richard Gere will be missing a friend at the end.

That was sort of funny. A lot of you also laughed. Admit it. Don't lie. You know who you are.

''Iran blatantly humiliates Institution of International sanctions '' :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🥳 good for them as the ''institution'' is quite illegal itself.

Last edited:
Link ? I haven't seen this.

'Santa Putin' swaps child's same-sex parents for a mother and father and gives a football, toy cars and a drum kit to boy being raised as a girl in anti-West propaganda video​

the other one, where Putin comes in as santa and replaces a kid's queer parents with a normal mother and father, decorates the house, and takes away all the faggot propaganda is a good one too.

'Santa Putin' swaps child's same-sex parents for a mother and father and gives a football, toy cars and a drum kit to boy being raised as a girl in anti-West propaganda video​

So who really won the cold war?

So who really won the cold war?
the truly evil ones propped up the USSR until they realized those guys were not going to accomplish the new world order of the ages. So they pulled the rug out and put all their efforts behind the satanists who had quietly climbed to the top in the West, who they had been grooming already.

the Lucifer-worshippers who won are the ones who set one group against another to destroy strong cultures and Christian nations in order to advance their objective.

I'm putting my money on the Three Gorges Dam failing first.....

This propaganda is so stupid.

But I guess in the post Covid world where yearly physicals are conducted by Zoom call it makes sense.

ahhhh yes, more evil Nazi's........
but the commies are soo much better

forty, as in 40,000,000 MILLION
In total forty million people died in this massacre. The first people rounded up were the Trotskyites. This massacre matters because forty innocent million people died. Just like what Hitler but Stalin didn’t like Hitler but he did the same thing as hitler but the only difference was that Stalin killed his own people.​

now, figure.. in 1939
The last reliable population figure was that of the census of January 17, 1939, which showed a population of 170,500,000
so, over a 1/4 of his own population. that 40,000,000 MILLION was just the tip of the iceberg. S
talin had more killed, through starvation and camps.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
ahhhh yes, more evil Nazi's........
but the commies are soo much better

forty, as in 40,000,000 MILLION
In total forty million people died in this massacre. The first people rounded up were the Trotskyites. This massacre matters because forty innocent million people died. Just like what Hitler but Stalin didn’t like Hitler but he did the same thing as hitler but the only difference was that Stalin killed his own people.​

now, figure.. in 1939
The last reliable population figure was that of the census of January 17, 1939, which showed a population of 170,500,000
so, over a 1/4 of his own population. that 40,000,000 MILLION was just the tip of the iceberg. S
talin had more killed, through starvation and camps.

Different sides of the same coin.

No one in this mess deserves our attention or support.

Part two. Well worth the time too. At 33:04 Col MacGregor makes a point about our officer corps that I have held for a long time.

COL MacGregor makes an excellent point about the idiocy of going 6,000 miles away to take care of a European problem rather than solving our issues at home.

Can I get an "Amen" when I say "Southern Border?"

And you are correct about the officer corps. They know how to pronounce the words "critical thinking" but don't exercise it.

2LTs come out of OCS or ROTC with a great education (or use to) but are kicked in the ass every time they try to make a decision and are scared shitless every time they make a mistake in training rather than being encouraged to learn from it.

One does not get promoted by "thinking outside the box."

Ian Fleming came up with the idea of taking a dead guy, dressing him up as a British Officer, planting fake information on him and putting him the ocean where he could be discovered as a way of getting that information to the Germans.

At first the idea was rejected but later accepted and acted on. Operation Mince Meat was the product of "cork-screw" thinking that Churchill asked for.

I had the opportunity to meet and talk with some of Doolittle's Tokyo Raiders back in the 1980s. They told me a story about practicing short field takeoffs at Kelly AFB. Everyone could see what they were doing; which looked unusual.

So when they would go to the Officers Club the question was always asked about what they were doing.

Their answers were always, "We're going to go bomb Japan."

That would bring on roars of laughter from everyone else who knew there was no way a B-25 had the range to make it to Japan.

Yet, the idea of a medium bomber taking off from an aircraft carrier at that time was a culmination of critical thinking.

Someone might have a better chance of stopping the wind with their hand than to exercise "critical thinking" in today's military.

Last edited:
Part two. Well worth the time too. At 33:04 Col MacGregor makes a point about our officer corps that I have held for a long time.

Listened to that this morning.

90459734-12F1-4B07-96C4-A810568AB40F.jpeg

Seems the Majority of the people on Twitter... 3.1 million, do not support the spending bill which gave $40,000,000,000 to this debacle.

Chukavin sniper rifle

Has this been mentioned yet? I don't remember seeing it..

Chukavin sniper rifle

Has this been mentioned yet? I don't remember seeing it..
not in our national propaganda networks.

according to them, the Rooskies are still fighting for communism, dead drunk on vodka, without winter coats, conducting human wave attacks using Mosin Nagants with no ammo, and generally about as competent as Col Klink.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Status
Not open for further replies.